It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays Preparing To Slaughter Christians In Homosexual Holocaust According To Tony Perkins

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

That's true of most of the persecution of homosexuals through history, America included. Historically gay men have been treated the worst out of the group as whole. I think a lot of that is rooted in sexism and the bias/hate toward women in the past(and present depending who you speak to). Obviously any man acting what is perceived a feminine role in a sexual relationship(i.e. being with another man) is going to be despised if you're someone who sees women as lesser than.

There were some homosexual women persecuted although it was far less than the men. Again that's pretty standard across nations. Double standard for sure.

There are a few holocaust movies dealing with stories involving homosexuals. If you aren't bothered by queer film you might check them out.

-Bent(men)
-Aimee and Jaguar(women)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology
Armagayddon

HA! Best post on the thread!

Obviously this guy who says homosexuals are all going to go out and slaughter Christians is either delusional or he's running some kind of scam to have ignorant people send him money to stop the slaughter .... whackadoo ....

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

I just found it interesting that in history's record, the Nazis weren't actually offended by the act or even lifestyle itself. The text at the source goes on to say they were open to accepting "former" German homosexuals into their 'Racial future', as long as they demonstrated they were "racially conscious" and gave up the life style. (I.E., worked to produce more for the next generation, as ordered to).

I'd really never even relay something on this topic or that nature ..if it wasn't from what is universally considered to be a plain representation of what happened back then, within the Memorial Museum in D.C..

Personally, I'd always thought the homosexuals targeted and killed in the camps were of a similar nature as today for the overall hate and purpose. It would appear it wasn't even hate in that period. Just offense at citizens not producing population growth, as the State demanded be done.

Learn something every day I suppose.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
a reply to: olaru12
Cool a "homocaust"!
Maybe this one will replace the apparent "victims" from the last story.
There will be tales told of being rushed off to camps with beautiful curtains and rugs, and being stuffed to death on the finest cuisine by guards wearing immaculate matching shoes and belts!
Homocaust!

Well... If thats all it is, sign me up. Bring on the gaypocolypse. My house needs a makeover. Bow to your new homoverlords.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Well society goes through phases of leniency and harshness.

For example, most people aren't aware that it was popular at one time for women to be in romantic friendships(or more than friendship) and write love letters back and forth.

That's in the 19th and early 20th century mind you. Over a hundred years before gay marriage was even a blip on any radar.

Then the world war happened and the U.S. became this sterilized doll house where anything that didn't fit into very specific boxes was included in the witch hunt.

Germany prior to the war was not "accepting" per say of gays but it wasn't how it was once things got pretty heavy. That's why I recommended "Bent" because it shows some of the social life prior to the crackdown.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Christians and Gays are currently hogging media-attention for who is the greater "victim". Correction: Not the actual Christians and Gays, who go about their lives as normal human beings, but rather creepy and manipulative journalists who are using "Christians" and "Gays" to further divisiveness and anger.

And who the hell is Tony Perkins anyway? Why should anyone give a rip about what some kook-nobody says? Its actually creep-journalism that is bringing these stories to the forefront of the mass public. And everyone on the Internet is eagerly chiming in as if it had any substance whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

How lethal are feather boas and glitter, really?
I guess they could blow the glitter in your eyes and then choke you out with the feather boa. You could wake up with a manicure and gel in your hair, wearing a reasonably priced fashionable ensemble.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

In all fairness to your points, I'd also include that my own source opens with saying homosexuality was outright illegal under the Weimar Republic Of Germany, which immediately proceeded what we all know so well of course. So you're right, there are layers of complexity to the social issues back then. Making wild comparisons even less apt for the emotion they're meant to trigger.

What gets me about bozos like Perkins here is pure unadulterated ignorance worn as if it's something to be proud of. I've never been subtle or hidden the fact I think some segments of the modern gay community are about aggressive, even combative (at times) forcing of an agenda. It's so strong, it seems self evident to me, but we all have different life experiences. That is only a segment, and a small one IMO, within a larger community.

What matters is...by figures out of studies done by the gay community themselves, the numbers to general population are well below 10% for the entire community, to be nice and safe for categorizing a number usually shown a lot lower.

If this man knew SOME history...ANY history of any kind at all...he'd know all about the pendulum swings in society like you refer to and that his fears are overblown paranoid nonsense. Re-education camps? Yeah,..the math on that one is..well..typical hyperbole, Eh?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I guess they could blow the glitter in your eyes and then choke you out with the feather boa. You could wake up with a manicure and gel in your hair, wearing a reasonably priced fashionable ensemble.

LOL. I could actually use that.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
After seeing the following post by mana2 after mine I have to retract my post. This is really being blown out of context.

No such claims were made by Tony perkins This is really being blown out of proportion and is nothing more than political trolling and baiting.

I too say its more accurately described as a hoax. It never happened.

EDIT TO ADD:
OrphanApology , you win the internets.... Armagayddon it is

edit on 6 9 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Perkins reacted to the discrimination case by offering a comparison to the Holocaust: “I’m beginning to think, are re-education camps next? When are they going to start rolling out the boxcars to start hauling off Christians?”

“I guarantee that we are going to continue to see the witch hunt,” Martin said.

- See more at: www.rightwingwatch.org... f

originally posted by: olaru12
www.addictinginfo.org...

now match all that to the ops misleading thread title. It is so misleading I call hoax. I would have called hoax earlier but it was early and I was groggy so the thread title got past me. This is dishonest trolling. I CALL HOAX the ops thread title is a lie and it seems nobody must have listened to the audio. Instead they did a google on somebodys name looking for dirt to support an ideology so they too, can participate in a witch hunt, just as Martin predicted.

