It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays Preparing To Slaughter Christians In Homosexual Holocaust According To Tony Perkins

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: manna2
Are you in the right thread? Who are you responding to? What?

Oh, i gotta remember that the op lied in the title and most people dont read or listen to the actual topic, they just go with the flow. I will remind everyone once again.

the op lied. Those words were never said in the audio. He made the whole thing up to get this reaction. I guess he counted on all the gullible types who never do any due diligence before they posta reply to: halfoldman

You can call me a liar all you want but point in fact is that was the title of the article I just copied and pasted it into the thread and provided the appropriate links. I didn't make anything up.

And according to the T&C name calling is not cool.

Your obsession with this thread seems a bit odd.

but fyi, I'm going to post any and all things I find crazy, stupid and unusual in all types of catagories; be they religion, politics, high strangness, or mundane BS.

If you feel the need to censor my expression here on ATS.....be my guest but I'm not gonna stop...in fact I just might ratchet up my thread building.

edit on 10-6-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I pointed out it was a lie. Anyone with basic thought processes can see it clearly. Your op is based on a lie from beginning to end. You choose whether or not to correct it or propogate it. Its not hard. I can do a google that says" all homos are pedophiles" and use the title for the op. Would that be ok with you? Even if i knew it was not true, am i justified?a reply to: olaru12

Nope, and neither are you. Your whole thread is based on lies. Your title claims your target said something and he never said it. Iht is obvious lying is easy for you or you would correct your dishonest claim

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: manna2

OPs and thread titles can only be changed within an allotted time designated by the ATS servers. Same as your posts.

Complaining that he isn't changing it is a bogus complaint.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Lighten up, I don't care if the OP lied or merely got the wrong end of the stick.
I can see how the OP could have been misled, because the same info is moving around other social media.
At least, as you also show, on ATS we can get to the truth of the matter.

The posts before me also made light of the topic while still being on topic about a commonly implied scenario (just one of many in an apocalyptic paradigm that's always teetering on some "end time" disaster).

I'm not quite sure why you're singling me out, and I spoke my truth without being too serious.
But yeah, the last group of people that anybody has anything to fear from in a violent political sense are the gay people.
I think a lot of people pointed that out, with satirical references to fashionista armies and wrestling, for example.
It's actually one movement that officially accepts all genders, creeds and races.
That certainly doesn't mean that all the individuals who are lgbt are always well behaved, but they haven't flown planes into buildings, planted bombs or shot at the authorities as a movement yet.
It should be an example to divisive religions if anything.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

OPs and thread titles can only be changed within an allotted time designated by the ATS servers. Same as your posts.

Complaining that he isn't changing it is a bogus complaint.

i asked the administrators to remove or close the thread. I asked the op to correct his statements that were based on the lie in the title.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Tony (your boss?) exact words

“I’m beginning to think, are re-education camps next? When are they going to start rolling out the boxcars to start hauling off Christians,” asks Perkins.

How is that not a reference to the Nazi holocaust? Proclaiming gays will haul off christians in Box cars is a direct association to hauling off gays blacks and jews in boxcars to slaughter.

Your interpretation of those words appear to different to the reasonable sane worlds.

edit on 10-6-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You know there a lot of threads on here that are not true ranging claims such as 100% proof evolution is false to proof god exists or 100% proof of alien visitation yet you think because the article didn't get it right and you take offense this thread should be closed or removed.

Wow must be a special case.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

"Dobson clearly has an obsession with children, in my opinion he is a pedophile. "

In my "opinion", even thinking that shows ignorance and a corrupt mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
omg The responses to this thread regardless if the op is true is very telling. As i said in my other post it has happened before. If you look at the responses here you will see that the thought of a homogay army sounds crazy but that is not how it will be. Just as the majority of posters in this thread are not homogay however they verbally fight on the side of homogay's and will do nothing when someone is attacked for being homostraight and standing up for homostraight rights and that which made our country great. I would say that the war is in your mind and is being fought now.

edit on 10-6-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Tony (your boss?) exact words

“I’m beginning to think, are re-education camps next? When are they going to start rolling out the boxcars to start hauling off Christians,” asks Perkins.

How is that not a reference to the Nazi holocaust? Proclaiming gays will haul off christians in Box cars is a direct association to hauling off gays blacks and jews in boxcars to slaughter.

Your interpretation of those words appear to different to the reasonable sane worlds.

Stop! Think! The statement made was in response to the baker having to be reeducated. The next logical step would be reeducation camps. The nazis are only 1 example YOU could pick as the next logical conclusion in this pc verdict. I see, read and hear it for what it was. A response. You used the title of the op to pretend that is the next logical conclusion, seeking only to demonize an individual. They were discussing an idea and an event. Those are the 2 highest ideals intelligent people choose for honest and intelligent discourse. You chose instead of following suit to misrepresent the discussion so you could gossip about an individual and demonize him, the lowest ideal available to mostly simple minds.
I will point it out clearly. There are 3 ideals used for discussion. Ideas and ideals number 1
The second is events. The lowest form is gossip about individuals. This thread is nothing but slanderous gossip. Btw, why not use the quote in the title if that were true. It isnt true, that is why it had to be twisted in order to imply it. The quote was in reference to results from litigation. Perkins never showed fear of a gay army or claimed they were going to slaughter someone. You guys did all that. Otherwise you would just quote what the guy really said.
edit on 10-6-2014 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

You know there a lot of threads on here that are not true ranging claims such as 100% proof evolution is false to proof god exists or 100% proof of alien visitation yet you think because the article didn't get it right and you take offense this thread should be closed or removed.

