It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays Preparing To Slaughter Christians In Homosexual Holocaust According To Tony Perkins

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What? Lol, yes you are being sorely mistreaeted here defending the witch hunt claim by initiating a witch hunt and now that everyone is called out on using lies to propogate, initiate and further the witch hunt, as was even predicted in the audio, you now claim you are being mistreated by the target audience you set out to vilify? We merely pointed out what, why and who. And now you claim that a christian perspective somehow is an attack on you? Maybe if you all put down the pitch forks you would get something less adversarial.a reply to: markosity1973

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: manna2

Loving one's wife as Christ loved The Church--to the point of willingly dying for The Church

is a standard of loving one's wife that too many Christian husbands fail miserably at.

However, the standard of monogomous homosexual relationships is A LOT WORSE.

Really??? I am not gay, but you seem to have forgotten what your little book actually says on those matters.

It isn't for me to say however a pastor has said it which I can re-post so you can see.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

This seems real....

...real stupid.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: manna2

What to the ever. Christians like Perkins OP article make no secret of the fact they severely dislike gay people. They misuse the bible as a weapon to justify their hatred.

You people need to get your heads around a simple fact; we're not a 'problem' We are flesh and blood human beings with real feelings and emotions. The paranoia Perkins displays over one, just one Christian being made to take a cultural sensitivity class is precious. Imagine how it must feel every day when every single gay person is persecuted by christianity.

I grew up as a Christian, I still consider myself as one. I know what the bible says on the matter of homosexuality, I don't need it rubbed un my face thankyou very much. The plain fact is that in a massive book there are only a few short verses on it that condemn it, and if you dig deep there are a couple of OT stories and a very short narrative in the NT that support it.

I could easily find OT verses that would condemn your sins too. But I don't because it's nt my job to judge you and it's certainly unchristian to write a fellow human being off and condemn them. Love and tolerance is the christ like way forward; condemnation and intolerance only leads to war and violence in the human realm.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Bring it on you militant gays!!! I have enough spandex from the 80's in my basement that I can dress to infiltrate your fabulous group and sashay right back to anti homo base with all of your potato guns and sparklers. We will defeat you assless chaps wearing girly drink drinkers!! MUHAHAHA!!!

(Its been a loooong day... so shut up. )

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Remember, many gay people come from christian homes. Treating us like dirt is going to do nothing to encourage us to consider to listen to what you say. In fact its through treating people badly they go from interested or neutral about a subject i.e. christianity to total lack of interest or opposition to it.

I went to church under my free will to try to fit in, I dated girls openly and slept with guys privately. I truly wanted to just fit in and be a normal high school kid, but I never ever felt accepted there. The hypocrisy I encountered there was disturbing. I do admit, being familiar with the bible comes in handy in these types of debates.

One day I decided to stop lying to myself and just be true to myself.

I think I figured out why they hate us, they are afraid if we take over they will no longer be able to buy their clothes at Wal-Mart.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I have not and don't treat gays like dirt. Not by a long shot.

If you had access, You could ask a housemate and a longish list of other good friends and associates.

However, I do register the assumptions about me on your part.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I went to church under my free will to try to fit in, I dated girls openly and slept with guys privately. I truly wanted to just fit in and be a normal high school kid, but I never ever felt accepted there. The hypocrisy I encountered there was disturbing. I do admit, being familiar with the bible comes in handy in these types of debates.

One dary I decided to stop lying to myself and just be true to myself.

And that's the kind of hand on heart honest testimony that the un christian haters like to ignore.

I nearly became a priest because after trying to kill myself coz you know, God hates homos, I thought maybe God wanted me to be celibate. He didn't 'cure my gay for me. In the end, like you I thought to myself, stuff this, I am who I am and it aint for lack lack of trying that I'm not straight.'

I still retain my faith in God and sometimes go to an empty church to sneak in a cheeky prayer. But all this barrage if negativity toward gay folk is getting rather tedious and repetitive.

I think I figured out why they hate us, they are afraid if we take over they will no longer be able to buy their clothes at Wal-Mart.

Bahaha, I'm tempted to agree, but then I recall that two of the most fashionable countries on the planet (Italy and France) are, or least were catholic nations.
edit on 11-6-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I have not and don't treat gays like dirt. Not by a long shot.

If you had access, You could ask a housemate and a longish list of other good friends and associates.

However, I do register the assumptions about me on your part.

I'd take you on your word for that if it weren't for the unending tirades you post on here Bo.

You probably wouldn't believe that I am very much a christian in my beliefs either.

What you need to try to understand is that there will never ever be peace between christians and gays while all the negative rhetoric flies from both sides. I've personally managed to make peace with both my sexuality and Jesus.

If you really want to help, show love in your posts, not these long unending allegories of why the world is going to all hell in a handbag because of the gay community. In return you will find admiration instead of insults from us.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Please show me one post

where I said the world was going to hell in a hand basket because of gays.

The world is going to hell in a hand basket because all of us have chosen our own way. There is none, righteous, no not one, as Christ said.

