It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's my job to create fake news/media, posts, votes and reviews about our company- What should I do

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Non mass production is pretty hard tho. There is a lot of tax getting one to a minimum survival need of 1500€/month here. 50% of the money earned from for example selling has to be given away as tax plus some base taxes for selling rights, then you have to give 50% away for insurances ending up at 80% tax. You also need material from someone else who also pays 80% tax and use a transport company also paying some taxes. Additionally, when someone pays for your product he pays an extra 19%. Living without a 300k € standardized house is illegal, too, sadly.
Though, there might an exploit, i think. If you declare a huge mass of sharing people as being one company and they all share one big house with a farm where food is only gathered in private. The company covers only the tax payment of the people. Tax is paid in percentage of what you earn here, however, law makes you buy a lot of things.

So what you need is a large community of people getting together instead of either investors creating the company or a greedy one taking the advantages of a mass collection of people. They first must have worked in well paid jobs for a few years to together buy a lot of land and a huge legal building.

They then can let people of lesser paid jobs or those with no jobs in.

However, be careful, if growing too much, they will be reconquered by the one force.

By opening a vacation place where you earn money with you might also get the rights to get clay houses which are easily built in under a day.

Another thing to be careful about here is that trading between friends is also taxed at up to 50% of the traded items official value after which you need to - again - pay 50% for insurances to receive this money to be able to give it as tax and give yet another 50% away while earning this money by sales ending up at up to 87.5% tax for trading, around 97% if the product hasn't been completely created from own materials at the same location.
edit on 9-6-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: oneoneone

According to your words here : "I know the company had searched for a full year without success until i came and the company already struggles."

So everyone...for 1 YEAR hadnt wanted to go the route of deceiving people, and no one...until you...came along saying "I'll do it!".

And even after that...it did no good that you "stooped" to that "creative advertising" (Im trying to be nice here)....because even as you DO IT...they are still struggling?

What am I missing here? If it was for the money they pay you....I can see that. But, at what time does your integrity kick in and one realizes "Hey. You know? This may not be right for me. And its not doing any good as hard as I try. They still struggle"?

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I didn't start yet. I try to measure the fate of these workers vs the harm caused by that spam. I merely created shops, put products / amounts in and did the general search engine optimization without these things. The sad thing is, this stuff is part of any advanced website creator around here.

And would I choose a similar job my body could handle and my papers qualify me for, there is the job as programmer. Replacing workers with programs, harming even more.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You are simply describing "marketing". I wouldn't sweat it too much.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
You spoke out. To me this is extremely helpful, and many thanks for exposing this.

For a conspiracy theory investigator such as me your OP is a pearl of information about desinformation.

Completely agree...

I think it would be awesome if we could see some examples that would expose the differences between the real and the fake.

Nothing that would jeopardize anyone's anonymity of course.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

There is a manipulation word called "war" too.
9000 years ago someone forced some people to murder weaponless people on this planet and punished them otherwise by more murder, or torture. The attacked humans were then directly enslaved, some put into their system, given money, religion, walls, work, some becoming new murderers, which has now spread onto the whole planet by the very same murder done by the areas attacked by the places which were attacked before. America (ancient americans / indians) was the least obfuscated place where this happened around the last years. However, it was mainly not a desert as shown on TV, but green land where you get most things for free from nature.

But when the TV claims 1 person was murdered somewhere on the planet, those who say .. it's just war suddenly scream up.

You spoke out. To me this is extremely helpful, and many thanks for exposing this.

For a conspiracy theory investigator such as me your OP is a pearl of information about desinformation.

S&F

I'm happy to hear you two and others appreciate it

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: oneoneone

There is a manipulation word called "war" too.
9000 years ago someone forced some people to murder weaponless people on this planet and punished them otherwise by more murder, or torture. The attacked humans were then directly enslaved, some put into their system, given money, religion, walls, work, some becoming new murderers, which has now spread onto the whole planet by the very same murder done by the areas attacked by the places which were attacked before. America (ancient americans / indians) was the least obfuscated place where this happened around the last years. However, it was mainly not a desert as shown on TV, but green land where you get most things for free from nature.

But when the TV claims 1 person was murdered somewhere on the planet, those who say .. it's just war suddenly scream up.

S&F

I'm happy to hear you two and others appreciate it

My reply was made with a certain measure of snark, although I guess it didn't translate. I meant it as "It's just business as usual in the US, you shouldn't be concerned, nothing to see here, move along." That kind of thing.

Seriously, though, I take everything I read (especially online) with a healthy dose of skepticism, assuming that I am being marketed to or BSed in some way because I probably am.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
SEO isn't a requirement to get traffic. We don't do any SEO's. Instead, we have Google AdWords campaigns running.

Regardless, i could forward you 30 emails recieved since Friday for SEO services. There is no shortage of liars trying to out lie the other liars.

You accepted the job...do it to the best of your ability. Another poster mentioned Caveat Emptor....indeed!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

If it pays the bills and allows you to eat keep going. Some of us can see through the lies and programming so don't worry about us.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
SEO isn't a requirement to get traffic. We don't do any SEO's. Instead, we have Google AdWords campaigns running.

Regardless, i could forward you 30 emails recieved since Friday for SEO services. There is no shortage of liars trying to out lie the other liars.