Wow must be a special case.

slander is different now isnt it.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Stop! Think! The statement made was in response to the baker having to be reeducated..

I'm afraid if I stop and think anymore on this gay bashing going on ATS at the moment my heart will break....
The statement by whatever it was in response to was LUDICROUS, OFFENSIVE, and insupportable.

Shame on Tony and your support of him for using the Holocaust as a reference. Vile.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

"Christians and Gays are currently hogging media-attention for who is the greater "victim". Correction: Not the actual Christians and Gays, who go about their lives as normal human beings, but rather creepy and manipulative journalists who are using "Christians" and "Gays" to further divisiveness and anger."

I have noticed there is some sort of hierarchy of victimhood being developed between Christians and Homosexuals on in the media, on these forums and many others. This isn't an exclusive hierarchy in my opinion as I believe atheists have already beaten everyone to the post of top dog .

edit on 10/6/2014 by earthblaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Stop! Think! The statement made was in response to the baker having to be reeducated..

I'm afraid if I stop and think anymore on this gay bashing going on ATS at the moment my heart will break....
The statement by whatever it was in response to was LUDICROUS, OFFENSIVE, and insupportable.

Shame on Tony and your support of him for using the Holocaust as a reference. Vile.
dang. There are many many countries in recent history and present that use reeducation camps. You said holocaust, tony did not. You reference nazi germany. He referenced the mandated reeducation training for the baker. Stop, think!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Stop! your denial, is getting tedious.
He meant to reference nazi death camps by the use of his words hauling off in box carts. I'm not going to argue this anymore.

Im bored with this moron. He will be outed on something in no time....it ALWAYS happens I'll wait til then, and Im bored with your defence of his offensive words.
Later aligator.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

you DO NOT have that right. Marriage is and always has been a religious institution and you have no right to redefine it.
Its here you seek to impose your morality over mine. This is done by you.......

It is so watered down with our countfies poor moral standards now.

Good job on baiting me. I really am not enjoying responding those these threads, but I do like to attempt to DENY IGNORANCE!

If this was so, then marriage would be a man with as many wives as he can handle. Please refer to the Old Testament.

Lol, I do not attempt to impose my sexuality or gender identity on anybody. It is you who is guilty of such a thing.

The hypocrisy is amazing.
edit on 10-6-2014 by jrod because: never can get it right the first time

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

While Perkins does not day holocaust or slaughter, he does say

Which is where they got the holocaust idea for the article title from I'm assuming.

Here's a link to the audio where Nicole Martin also makes the claim that Christians are being persecuted in a witch hunt.

soundcloud.com...

The article title may have stretched the truth, but there is no denying the foolish and blatantly sensationalist dribble these two are pushing in an attempt to rally Christians against homosexuals.
edit on 10-6-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think the saddest part to this, is that some if not many people will believe it and adopt it as truth and fact.

i can't say what our plans are, but it involves all of us standing in a line, unleashing a "Care Bears Stare" type attack
edit on 10-6-2014 by Darth_Prime because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Loving one's wife as Christ loved The Church--to the point of willingly dying for The Church

is a standard of loving one's wife that too many Christian husbands fail miserably at.

However, the standard of monogomous homosexual relationships is A LOT WORSE.

WHEN the DEGREE OF DIFFERENCE gets to be extreme between IN-GROUPs VS OUT-GROUPs, violence is a common result.

And we have already transitioned to the horrific state where documents of DHS have formally called Evangelical-Second-Coming-of-Christ-believing-Christians the new STATE DESIGNATED OUT-GROUP "terrorists," even.

Tyrannical regimes from WWII & before & after have pulled the same stunt repeatedly--identify a group one wants removed as a threat to one's tyranny . . . begin labeling said group in INCREASINGLY HORRIFIC TERMS as a "dangerous OUT-GROUP." . . . eventually, stir up the populace to join the tyrannical regime in doing violence to said OUT-GROUP members.

We are in the middle of such a transition. Christians and Christianity have been the main IN-GROUP for all of our National history. Now, particularly "supernaturalist" flavors of Christianity are now being labeled a horrific OUT-GROUP to be removed from "decent & scientific society."

. . . while homosexual marriage and young children homosexual behavior instructional books are championed as the new freedom; the new sanity; the new "tolerance," the new family; the new love; the new wholesomeness; . . .

In this case, the globalist oligarchy seems to be gleefully posturing and manipulating in advancing terms, regulations and edicts toward just that state of affairs--as was predicted 2,000 years ago.

edit on 11/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: clarifying added

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

*Edit* I'm over this ridiculous adverserial style argument these anti gay threads encourage.

Bo, I'm sure your heart is in the right place. Rest assured however that nothing you can say or present is ever going to convince me, or those who are like me that you are presenting the truth. Nor are you giving Christianity a good reputation.

Remember, many gay people come from christian homes. Treating us like dirt is going to do nothing to encourage us to consider to listen to what you say. In fact its through treating people badly they go from interested or neutral about a subject i.e. christianity to total lack of interest or opposition to it.
edit on 11-6-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join