It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A/C Filters Are Very Dangerous According to Dr. C. Busby; What about Vacuum Cleaner Dust?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
At elapsed time of 4:40 in the following Youtube video, Dr. Chris Busby said that his handling an air conditioner filter from Tokyo was a very dangerous thing to do. He also stated that there wasn't much dust in that filter, yet it was highly radioactive.

www.youtube.com...

What about vacuum cleaner dust? There can be far more dust accumulated in the canister of a bagless vacuum then in an A/C filer.

I had a bagless vacuum where I previously lived. It had a small cylindrical HEPA filer, and the recommendation was to tap it to release most of the dust. When I did this, I could see a plume of very fine dust rise. At the time, I knew that if I could see a significant cloud of fine dust, then there was even more that went unseen. The same was true when emptying the canister into a plastic bag. At the time, I was not in the least concerned about radiation, but now I am.

I really don't know what to do.

P.M.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

That's why allergies are at rise all over the world,and a part of a reason big pharma makes billions of dollars every year selling allergy/asthma medications to the poor sufferers world wide....Suspended microscopic particles are everywhere,even without using vacum cleaners or air conditioners,and it seems like the only way to get rid of them for good is to get out of crowded towns and live a natural and traditional of a life as possible.

join