It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Dice investigates Bilderberg treasury.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
just found this video pretty interesting and thought id share it with everyone here.
Mark Dice goes into the treasury with its tax return papers looking to talk to Perseus head of the treasury, he doesn't end up finding him but gets some interesting footage nonetheless.

edit on 8-6-2014 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So he goes into Perseus L.L.C. with a camera and someone else's tax return and then complains when asked to leave.

Not terribly impressed and I am not sure what he was trying to prove...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

This is proof. Proof that Mark Dice is not very intelligent.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Laughable. I made notes just in case I ever wanted to know how to NOT conduct a recorded interview and land a job with Alex Jones. -snicker-

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
yeah Mark Dice, the guy that makes money from his followers then absolutely treats them like retards. this guy is clearly in it for the money, riding the wave of fear mongering.
so yeah if your a Mark Dice fan, i feel sorry for you.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I have to make appointments first, like i have to do at any place.

Im pretty sure anyone would get booted out of anywhere marching in with a camera unannounced.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

yeah Mark Dice, the guy that makes money from his followers then absolutely treats them like retards.

Mark Dice is quite right on several of the issues. As for your claims that he makes money from his followers wouldnt you do the same if you had an YouTube channel and the needs to make up the demands of running website?

new topics

top topics

join