Hoax

eah that’s right. Tony Perkins actually said that gay people, one of the largest groups of people who actually were exterminated in concentration camps during the Holocaust, is part of a 21st century plot to do the same to Christians.

Martin described the ruling as part of a continued “witch hunt” against Christians.

Yeah that’s right. Nicole Martin actually said that there is a witch hunt going on against Christians. Christians being the ones who actually accused people of being witches, then burned them alive, thus creating the term “witch hunt.”

From the "you just can't make this **** up" department.

Apparently we better stock pile more guns and ammo for the upcoming Gay attacks.
It's odd though, I associate with a number of openly gay people professionally and they hide their violent proclivity quite well.
Now I'm really scared!!!
ok, at first i cared little for this thread. But now i call for THE HOAX BIN. The original statements in the audio and its context is nothing close to the statements in the op by the op and is meant to create a new contxt for a rant, a militant rant at that. It is inciteful and dishonest to the actual claims made in the op. Here is the quote, and it is said in a way that does create a word picture. But not the one the op makes claim to.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I don't really know what part of the glbt community is combative save for some extremes that the media highlights. I haven't met any. I know there are mean and abrasive people in every group but it's so blown out of proportion.

Everything gives me a headache.

I think there is a war being waged through the media to try and drive the biggest wedges possible between normal average people. This is true of all segments.

I live in one of the gayest(yes lots of gay clubs) and at the same time rattiest parts of the particular town I'm in and I almost never hear anything homophobic or hateful. I have a downstairs neighbor that is a catholic woman that has given me and my girlfriend food when they had a BBQ.

Most of this nonsense is just to rile people up and make them forget that most people are "alright". If everyone would just shut off the T.V. and walk outside they'd see how boring most people are.

It's crazy to think that there are people who honestly think there's going to be a gay army that's going to kill them. It scares me that even one person out there would entertain that thought enough to proclaim it.

It also makes me laugh. I can't help it.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Oh Dear see what forcing a christian to bake a Gay cake leads to.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wait, wait, WHAT?
The statement in question was made in regards to the judges ruling of mandatory sensitive training to Change the bakers way of thinking. The next leap in logic for the future would be the camps for this training. What is so hard or crazy to make that leap in logic? I mean, its not like we have been living in fascism or somethinga reply to: Wrabbit2000
And we even have historical precedence to make this leap. The only way to ignore it is either willful ignorance or cognitive dissonance using this assumption at its core. "This could/would never happen in america." But economically, emotionally, fiscally, morally, ethically, spiritually, etc..., it is happening in america.

edit on 9-6-2014 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

They are deadly weapons when in the hands of a master of Gay-fu. And just like in the old spaghetti westerns you know you are in trouble when they start whistling over the rainbow.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: manna2

lol.... People talk about the Government taking our guns. Not putting us in camps..just taking property we own and probably even politely giving a receipt in that 'politeness' that leaves someone more mad than thankful.

That is seriously suggested, when it's a ratio of 100 million firearm owners to 200 million without one. I don't say it near every time it would fit because it would be obnoxious, but I think the whole concept is funny. Math wise? 2:1 with 1 being armed isn't very fair for the 2 targets and it just couldn't happen.

So to put this in context. If we assume 330 million total population, as some numbers put it, and a number higher than I've actually seen in published studies for 10% of that representing the gay community? We now have fears of roughly 33 million people 'forcing' roughly 210 million or 70+ percent of the US population through re- education camps. If we drop the nonsense, over 70 % gets down to census type figures on Christian Faith and followers in America. That's basically what he's implying here for emotional reaction. I mean, cattle cars? Really?

The idea that gays could, let alone would or would ever WANT to force anything to that extreme is..well, paranoid to a near clinical level in my view. It's just out of touch. Mine is a general and personal opinion, of course.

---

** Unfortunately. Perkins is the head of the Family Research Council. A 501c lobbying group. This guy is a former Lousiana state Rep. turned outsider to lobby back in as head of this. FRC is a large and influential group running back to 1983. James Dobson is one of it's founders as another influential name in money and political happenings. Ignorance at that level is..disturbing. (Perkins is also known for authoring the Covenant Marriage Law in Louisiana as a State Legislator)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Holy dog#.

I think this is first thread I've ever read here that deals with a polarizing issue (religion/homosexuals), mentions guns and does NOT blame Obama in some way, shape or form.

You guys are slacking. TRY HARDER!!
edit on 9-6-2014 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So your title should read ashkeNAZIs and Khazars rather than gays. Truth can send ya over the edge if you have loved the lie for so long.

Watch this post disappear. Fascinating stuff.
edit on 9-6-2014 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I agree with your last paragraph. But the rest was strawmen and red herrings. Who in this thread, the original audio says its a gay mob? I saw one judges ruling based on an ideology that did all this that caused a reaction. Not even the judge claimed it was due to gay influence. He ordered the verdict. He demanded the sensitivity training. The other poster has it right. This is about creating division. You may make the claim now about all the guns but wait. Wait till there is mass hunger. Then tell me what gun legislation now is all about, then. When austerity plus food shortages (=extremely high prices) kicks in you WILL be biometricly chipped for gov. Services and you will most likely (if you live in the city) give your guns for food from said gov. A food crisis like what is on the near horizen will change your present outlook about how many guns there are in the usa. 80% of the people live in 146 cities. Those guns will be removed quite easily after only a few months after being hungrya reply to: Wrabbit2000

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join