It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militant Attack on Karachi Airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Is it just me, or does constant posting of tweets and single links really annoying and not really help a thread? I have noticed a trend in this, and it really ruins a thread in my opinion. Besides being against the heart of no single line posts and basically bumping a thread, I would just hate to see this get worse.

I begin to get distrustful of the information I am being fed. Ripe for consumption.

I would suggest then that you start your own thread and tell the story the way you want.

The main site I use for breaking news is an aggregate of multiple sources and to this point they have been right.
What I try and do is post a breaking story when i see it , update as items are happening and then as it ends add my thoughts.

Tell me how the following is bumping a post and not a relevant update for a fluid situation

PzFeed Top News
@PzFeed
BREAKING NEWS: A suicide bomber has detonated himself near an aircraft at Karachi airport in Pakistan.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmocow

No, it's over now.

There were reports of more gunfire the next day..

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Taliban taking credit. Saying it was retaliation for Pakistan's air operations and implicit support of US drone operations:

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/gunmen-attack-karachi-airport-pakistani-taliban-claims-responsibility/2014/06/09/1d646e0c-efca-11e3-bf76-44 7a5df6411f_story.html
edit on 10-6-2014 by Jalbrook because: link

edit on 10-6-2014 by Jalbrook because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join