It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting at Walmart in Las Vegas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well they really screwed up that revolution didn't they.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
This story gets more and more complex...

PzFeed Top News
@PzFeed
2 suspects in Las Vegas shootings killed themselves in a suicide pact -

Ok, now I am totally confused. They announce that this is "The start of the revolution", then proceed to fulfill a suicide pact by killing themselves? How can one start the revolution if one is dead? Seems like they had some serious miscalculations with how their plan was supposed to workout.

link   
The more this is covered on the news, the more likely it is to happen again in the near future.
Meanwhile, inside Walmart, trying to minimize profit loss.....
"Clean up on isle 11".......

link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask
a reply to: opethPA
Mass shooting and mass murder are two different things.

Sure are.
This was reported as a mass shooting which it clearly is.
Most important thing should remain , innocent people died today.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Well they started their fight for a new world with a Pizza then slummed down to going to Wal-Mart.

I wouldn't say these guys represented the future of anyone's movement anyway, for what that's worth.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
PzFeed Top News
@PzFeed
LAS VEGAS SHOOTINGS
- 2 suspects: man and woman
- 2 cops shot dead at pizza store
- Civilian dead at Walmart
- Both suspects killed self

The fact that one of the suspects was a woman is something that hasn't happened a lot of recently.
edit on 8-6-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

Mass shooting and mass murder are two different things.

Why are people arguing over what is and what is not a mass shooting/murder anyways?

Or just saying how much they dislike Walmart...

Sigh...gotta love Western Culture.

MM

Ya, and it started at a pizza joint not Walmart so why don't we know the name of the pizza place only walmart's name is getting tossed around.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just an observation but this thread is the epitome of sensationalism. The OP is a one liner cut & paste of a news feed with no information. That's followed by a frenzy of posts where few facts exist. And we're surprised about how the MSM behaves? I'm disappointed in ATS'ers.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Now the fact that they killed them self will get the conspiracy wheels spinning I am sure

link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_

PzFeed Top News
@PzFeed

Ok, now I am totally confused. They announce that this is "The start of the revolution", then proceed to fulfill a suicide pact by killing themselves? How can one start the revolution if one is dead? Seems like they had some serious miscalculations with how their plan was supposed to workout.

Either delusions of grandeur or they probably just thought it sounded cool.

edit on 8-6-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: alldaylong You carry a gun shopping, so you have a chance to defend yourself against people shooting others at Wal Mart, it seem self explanatory.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I predict here and now that this is going to get much worse.......
Its the inevitable psychological "blowback|" from the idiot social engineering that we have undergone since they discovered advertising and mind control share the same bed....
Artificial mind sets break down over time because they fail to confront reality....eventually the person snaps....
some peacefully, others not so much....

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Just an observation but this thread is the epitome of sensationalism. The OP is a one liner cut & paste of a news feed with no information. That's followed by a frenzy of posts where few facts exist. And we're surprised about how the MSM behaves? I'm disappointed in ATS'ers.

You do know that when stories start not everything is available right?
I posted what was available at the time and throughout the whole thread their have been updates.

Where is the sensationalism?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: GoShredAK

Well they started their fight for a new world with a Pizza then slummed down to going to Wal-Mart.

I wouldn't say these guys represented the future of anyone's movement anyway, for what that's worth.

Hey, they could very well have been the best and brightest of all the lil commie Chez's out there in alternative media induced revolutionary land.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

For reference, the OP was relaying breaking news bits from live feeds turning out information in an ongoing and live situation.

What do you want? A fortune teller to give news which hasn't happened yet? I was kinda shocked to see ATS was so SLOW to pick up on it, honestly. I'm no better, but I'm out of pocket and away from all my normal equipment today too..so folks do what they can and I applaud the OP for picking this up while the bulk was still 1-2 line blasts over live running feeds.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chopperswolf
a reply to: alldaylong You carry a gun shopping, so you have a chance to defend yourself against people shooting others at Wal Mart, it seem self explanatory.

No it doesn't seem "Explanatory". It's seems to be bloody madness.
The old Wild West never really ended did it?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask
It's the details that matter. Walmart might have set off these killers for some unknown reason. I believe that in the total count of victims, the suspects should not be included. That's just my way of looking at it. Also Las Vegas is a scummy town. Everybody hates each other so you have to figure that in too.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Wow....At Walmart. Where do these people with so much anger built up in them come from. I just can't see why someone would want to go into a store or school and kill a bunch of people that probably never wronged them.

We need to examine what all these people doing this kind of stuff have in common. This kind of person should not have access to guns. Taking guns away from everyone just because a small number of people do this kind of things is not right either. We have to figure out how to stop this from happening.

S&F OP for bringing this up quickly.

edit on 8-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The more this is covered on the news, the more likely it is to happen again in the near future.

Exactly, fine line between information, and glorification.

Disturbed people are watching, and seeing a way to go out in a blaze of glory, and expect to become famous, even in death.

Let these and all future mass killers, or wannabes remain nameless, no identity other than killer, shooter...etc. no pictures, no fame, no potential glory.

Do that and help break the cycle... Or not.

Of course, no news media could possibly ever comply with something as radical as that... So?

The next mass shooting will be.....

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_

PzFeed Top News
@PzFeed

No, it's more like sacrificing yourself for 'the greater good' or whatever you believe in.
Sometimes, sometimes if you were alive, the truth would stay hidden.

If you've seen Sonmi451 talking about love and revolution in Cloud Atlas, you know what I mean.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join