It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Military injected...prisoners" says craigslist post

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If they were going to use anything on the gitmo 5 they would use something different on each one.

Something that would be slow acting but would take them out within a year.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
I'm inclined to think they were all given microchip implants that COULD release a dosage or more of something or another.....................................
www.scientificamerican.com...

Microchips like these could also be used for other conditions that demand discrete drug dosing, such as multiple sclerosis, for which some patients must inject a dose of interferon once every two days. Therapies that use hormones are particularly appealing for adaptation to microchip delivery because the body usually releases hormones intermittently—just as the chip does, Farra says. In the future, a device like this might also be able to help diabetics both monitor and treat their condition.

This sort of direct communication in an implanted device could help patients stick to medication regimes without having to face a syringe or pill bottle.

Remote controlled
The device can be preprogrammed or controlled wirelessly via the Medical Implant Communication Services (MICS) band, set aside for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by the Federal Communications Commission. And the device can also report back dose-delivery data to a computer-based system.

Scientists demonstrated that this sort of wirelessly controlled drug delivery might be possible in 1999. Some major technological hurdles needed to be cleared in the interim, Farra says.

Entirely possible. I love (sarcasm intended) how these reports on this technology always do two things: "In the future," and the best possible humanitarian use of the technology.

The implant can deliver medicine and report back info. Wonder what else it can do…..
Of course, it's for future use. No one's using that or has one now…
tetra

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm just curious when the litigation with cl ended, and we can now start linking to them here?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
They should've just gave them pubic lice before letting them go. It would be hard for them to fight while violently scratching their crotch and arm pits. heh heh

I don't agree with injecting anybody with anything. Not even our worst enemies. We're better than that. But I would put nothing past religious nuts on either side.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hoax! fake!

they would love it if they did this.
they would send LOTs of suicide carriers
Back to US to infect them.

you can NOT stop them,
as they would use the mexico boarder...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Cryptome and her mirrors went down and still are not back up. Probably just a coincidence. Cryptome is like Wikileaks for those who never heard of it.

Lets just say if this kind of information was leaked, that would be one place to find it.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Now this is a hoax I want to believe in, fitting punishment for the lot, maybe they gave the traitor a shot to help him get through his ordeal.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Sounds like a hoax to me. Why would anyone release a mutating bacteria that spreads? It would soon come back to haunt the source.

Not to play devils advocate... But because in theory anyone they come in contact with is an associate - and similarly, a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They injected MY ASS with an experimental anthrax serum before D.storm.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
So THIS is how the Zombie apocalypse begins....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join