It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers, wanna make $5 mil? Find MH370.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I guess until they get some straight answers, the families of the missing Malaysian are now offering a monetary reward.

"Grief-stricken families of those on the missing MH370 Malaysian flight are raising $5million (£3million) as a reward to any whistleblower who can offer information which leads to the discovery of the plane".

metro.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
yeah. diego garcia or tel aviv.

Show me the money'sssssssss!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
That's a 5 million prize that no one will ever see.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Lets be honest, if there is serious hidden information about this and some whistle blower does come forward well the money will be pointless...im sure he/she will end up missing or "accidentally" die in the near future..

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyaussi

It´s a trap!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I don't think this will achieve anything. Sadly I don't think the plane will be found unless certain people want it found. If it were my family who were lost on that plane, I would do whatever was necessary to find the plane and find the truth of what happened.
It has to be somewhere. If it's in the sea, it could take years to find.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What if the plane was kidnapped by North Korea?

It certainly wouldn't be the first time NK kidnapped people to get qualified experts.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2
What if the plane was kidnapped by North Korea?

It certainly wouldn't be the first time NK kidnapped people to get qualified experts.

If any nation could do something like this and keep it a secret, North Korea could. But to what end? I do think someone knows where it is. But who and why.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's at Diego Garcia. I'll take my 5 mil in hundreds thank you very much.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

How accurate do I have to be?

Can I say, it crashed in the ocean and when they find it in the ocean 10 years from now will I be awarded the money ?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Letters of Marque and Reprisal are well known but little used. Ron Paul talked about this before and the government has used them, but not when it can make war instead. War is more profitable. There was a recent story I saw that someone narc'd on a Mexican drug cartel leader but is still petitioning for the 5 million bounty because the US hasn't paid it.

In this case, it seems good the money is pooled and ready, let's hope someone blows the whistle, but that would take some balls if there really is another story to the mainstream narrative

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The plane and its occupants are in Davy Jones' locker. Ante up.
edit on 10-6-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Will Ethan Hunt and Sarah Bajc pay this reward retrospectively to the person who was right whom they were ignoring whilst trying to build a claim about Diego Garcia?

I am still waiting to learn why Bajc called Philip Woods her partner when zoomin advises us she was married to Steve Bajc with three children Madison, Ryan, and Noah.

Is this fundraising appeal just another hoax or some kind of scam?

new topics

top topics

join