It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Military injected...prisoners" says craigslist post

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
While I don't put anything past our government, I have extremely high doubt about the legitimacy of that CL post. That kind of information would never be made public, especially via CL. Unless one had a death wish I suppose. Although, one of the first things that popped into my head when I learned about their release is nano RFID chips. Trackable chips could have easily been implanted into the prisoners. Why kill them when you could monitor their movements and possibly gain important info.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

LOL! Yes it will keep the bleating and mooing down a bit until they become aware that it didn't really happen or just forget about it. Lets see if Drudge or Jones get ahold of this.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I wouldn't put it past a 3 letter agency tagging those guys in some way before releasing them. In fact I would almost put even money on it but to give them a pathogen is self defeating. If they were smart and some MK ultra project does exist then that is what they should have done to them.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: butcherguy

Have you ever heard of the Tuskegee syphilis experiment?

I have.
What is the connection to this?
In the Tuskegee experiment, the men contracted syphilis naturally. They were not prisoners injected with a mutant strain of it.

I could quote pages on this, but I don't want to do that,especially on this topic, with a CL source. Anyone can post there, as we all know. So the discussion becomes moot, right there, in a way.

However, it relates very well, actually, the CL alleged situation and Tuskegee….
Read about it, perhaps. Healthy men were involved, as well, without syphillis. It's unclear if they were used as a control group, or what. But what's very clear is these men were told they would get medical care for their affliction, disease by participating in the study in Macon County, Alabama. Another part of the controversy is that penicillin came along as a successful treatment during the 40 year study and was not given to the men. They were given toxic treatments which also did not help their disease.
The area has a poor African American community, and these people were told for fourty years that they were helping the disadvantaged, whether they were in the study, or working for The Tuskegee Institute.

The men were never even told they had syphillis.

The victims of the study included numerous men who died of syphilis, wives who contracted the disease, and children born with congenital syphilis.[7] Physicians in this time were fixated on African American sexuality, and the willingness of African Americans to have sexual relations with those who were infected led them to believe that the responsibility for the acquisition of the disease was solely upon the individual.[8]

The Tuskegee Syphilis Study, cited as "arguably the most infamous biomedical research study in U.S. history",[9] led to the 1979 Belmont Report and the establishment of the Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP).[10]

I hope the connection to that, now, is more clear, as it's a case of unethical treatment. I kind of agree it has nothing to do with this, but for entirely different reasons than you cited: they weren't injected against their will.
But if this were true, it would really be murder, if anyone dies from it, and it can be traced back.
However, let me make crystal clear that being on Craig's List, I highly doubt the voracity of this written statement, claim or assertion. There are too many, better placed to out such information.
tetra

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

If they were smart and some MK ultra project does exist then that is what they should have done to them.

why is that what they "should" have done to them?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

My point was the US government has done some ethical medical experiments in the past. To think this is beyond them is plain ignorant.

As I said before this is likely a hoax, like 99.9999+% likely that this is a hoax. I this was posted under the CL rant section.
edit on 8-6-2014 by jrod because: 1

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If I were Minister of Propaganda I'd think this was a brilliant move to plant just a bit of doubt in the minds of those five dudes...and all their friends/associates...knowing full well that someone is going to see it and it's going to get national/international play in the media. Why not add pathogens to the idea, already widely spoken-of, of implanting them with nanochips?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ummm... this Silicon Valley source misspells the name of the disease Necrotizing Fasciitis and says, "pain levels of unimaginable magtatude..."

So unless the janitor stumbled onto some super top secret dox left on a desktop, I am not buying your Craigslist source.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

My point was the US government has done some ethical medical experiments in the past. To think this is beyond them is plain ignorant.

As I said before this is likely a hoax, like 99.9999+% likely that this is a hoax. I this was posted under the CL rant section.

Yeah, I know it's a hoax, I think we all know that, posting here. However, my reply was to ButcherGuy, not you.
Butcherguy responded to your bringing up the Tuskegee Experiment. Didn't know how that related as he said no one injected the men in the Tuskegee experiment. So, I explained because though they didn't inject the men, they did behave unethically.

Now as to your comment to me: My point was the US government has done some ethical medical experiments in the past. To think this is beyond them is plain ignorant.

okay, but you're not making much sense, as you say they "have done some ethical experiments," so they aren't beyond this behavior. Why? You're now saying they've done some ethical experiments….

Do I need to explain the confusion further? Typing the write word is really important to the meaning of the sentence and what you're trying to say. I'm not trying to be nasty, here. But I should think it pretty obvious at the top of the page whom I was replying to, and with my explanation, why….
tetra

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This could actually be part of a psyop... get an internet rumor started about thier health and contagious nature... no one will want them anywhere around. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: GovtFlu
a reply to: Thisbseth

.. in ten yeas, or so..we'll know the truth..
But by then its only so much paper.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So it kills anyone who came into contact with them? So the people who transported them and did the exchange did so without touching them? Or does it supposedly lie dormant before it can spread? I don't believe this but hey anything is possible. I was thinking they may have done something sneaky but not this.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
lol i was just saying this to a friend minus the specifics cause i had a hunch that something like this could be the reason for so may being exchanged . any one know how many fema coffins they have where these people are being released to ?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Bull#. It has been released that those men WERE INJECTED without their consent with it.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Maybe the guy from craigslist should go work for the government to give them some ideas....

That was my first thought, too.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
They do this kind of stuff but only in supervised facilities... They're not going to risk public exposure let alone a contagious flesh eating horrendous death blah blah blah... It's not a big secret that they do test willing participants though, especially death row inmates. In fact, I'll go as far as saying many are just put to sleep and shipped to the facilities.

Yeahhhhhh I said it.....

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Why would anyone release a mutating bacteria that spreads? It would soon come back to haunt the source.

You'd be surprised what some people do to bust some nuts.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer

Bull#. It has been released that those men WERE INJECTED without their consent with it.

Post a link, I have never read that anywhere.

As far as the US govt behaving unethically, of course they do.
I don't trust them.

This story in the OP says that the gitmo 5 were injected with a mutant strain of nectrotizing bacteria that would infect anyone that comes in contact with them. Syphilis was curable when the men in the Tuskegee Experiment was done... that is why it was unethical.
The idea in the OP is that we infected these 5 released men with something that is relatively incurable, and it will spread by something other than sexual contact.

Oh yes, the fact that it was posted on Craig's List and there is nothing else to verify the truth of the story, well that is pretty weak.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I'm inclined to think they were all given microchip implants that COULD release a dosage or more of something or another.....................................
www.scientificamerican.com...

Microchips like these could also be used for other conditions that demand discrete drug dosing, such as multiple sclerosis, for which some patients must inject a dose of interferon once every two days. Therapies that use hormones are particularly appealing for adaptation to microchip delivery because the body usually releases hormones intermittently—just as the chip does, Farra says. In the future, a device like this might also be able to help diabetics both monitor and treat their condition.

This sort of direct communication in an implanted device could help patients stick to medication regimes without having to face a syringe or pill bottle.

Remote controlled
The device can be preprogrammed or controlled wirelessly via the Medical Implant Communication Services (MICS) band, set aside for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by the Federal Communications Commission. And the device can also report back dose-delivery data to a computer-based system.

Scientists demonstrated that this sort of wirelessly controlled drug delivery might be possible in 1999. Some major technological hurdles needed to be cleared in the interim, Farra says.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Typo, I meant to write UNethical. I didn't not catch that typo. My bad.

I know plenty of people who have been to GitMo. I have a better understanding of the dark side to the US government and her practices than most.

Something like this certainly is not beyond them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join