It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting at Walmart in Las Vegas

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This link might work for the video you were trying to post. I don't know how to embed any videos except Youtube.
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
This link might work ...

That works, thanks. I'll go back and put that one in my post too.
edit on 13-6-2014 by toidiem because: typo

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: toidiem
I'm glad you found that Liveleak video! It proves that that single door was open! Does that make sense? The building is surrounded by cops, yet Jared or Jerad leaves that door wide open, vulnerable to fire from the cops?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

I don't know. If the door was open wouldn't Jerad face that way rather than looking up the aisle where Amanda was? I suspect, or at least wouldn't be surprised if, the police were at the door but just outside where they could take cover.

edit on 13-6-2014 by toidiem because: fat fingers

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The only thing that doesn't jive is that on the Metro released Walmart video, the door looks like it opens inward. The door in the Liveleak video opens outward.

This causes me to think the Walmart video may have been filmed elsewhere! Fake propaganda!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Dude, those websites would declare me to be a member of the Illuminati because I'm related to some of those freaking bloodlines. Some of those family lines are so old that the number of descendents are actually pretty huge. If being related makes me an Illuminati, then I want a freaking raise.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Mike, you're missing it. That box you highlighted before was just the back wall. It may have been a bit brighter because the door JUST TO THE LEFT was open, but we could not see that door in the security video - it was blocked from view by the shelf. And fire exit doors have to open outward. No mystery here.
edit on 13-6-2014 by toidiem because: typo as always

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I remember reading the Metro official story and it mentioned the cops blocking doors with their cars, and that the scumbags were firing through the doors towards the cops outside. Maybe the cops then smashed the door inwards off the hinges. Look again at this screen capture from the video. I can see the door is open and it's opening from the left side as you're looking at it from the inside. That's the opposite of what is shown in the Liveleak video. Does the door in the Liveleak video look new?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice
That's scary! See... you might be working for them and you don't even know it! Which bloodline if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If you mean the black thing under the middle zero in M:001, then I don't know what that is but I think it was something on the top shelf. My point was the blue area in your highlight box was not a door. Now it seems like you're referring to something that I'm not seeing. And if the door had bullet holes in it, then why should they not replace it promptly? In any case, I'm done with this part; no mystery or conspiracy regarding that door.
edit on 13-6-2014 by toidiem because: sp.

EDIT: that dark thing might be the little blue ladder hanging beside the door visible in the local guy's Liveleak video
edit on 13-6-2014 by toidiem because: edit

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I am a bit surprised though that the police would block fire exit doors (if they did) because there could have still been other people in there that wanted to get out. Glad I'm not the one that made that call, since it could have cost someone their life if the shooters had been attacking "civilians".

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well that was easy. You just will not argue any further? Look at these 2 images. There is only one single door on the north side (back) of the building and it's over by the loading dock. Seen here.

The only other doors on the north side of the building is a double doorway, seen here.

So I think the shootout in the Walmart video is actually against the east wall of the building shown here.

But I'm not convinced it is a genuine security video from Walmart. It could be a Metro video produced at who knows where. It would help if they would release all the video including CiCi's Pizza!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
That's right! Cops don't care about civilians. They're just collateral damage. I will find the article where the cops admit doing it.

EDIT: I found the article where the cops admit blocking the fire door with their car. I can't provide a direct link however. Just do a search with these words. Shooters carried arsenal, supplies into Sunday rampage. Click on 1st result at top of page.

This is what it said.

Within minutes more Metro officers arrived on the scene in response to 911 calls. McMahill said they initially blocked the back door with a patrol car. After Jerad Miller shot the door from the inside to open it, a five-officer team entered and exchanged gunfire with the couple.

Sounds like bs to me.

edit on 13-6-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Look at this screen capture from the video released by Metro. The walls above the black lines I added were photo shopped. This is evidence that this video has been tampered with and also points to this being a staged drill exercise. The Liveleak video shows a completely different stock of merchandise in that area and the floor tiles look like a different color. You're busted Metro hoaxers.

Metro Productions

Liveleak video.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Rather than the middleman (the article), get it from the source:

relevant part is 5:25-8:07
(questions from the press aren't included in the video however]
I did not hear anything about blocking doors nor about suspects shooting the door.
You don't need to shoot a fire exit door to get out, just push the bar!

edit on 13-6-2014 by toidiem because: typos

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill was quoted as saying that cops blocked a fire door with their car. I would guess that was done to trap the scum inside the store. Just because the other cop didn't mention it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. If a car was blocking a fire door, which you correctly mentioned always open outwards, the scum was trying to open the door and couldn't. So he fired a few rounds. According to McMahill, it was at that point 5 cops entered the store guns blazing. I know it's hard to believe... because they're lying.

Did you notice the photo shopped walls in their video?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wow! You just pointed out something very weird. At 5:25 he goes from leaving CiCi's, totally skips over the confrontation with Wilcox in the front of the store, and starts talking about the rear of the store. He's worse than Jay Carney! What a liar! Officers...er... suspects. Get your lies straight! I don't believe a word that cop says. Too bad they don't allow comments on the bs video. I'd point out all their errors and lies.
At 12:15 Jackpot! Overtime for everybody indefinitely. 12 on 12 off. Greedy cops.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
That's scary! See... you might be working for them and you don't even know it! Which bloodline if you don't mind me asking?

The so-called Merovingian and Van Duyn and no. Our connection with that line was severed around a hundred years ago when my ancestor ran off to elope and was tossed out of the family on her butt.

We think the scariest part of our family is that we're related to the Bush family though, too. LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Now I'm really spooked! One never knows who they're talking to on the internet.

A VAN DUYN & THE CIA, MI6, MOSSAD, NSA ETC. MI6 was intimately involved in the creation of the CIA and MOSSAD. And MI6 is the guiding hand behind those two organizations. British Intelligence was integrated under the title British Security Coordination which was the world’s largest and most powerful intelligence beast in the world.

lightworkers.org...

Can you see the photo shopped work on the walls of this image? I added the black lines. The grey photo shop? Metro did that.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Just to correct you, the walls if altered, are not photoshopped. While possible, it's too much of a pain in the ass to photoshop a video. If it was altered, it would be probably after effects, or nuke. With photoshop you would have to alter every frame, too time consuming.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join