You accepted the job...do it to the best of your ability. Another poster mentioned Caveat Emptor....indeed!

SEO is kind of a misnomer these days - companies try to sell that service to you, but if you have a good site that is descriptive and honest, you should get decent rankings without having to hire someone. AdWords is probably a better use of ad revenue.

I think the OP's job description should be more like "Social Media Producer" or something along those lines.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I think the OP's job description should be more like "Social Media Producer" or something along those lines.

I think the headline is fine to let people know what it's about and get the right people in

The job actually includes setting up the shops, modifying them, creating web applications and administrating logistics/financial software, ordering and remote controlling far away computers and setting up servers, E-Mail etc on them. So anything related to computers. The only PC thing I don't do is creating pictures for ads. Too bad wage isn't defined very much by effort/relative lost fun/taken damage/ or at least skill, but rather by luck about which company is around matching the school papers you picked.

And no, I planned a lot of things out, creating my own company with fairness is, whatever I can think of is too risky

having seen the about 40 companies which went bankrupt and only 2 of all the companies around surviving for longer than 20 years just seems like proving myself. Those 2 are both huge companies indirectly owned by investors.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Don't quit your job.

Someone else will fill it and the wheel will keep turning, why should someone with goodwill like you give up a position of influence (Money) that you'll make. Would you want the money from your position in the hands of someone who isn't bothered by the work they do?

Be a buffer in that regard.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
-snip-
edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: double pasta

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: oneoneone

originally posted by: ImaFungi

If I had to guess I would say you have created this fake scenario to try and place a rhetorical quandary of a question, in an attempt to ensure that 'paid shills' exist, and to get us to think about if their existence is good or bad. Or I am wrong. Without giving the company name, can you say what field of business the company is in? This would just be interesting to know what kind of company does such a thing.

I thought of people suspecting that. Well, we sell fashion clothes in online shops, on Ebay and on Amazon under different names, making it look like it would be our self produced brand. But I cannot give away the company, because it's illegal to tell about our ways. Working contract.

You want to do something that means anything you blow the lid off this crap expose it for what it is and how it's done... If it were trade secrets on how to make a great product I'd say of course keep it secret (unless it was free energy or something earth shattering but fashion doesn't qualify IMO). The masses are asleep and they're not looking for the man behind the curtain... We must point them in the right direction at least!

Complicity will never change this messed up world. We can't all wait for someone else to save it.

edit on 10-6-2014 by SilverStarGazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

It's easy to have principals but when you're begging for shelter in the middle of winter and are trying to stretch $10 to eat on for the next 3 weeks it's more difficult. I've done this but each person has to make their own decision there.

My own job (or well... eventual job) basically revolves around marketing to people and then getting them addicted to a product... virtual drugs. The way I've dealt with it is to be sure I'm the one doing it, then I can justify that it's not exploitative. In my case I'm wanting my customer to enjoy themselves... I'm not doing it just to make them spend tons of money.

In your case (and I also have a web programming background... everything you listed and more, it was the focus of one of my degrees) I would probably just have faith in people. The reality of the situation is that you can't tip anyone off that your reviews are fake and advertising works even when it involves marketing lies. At the same time you have to recognize that if people aren't spending money on your falsely labeled product they're going to spend money on someone elses falsely labeled product. Those that are smart enough to know they're being lied to are going to avoid both anyways.

Another way to think of it is that if you're doing the job you have some control over what lies are being written, you can act as a filter to make sure that truly unscrupulous things aren't done. If you choose to not do the job, you're also giving up any form of control over the situation.

Even in an ideal world jobs like yours are going to exist because it's simply human nature. When good people do those jobs though, it puts a limit on just how bad the lies become.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Hi!

For this I have to understand a lot of things at once, though and have to drop language (words) from my mind or describe their real meanings.

This is an interesting thread, but I find the above quoted statement more interesting. I don't want to derail your thread, or move it in any different direction, but I would like to know more about what you mean by this, if possible?

ETA** I also find your signature of

I am a lock to free this infected planet; the lock to make all gods. Do you have the key?
Knowledge about brains; metaphysics; computers; hacking; history; electronics; engineering

somewhat to extremely interesting. /ponder
edit on 13-6-2014 by Taj Mikel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Taj Mikel
@mind:
By learning language one most likely creates a divided mind where things happening which have to do with the word trigger the word area (which is why people blindly repeat the media in related situations). If you however fuse all of these areas, like a computer program could be, you notice that contradicting logics do not make sense and combine them to one to become only 1 efficient logic closer to the truth, connecting everything in this world efficiently once you nearly found the best possible goal to have. The truth is easily compressable, as all seems to be one mechanism (you), so you more easily see how everything works at once.
For fusing the mind quickly I have tricks which I can pass on.

@signature:
Infected planet: Something which has spread from one/two locations to the whole planet by enforcing
I've got knowledge of different areas which only theoretically make me able to create a machine or a program making any change in this world possible, may it be eternal life or the ability to change matter by thoughts, however I am limited in time and more people seem to hate me for wanting to remove work rather than giving me motivation. Time is gainable by money, materials / someone creating metal parts or anything of optional help.
"Knowledge about" - ask me any question about this world or anything related to the areas I wrote there, if you are interested in anything. I would try to list the significant possibilities and their likeliness.
edit on 3-7-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Where do I apply?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join