It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting at Walmart in Las Vegas

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
the surveillance video looks totally fake, but at least they gave us one, unlike with Jared Loughner we only had a FBI made computer animation, I'm sure that's trustworthy.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Right-wing rhetoric breeds right-wing extremism and right-wing terrorism. One day, we'll call these right-wing gun-toting homicidal maniacs exactly what they are - terrorists.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: frankensence
They weren't right wing. They were left wing Occupy Wall Street types. And you know that Pelosi and Barry loved them. They were agent provocateurs posing as patriots! In these photos you can see the scumbags outside the Amtrak station in Lafayette, IN waiting for a train to take them to Indianapolis for an OWS protest! Eat crow much?

Organizers bringing Wall Street protests to Indy

INDIANAPOLIS - Hundreds of protestors stifled New York City streets on Sunday during a protest they called "Occupy Wall Street." Now, protesters are organizing here under the name "Occupy Indianapolis" for a protest on Saturday. Police are already planning for the event. Joh Padgett checked out Veterans Memorial Park Tuesday to scout how to set up Saturday's protest. He's on the organizing committee for Occupy Indianapolis. "We want to show support. We want to air our grievances that are definitively Hoosier-flavored grievances," he said. Padgett calls Saturday's gathering practice for a weekday protest. "We do not meant to disrupt their lives, but we have to, because they are working in support positions of the one percent," Padgett said.
www.wthr.com...

Weird coincidence the OWS organizers name is Padgett. Oregon?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
IMO, Jared (and Amanda may have just been following along) seems to have been the type that would attach himself to any cause. He didn't care about left vs right (he even said so in the stuff you posted); he was just anti-establishment period. He was deluded enough to think he could be the spark of great reform. His plan wasn't the right approach and he wasn't the right leader.

And IMO that's not Jerad in the flag face paint, not that it would make any difference if it was. You've shown he posted there, and we know he liked to play dress up. Would being in that banner image, change anything if it was him? Not for me. But anyway, on almost everyone of these face comparisons I see, claiming actors or agents or whatever (like in Boston), they are not the same person.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: frankensence
Right-wing rhetoric breeds right-wing extremism and right-wing terrorism. One day, we'll call these right-wing gun-toting homicidal maniacs exactly what they are - terrorists.

and yet it only took one gun toting civilian to stop the ACTUAL crazies from going on a killing rampage..

how is that not the storyline here? One guy with a cc held these nuts down till the cops could arive. I dont know what you see here but from any narative I see the average guy with the cc saved the day. Just 1 person is all it took. Theres a hero in this story. He is so because he had a cc

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: toidiem
If it was him in the banner image, it would demonstrate a very close tie to the owners a very left wing blog site. And everyone knows what the left wing Demonrats agenda is! Gun control! Jerad by his own words voted for Barry, he worked at the polls, helping in the fraudulent election. Through the prolific, over the top, faked evidence trail left behind on Facebook and Youtube they are presented to the world as a conservative, patriotic, and Tea Party? How convenient that both of those sites left that garbage up for the media to point out! Give me a break! All of that is bs propaganda. They were both loser Obama Zombies. Just like all the other psycho "active shooters." See the pattern with that? Create the problem and then offer the solution. All these shootings are the work of Valerie, Barry, Harry, FEMA, DHS, FBI, ATF, the fusion centers, the media, and your local law enforcement agencies. To protect and serve you propaganda!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Good question. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Maybe that wasn't the substance they want everyone thinking about, or maybe it was being used for some purpose, and the media was told to stop reporting. Nothing would surprise me these days! I see that as on topic, really, because too many of these cases have inexplicable behavior. Has to be some reason!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It doesn't fit at all. These guys did not show any of the freakish, monstrous behavior that were reported in those other incidences. Just go back and read what those other freaks did cause I'm not going to explain it.
edit on 17-6-2014 by toidiem because: ty[p extra DIV

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: Wolfenz
I almost crashed from laughing so hard when I spotted one of them on the roadside as I passed through Rhode Island. They must get up extra early to put on that get up. Ridiculous outfits more fitting for Monty Pythons Flying Circus.

LOL yeah a cross between a Canadian Royal Mounty & a NAZI Gestapo SS

Soon in the Near Future .... the Uniform will be Black with some kind of Arm Band Insignia on it

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bearack

1. Ok, one mass shooting in Norway, compared to how many in the US?

2. One ATTEMPTED beheading, and your trying to make it sound like mfers are getting their heads chopped off left and right.

3. that link didn't work. So I'll use one of my own.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
1. Ok, one mass shooting in Norway, compared to how many in the US?

much like the link you posted states....it's a matter of degrees..in differences in definition...

the article this thread is based on, calls this a "mass shooting"...yet only 3 people were killed. once upon a time, we called that a "triple homicide"...now the media hypes it as some sort of mass killing...the mention of such a term conjures images of nazi death squads, mowing down "enemies of the state", and columbine, aurora, and sandy hook...it's propaganda...

i consider 91 dead, a mass shooting....not 3..

2. One ATTEMPTED beheading, and your trying to make it sound like mfers are getting their heads chopped off left and right.

they hit him with a *snip*....then stabbed him, and then tried to cut his *snip* head off....just because they didn't succeed in removing the poor dead bastard's head, doesn't make what they did any less gruesome, savage, or senseless.....how about you show some respect, and class, and refrain from any further attempts to minimize this man's death...

3. that link didn't work. So I'll use one of my own.

www.politifact.com...

so you provide a link that does nothing for your argument? that was.....unexpected..
edit on 6-23-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/24/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: manna2

and yet it only took one gun toting civilian to stop the ACTUAL crazies from going on a killing rampage..

how is that not the storyline here? One guy with a cc held these nuts down till the cops could arive.

I'm fine with CC but let's tell it like it is here.

The guy with the CC didn't stop anybody. He was immediately killed by the woman because he didn't know what was going on.

(post by HauntWok removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Daedalus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Oh no! Don't you understand? They had guns and were shooting cops, that automatically makes them heroic freedom fighters!

And since they died? Well hell, that's automatic martyrdom!

According to many on here, having a gun gives you the right and duty to blow away cops and elected officials, under the 2nd amendment and the declaration of independence, Americans licence to kill doncha know.

They can't possibly be criminals, after all, is not like they were dirty illegal aliens or even worse Muslims! So they must have been in the right, that's what having a gun means, never being wrong.

edit on 23-6-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

(post by TKDRL removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Really? I was just going by what I've read on this site.

Bundy Ranch idiots in an armed standoff with federal agents, lauded as heros. Even though Bundy was clearly in the wrong.

People often prance out the declaration of independence as their personal licence to kill their fellow countrymen.

If your suspected of being here illegally though? Better not have a gun within a hundred miles. Worse yet if you were born anywhere near the middle east, oh snip, better not even be able to spell gun.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join