A huge percentage hereon refuse to accept that some of us can love

--alcoholics without loving the alcoholism
--smokers without loving the smoking
--gays without loving their type of sexual exercises

The UTTER !!!DEMAND!!!

is that Christians or whoever . . . ABSOLUTELY HAVE to approve of the whole kit and kabootle (whatever the current "gay agenda" is) else they'll be accused most fiercely of horrendous hate.

Nonsense.

A lot of us really can distinguish between individuals as persons vs various specific behaviors.

And to claim that one must love everything about a gay person and their lifestyle or be accused of being hateful is absurd.

Many hereon seem to be utterly convinced that

love . . . even Christian love = 100% totally and only a kind of warm fuzzy, inoffensive, tea and crumpets, endless variety of pleasantries without a shred of truth thrown in.

I agree with John and Agnes Sanford in their

TRANSFORMATION OF THE INNER MAN:

Truth without love is brutality.
Love without truth is useless sentimentality

I'm further utterly convinced that many times, the hard truth is the MOST TRULY LOVING thing I can share with some folks--regardless of how uncomfortable or even how offensive it may be to them, at the time.

edit on 11/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Comparing one's sexuality to drug addiction is not going to win any of us over.

Keep praying about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

What if The Lord God Almighty considers it WORSE than drug addiction?

Do you envision arguing with HIM?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Who are you to speculate on what the lord almighty deems worse?

I could go find a bible verse to back my point but I'm tired and about to go to sleep.

Born this way.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Please show me one post where I said the world was going to hell in a hand basket because of gays

Sure, read right below this sentence;

A huge percentage hereon refuse to accept that some of us can love

--alcoholics without loving the alcoholism
--smokers without loving the smoking
--gays without loving their type of sexual exercises

The UTTER !!!DEMAND!!!

is that Christians or whoever . . . ABSOLUTELY HAVE to approve of the whole kit and kabootle (whatever the current "gay agenda" is) else they'll be accused most fiercely of horrendous hate.

Nonsense.

And to claim that one must love everything about a gay person and their lifestyle or be accused of being hateful is absurd.

And FYI most of us gays love and respect;

-Christians without their addiction to the laws of the old covenant (You know, the one that the new covenant, JESUS replaced)

-People who have issues with our sexuality so long as they leave us in peace - we'll leave them be too.

-People who hold traditional values dear to their hearts

-The traditional family model (Mum, Dad and 2 kids)

You don't have to love us and everything we do. But neither do you have to persecute us at every single opportunity and turn in life either. God in heaven above is the judge and jury. Nobody else. Period.

Jesus said to put the stones down and walk away from the judgement. How about you guys try it for once.

edit on 12-6-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
A cross dressing woman? You're a #ing idiot.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Evidently you were taught with an extremely different dictionary.

None of my words nor sentences said that the world was going to hell in a hand basket because of gays.

Inserting your contrary meaning into my words is not good reading comprehension . . . or else it's disingenuous blather . . . or else there's no hint of genuine dialogue intended or possible . . . .

I do register the seething something in your reply, however.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Inserting your contrary meaning into my words is not good reading comprehension . . . or else it's disingenuous blather . . . or else there's no hint of genuine dialogue intended or possible . . . .

I do register the seething something in your reply, however.

Bo, Bo, Bo........ Where do I begin?

Let's start with the fact that because you didn't use the exact words 'Gays are causing the world to go to all hell in a handbag' doesn't mean that you are not implying it.

'The seething something' hey. Maybe its not seething at all, perhaps its just the truth and it upsets you on some level.

Let's turn to what Jesus has to say to both sides of political debates like christians vs gays.

first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Matthew 7:5

i.e. Nobody is perfect therefore they should not be condemning others.

'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

Mark 12:31

Here's one from leviticus for you

"'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD

Levtiticus 19:18

Would you say the same things about yourself as you do about us gays Bo? Jesus said quite clearly to love thy neighbours the same as you would love yourself.

I bear no grudge against you or those who share your views Bo. But the bible clearly says we have a right to exist without persecution from our neighbours. We can all be friends in this life if those on your side let go of all that holier than thou attitude and accept that each and every one of us are perfectly imperfect human beings.

You will not be judged in heaven for a gay person's sins, so who are you to call us out and condemn us for them? Why oppose us? If we are headed into perdition for our crimes of passion, it's really got nothing to do with you personally anyway.

Reflect and pray on those last points.
edit on 12-6-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I am sure there was a reason that Christians decided to make Gays bad in the past. Maybe they tried to control everything and convert everyone's kids or something. There is always a reason for these things to have been recorded in history. Hopefully the Gays do not get out of hand. I have seen radicals in a group steering a whole group to try to control others often throughout my life. So it is very possible that Gays could evolve into a group like this too. Not all gays will join in though.

Look at white supremacists. They tried to take over. This is not just a possible problem with gays, it is a problem with all big groups, including religions.

There is a reason and it's very simple, gay people do not produce children, thus, they do not create followers of your religion, this your religion loses influence over time, thus the people at the top have less power.

That's why all structured man made religions do not like gays.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Why do people keep bringing up religion like it's based on facts?! It's basically just a story to help simple people cope with death. There is no God!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join