It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hello,

I just wanted to make this post to say hello and greetings to everyone, my name is Kera and I am a truthseeker from Texas. I have occasionally flitted through the forums here and there over the years while researching various topics, but finally decided to join. I am quite impressed at how large the forum is, I think it's great to cover all areas and have a non-conspiracy side of the forum as well! I must apologize though, for in my first post I linked to my youtube channel, but upon further reading of your rules I see this is seen as rude for newcomers, and I would think the same myself if I was an established member. However, I only did it because I use my youtube as a knowledge portal to enlighten others, nothing more. I hope I can find a home in this forum, seems to be a very vibrant place. ^_^

Sincerely,

Mokuren

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Mokuren

Hello Kera and Welcome to ATS !

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Welcome aboard the mothership, our quantum computers have foretold your arrival. Just don't go near the cryptozoology forums after dark, that's when the bigfeet (sasqui?) come out...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS ....I see you survived your first response to your first post . Well done , you will fit in nicely here .peace

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to ATS. Do you know what I'm talking about?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Hello, and welcome to the "family".

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hi Kera, welcome...

Pawns In The Game is a favorite of mine as well.

Ignore all the haters with the trying to "brainwash the conspiracy community" accusations.

The truth is always attacked but in the end it always comes out on top.

I looked at your youtube channel which then led me to this awesome video by Rima Laibow:

I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
As a new member also from Texas, howdy. I'm working on not being rude also. Hopefully we both learn the conventions quickly without drama. Nice to see you in the conversation.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

I hope you find all you are looking for and have a good time here to boot.

We could always use more Texans, you guys rock.

Have a good one!

Hold it down.
edit on 6 30 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hey there

nice to meet you.

Being a truth seeker is hard work at times, as most of the topics people search here will never be definitively proven as truth, rather than opinion.

new topics

top topics

join