It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest Conjunction aka Bethlehem Star

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
Lucifer was the head of the angelic fleet, so Stur could be a title for him just as Adam (HaAdam) is a title for mankind.

Yes, let's play make-believe. Exactly where, in which book or in what tradition-- does it say that the Roman deity Lucifer controlled angels or demons in the Christian religion? Are you referring to Dante or Milton here? You do know they wrote fiction and that their books are novels? Satan is revealed in Revelation, and he is Zeus. That'd be Jupiter to the Romans. Not Venus (Afrodite), as in Lucifer. The Isaiah reference to Lucifer is based on a mistranslation of Latin documents.
edit on 10-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Lucifer?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

Satan is revealed in Revelation, and he is Zeus.

Say what?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Satan is revealed in Revelation, and he is Zeus.

Say what?

Re 2:12-13 And to [...] Pergamum write: 'I know where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is.'

Whose massive throne from Antiquity made Pergamon famous in the time of our Most Awsome Apocalyzer? Zeus'. Pergamon was also the place where "modern" parchment was invented to counter an embargo on papyrus between Egypt and Greece.

Compare the history and whereabouts of en.wikipedia.org... to the shortlived splendor of en.wikipedia.org... And compare it of course to the Book of Daniel and the Apocalypse of John. It's like Hitler was the actor and Revelation was the plot.

Compare that research to

Re 13:2 And [to] the beast [...] the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.

Hitler's 'Dritte Reich' is the 'Little Horn' extension of the volume of the Fourth Beast or the final 'Empire' when seen in light of Daniel. The Office Hitler established, 'Der Führer' replaced three other German Offices: Kansler, Army Minister and Präzident or as Hitler's German Wikipedia page offers:

Hitler ließ anlässlich des sogenannten Röhm-Putsches auch potentielle Rivalen in den eigenen Reihen ermorden. Hindenburgs Tod am 2. August 1934 nutzte er, um das Amt des Reichspräsidenten mit dem des Reichskanzlers vereinen zu lassen.

He basically assasinated the heads (or rather horns in respect to Daniel) of three main Reich offices and replaced them with the demi-deity 'Der Führer'

edit on 10-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: To the Zeus connection

edit on 10-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Hitler and Daniel, Little Horn

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Thanks for the info. I guess you learn something new everyday!

Zeus as Satan, eh? That took me by surprise. But I guess it shouldn't. The gods of one religion are often the devils of another. The gods of the beginning of an age are the devils of the end of that age. Enantiodromia, in multiple directions.

I'm used to thinking of Satan as a Christian figure, not a Greek figure that has been transplanted with a reversal. A comparativist approach would seem to suggest that Zeus and the God of the Bible are manifestations of the same archetype but in different symbolic form. They both occupy the same place in their respective pantheons.

edit on 736TuesdayuAmerica/ChicagoJunuTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Yeah, I know, that's why I always thought that 'Jesus' (lit. 'Hail Zeus' to the ancient Greek) is a terrible name for 'Rabbi Iesua bar Iosef' who is anything but, and most definitely NOT a false prophet paying heed to some antique satan.

Daniel 7 vereses 7 and 8 [eigth is also the seventh and one of the seventh]:
"After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, terrifying and dreadful and exceedingly strong. It had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces and stamped what was left with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots. And behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things."

It's important to add that if you are the conqueing type, if you plan to establish a Christian empire, you would have to hire a few beasts and a dragon. Just a reminder. Like how the Pentagon has Ten Horns, 'Horn' comes from Lat. 'Cornus' as in 'Corner', 'Capri-Corn' and 'Uni-Corn', it means a spike or a low or pointy angle.
edit on 10-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Pell

edit on 10-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Dear Sevenath

edit on 10-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Clearing the stage for the meek

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

That reminds me of a dream I had a few months ago. I was confronted by an opponent who was familiar and yet I couldn't name him. He told me that the next time we do battle it will be much worse for me, and he showed me his new sharp metallic teeth and he held up his fingers to show new, long, sharp horn like claws.

Since my mystical experience on the solstice lunar eclipse of 2010 I've had wierd dreams that leave more questions than answers. Maybe a fast on the summer solstice wil help.

edit on 764TuesdayuAmerica/ChicagoJunuTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You're welcome in any dream I'll have, anytime. I always confront people with their Bias. Is an Satan really a hateful and disgusting fallen being, or is he a necessary evil? Why did the LORD teach us we should LOVE our enemy? That's because the ENEMY is OURS. Satan doesn't fall, he is tossed down, and it is Arch Michel who trains it, as if God says, "Oh, bloody hell, might aswell throw down our Satan to make sure they follow the bloody rules."
edit on 10-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You're welcome in any dream I'll have, anytime.

