It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confusing Coke Container Coaxes College Cooperation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Now that we have the tongue twisters out of the way, straight to the topic - you're new to college, don't know anyone, and the last thing you want to do is look like an idiot. But puzzling situations can be an excellent ice breaker, as Coke proves with a recent social exercise revolving around very cleverly designed pop bottles, called "The Friendly Twist". I'll let the video speak for itself.

Breaking the ice like a champ. But I have to admit, it's not the bottles that interest me, but helping the community in a way that's constructive and positive, instead of taking their money and hustling them along. We're not cows, we're people. And I'm glad at least some corporations can reflect that in their promotional material.
edit on 8-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Coca Cola has been the single most destructive element in a North American diet.

The fractured bones from calcium depletion, the rotten teeth and dental complications, the acid reflux, the diabetes, obesity and ultimately the depression that comes from being a fat, toothless, sedentary, cripple with heartburn.

I can't think of another company LESS helpful to the community or more negative and destructive to it's population.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
Coca Cola has been the single most destructive element in a North American diet.

Another way to look at it is people have been the most destructive element to the North American diet.
No one forces anyone to eat or drink anything.
People choose to do it and ultimately that is who holds the blame.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity

This is the dumbest campaign for soda I have ever seen (and that is saying a lot for soda campaigns).

Nothing like greedy sellers of poison trying to look like they care about the folks who swallow it.

Ya...get a friend to help you open soda...ya, Western culture is basically mentally handicapped these days. They will eat this up.

Sigh..middle finger to you Coke. I hope you go bankrupt and rot in a pool of your own making.

MM

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The fractured bones from calcium depletion, the rotten teeth and dental complications, the acid reflux, the diabetes, obesity and ultimately the depression that comes from being a fat, toothless, sedentary, cripple with heartburn.

I can't think of another company LESS helpful to the community or more negative and destructive to it's population.

G,day mate. i concur with your comments.
have to admit i do sometimes take a glass of coke. but.
it is fantastic for cleaning rifle barrels, really it is.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Nifty idea for kids.

But social interaction is so overrated once you are an adult. Being nice to others in a social setting is too much like work.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Nifty idea for kids.

But social interaction is so overrated once you are an adult. Being nice to others in a social setting is too much like work.

G,day mate. i gotta tell yer TEX your a sick man. take two blue pills and call me tomorrow.
i'm still smiling at your comment

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Another way to look at it is people have been the most destructive element to the North American diet.
No one forces anyone to eat or drink anything.
People choose to do it and ultimately that is who holds the blame.

Sure, people have a choice.

The millions of dollars of advertising designed to attract people to their product while they're still children is fair play and if the suckers fall for it it's their own fault.

Aaaaah, freedom.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Nifty idea for kids.

Yeah, but what do gorillas know about human social networks?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i would just take two and drink both of them.

Solved.

throw the Next one "forced social lifestyle!"

top topics

join