It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Military injected...prisoners" says craigslist post

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
..ran across this.. normally Id ignore it, but.. there are a lot of silicon valley computer govt "contractors" around here.. so, what the hell..

sfbay.craigslist.org...

Prisoner exchange - 43 (capitola)

Our Military injected the 5 exchange prisoners with a new strain of Necrotizing Fasclitis before releasing them. If your not up to speed. This is a form of Flesh eating bacteria. This new form is undetectable at this time by modern science. It will start to mutate shortly. The effects will be devastating. Others that have made physical contact with these persons will surely suffer a horrendous death. A process that can take over a month.

((snip))

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It would be more than a little interesting if those 5 did indeed succumb to such a disease. I guess we will have to wait and see if we hear anything about it in the future.

Though I am not sure we would hear anything if they did. I doubt the prisoners would keep in touch and if they did no one would ever admit to such a thing out loud.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I doubt they did, but I will watch the news next month for an outbreak in Qatar.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GovtFlu

Really interesting.....Good find, how did you come across this? just perusing around clist? after reading a little bit about it its truly a frightening disease. I wonder if the prisoners were released because of the injections if true> It would make sense as to why they were released because they new damn well they would be dead soon anyways...Is there anyway to see who posted this? and have you tried to email them and ask for links or pics or anything? sorry for all the questions. Just an interesting thing..
edit on 8-6-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

..live in santa cruz, read local craigslist now & then.. saw that 20 min ago.. nope on contacting poster.

..we shall see.. the prisoners must have had physicals, 'just a vitamin b shot" or three..

...sadly, it sounds like something the shadowy overlords would do.. then vigorously deny as absurd internet conspiracy, complete with media clown wolf blitzer peddling his "official record" snake oil.. in ten yeas, or so..we'll know the truth..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth
Maybe they're the author and a member of Obama's cabinet lol Of all the stuff that's claimed to be a hoax here on this site, I'd say this takes the cake as the king of hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sounds like a hoax to me. Why would anyone release a mutating bacteria that spreads? It would soon come back to haunt the source.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This is probably one of the craziest fantasies I've ever read!

I don't think anybody, anywhere would unleash such a dangerous, contagious disease for which there is no cure. It would eventually travel the world, and end up right back here.

Unless there is a vaccine....but only for the Elite.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Maybe the guy from craigslist should go work for the government to give them some ideas....

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Have you ever heard of the Tuskegee syphilis experiment?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
My question is this: If someone is whistleblowing, why on earth put it on Craigslist and isn't that site only for ads?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
My question is this: If someone is whistleblowing, why on earth put it on Craigslist and isn't that site only for ads?

And it has proven so reliable for that, too. If it's on Craigslist, you know it has to be true. No one has ever been ripped off, robbed, or killed by responding to a Craigslist ad. Oh, wait.....

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface
The reality is this little CL rant is probably just a hoax. I try to be a skeptic and think outside the box and the US government does not exactly have a clean record in doing such things.

A person would post this to be anonymous. CL makes this easy. It also would not be noticed at first so that person would have ample time to get far away from where that post was made, let say hypothetically this was true and this information was leaked. There would likely be grave consequences to whomever is responsible foe the leak. Tin foil hat aside, there really is technology out there capable of pin pointing a location based on someone's post/email. Had this been posted where it would have received immediate attention, i.e. Reddit then the poster would have less time to take evasive action against some angry Suits.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So somehow this Gitmo (Cuba) info is posted in San Bernardino, California, if I understood the OP correctly? It's easier to be anonymous on Crsigslist with what we now of the NSA? C'mon people. We of course will have our ears open to news from the Yemen area, but it would be very interesting if this were to come to pass. In the meantime, it's just some clever nefarious idea someone dreamed up.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Or maybe he is just a craigslist troll lol who knows...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Any idiot/lying scumbag can post on Craigslist, and many do. C'mon people, consider the source. SMH

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GovtFlu
Haha, that would be awesome.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Okay, Craigslist is a classified site, not a source, IMO.

Having said that..this would have no logic. Even people with no physical evidence of it blame the likely party. Look at Arafat. I don't recall Alexander Litvinenko's assassination ever being properly proven that way...but it's as obvious as it could be by the choice of method there.

Same thing here, I think.

If these guys drop dead, it won't be some Afghan medical examiner figuring it out. It'll be quiet funding to send the bodies off the same way the Arafat material was for testing..except I'll guess a full autopsy would show damage that shouldn't be there, even if direct cause has faded?

We'd turn 5 dangerous men into 5 infinitely worse things as Martyrs. Personally, I hope they have good health for at least several months, to cut ties for reasonable time back to US custody to whatever eventually gets them.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: butcherguy

Have you ever heard of the Tuskegee syphilis experiment?

I have.
What is the connection to this?
In the Tuskegee experiment, the men contracted syphilis naturally. They were not prisoners injected with a mutant strain of it.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Sounds like a hoax to me. Why would anyone release a mutating bacteria that spreads? It would soon come back to haunt the source.

Surprised the CIA dropped this on CL instead of using their nice fresh Twitter account.

LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join