Thank you, I might take you up on that.

I always confront people with their Bias.

I'll always welcome such a confrontation.

Is an Satan really a hateful and disgusting fallen being, or is he a necessary evil? Why did the LORD teach us we should LOVE our enemy? That's because the ENEMY is OURS. Satan doesn't fall, he is tossed down, and it is Arch Michel who trains it, as if God says, "Oh, bloody hell, might aswell throw down our Satan to make sure they follow the bloody rules."

The thing about that dream was, I got the feeling that my opponent with metal teeth and claws was only an opponent when we were in the ring. Only an opponent at certain points of the cycle. Outside of the ring, we are almost brothers. That's why he gave me hospitality and a preview of his newfound teeth and claws. Heads up, warrior to warrior.

edit on 792Tuesday000000America/ChicagoJun000000TuesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Aye! And the ancient sages all go "Mmmm...."

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Satan is revealed in Revelation, and he is Zeus. That'd be Jupiter to the Romans.

You are correct there, so I will admit that I am wrong about the saturn-Lucifer connection. That doesnt change the fact that the angels are aften associated with stars. So, Ill stick to that much of my story.

Lucifer is not a proper name, nor does it refer to any particular star or planet. 'Lucifer son of Dawn' is 'Shining one, born of the Light'. It was a title for the elite angel that became the Satan. Satan is not a proper name either. Satan is a title that means accuser or one who slanders.

Since we know that Lucifer was a title used for the lead Satan, over time we have used it as a proper name.

I dont know who Dante or Milton are, but my understanding is that the Lucifer in Isaiah was the most beautiful and intellegent of the Star race, and the Lucifer tried to usurp God's authority. At that point, the Lucifer became the Satan. I dont know or care to know his proper name.

Back to the discussion, I believe the Star of Bethlehem was an Angel.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Back to the discussion, I believe the Star of Bethlehem was an Angel.

So do I. God authored the stars... and so the angels, as messengers of that, are psychophysical manifestations of whatever the stars are saying to your particular time and place.

The psychic manifestation of a particular configuration of stars and planets is an angel to one place in spacetime, and a devil to another opposite place. Psychic manifestations come in pairs of opposites. They spread across a kind of spectrum, like a rainbow.

Hope that made some sense.

I think its plain that the Christ and anti-Christ form a synthesis which manifests anew, via the Star of Bethlehem, in the age of Aquarius - with the virtues of the Aquarius configuration.

Just as it manifest in Pisces with the virtues of that sign. And Aries before that. Back and back it goes. Age after age, the Christ shines through whatever myth he sees fit to inspire for us... and then eventually destroy. To and fro, creating and destroying the myths as ages begin and end. LIke an actor changing costumes.

edit on 837TuesdayuAmerica/ChicagoJunuTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Lucifer is not a proper name

But indeed it is. You wrote Lucifer with a capital 'L' and unless it's a country or a dog, it is a person, or in this case, a god. Lucifer, if any, if Jesus. The Morningstar of the Christ, who is the conquering messiah of Revelation, whose LORD if IESVA.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Like I said the word lucifer became a proper name by misconception, but the title "lucifer" is interchangable with "morning star". The fact that Jesus (and resurrected believers) assume the title of morning star suggests that they are annointed to replace the population of fallen angels.

I call this the angelic replacement theory.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Or perhaps they are annointed as reincarnations for a new astrological age.

Good vs evil, truth vs lie, angel vs angel might be symbols of a cyclical change in the stars.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Like I said the word lucifer became a proper name by misconception,

True, but Lucifer also became the common morningstar by your stroke of pen.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Good vs evil, truth vs lie, angel vs angel might be symbols of a cyclical change in the stars.

They are the bloody losers that's what they are, the wankers of space. Light them up, we need soap.

ETA: Humanity lost and were put in moral stasis. 'Ehe're fokt.'
edit on 10-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: 'Ehe're fokt' Are we lost?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

They are the bloody losers that's what they are, the wankers of space. Light them up, we need soap.

Not sure what you mean there, but I look at things in non-dualistic terms. Humanity can't lose because love is the only thing that's really real. And love is not a victory march.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Not sure what you mean there, but I look at things in non-dualistic terms. Humanity can't lose because love is the only thing that's really real. And love is not a victory march.

For the LOVER LOVE is LORD. For the ugly duckling LOVE slavery and LORD is MASTER.

You learn to say "OK. It's all right."

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yeah, if by learn you mean get dragged kicking and screaming to that realization by powers beyond comprehension. Humble pie via synchronicity seems to be a big part of it.

If you haven't read Aion by Jung I recommend it.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I read comic books mostly. And old bibles.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join