It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm taking a "I'm curious poll". CAUTION CHILDREN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'm curious....

Would you want this business combination in the exact center of your community serving you and your children?

Yellow= Ice Cream Truck Company with dozens of vender trucks selling individually wrapped single serve ice creams.

Red= Port-a-Pot Company that rents/clean/maintains portable toilets.

A rare peek inside the ice cream shop....

Views from the entrances....

The guy in the yellow suit was singing a song. I think it went something like this....Ain't no germs on me, ain't no germs on me, might be some germs on some of you guys, but there ain't no germs on me...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TerrorAlertRed

Euuuu! I see your point ugh! Putting the two so close on a site does not inspire confidence especially as it does not look like a clean factory-monitored environment in the first place.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

The ice cream trucks look like pedo-vans. Or crack distributors.

Its kind of gross having both businesses next to each other though.

edit on 6 8 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

You do realize that a portable toilet would have to be used first to be unhygenic.

Manufacturing toilets doesn't mean that each one gets used on site first... Come on guys,

Use a bit of common sense.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Clean, lol.
You should see what happens when it rains. Most of the trucks end up stored in 4-8 pond for a lack of a better way to describe it. The drainage for the site is totally screwed. Sewage sytems are screwed up....inside plumbing backs up. It's just a mess. Only sign of remedy is a pile of gravel to raise the parking surface for the trucks(smh). And the pile of gravel has turned to pretty much concrete after the years of sitting at the entrance.

Oh yeah, don't forget about the two champion pit-bull guard dogs that poop freely throughout the site. Do you think anybody cleans the poop? Not very often.

Who wants a fudge poop...I mean....who wants a fudge pop?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IdwHawkins

rents/clean/maintains portable toilets.

They dont manufacture them.

Its gross.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Do you realize this is a rental company, not a manufacturing company.

Somebody calls them and says I need 10 poopers for a week. The company drives 10 poopers to the customer. drops them off, comes back in a week and picks the poopers up, takes them back to the facility and cleans then stores the poopers until needed again.

To your second...or first post.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Well, which is it? Are both the Ice Cream company and the Sanitization company one in the same?

If not....then no, I don't see an issue.

Now, if the ice cream truck driver just dumped the load in the sani truck, then yeah...I think we may have a problem. Let's say a "sanitation" issue.

Otherwise....nope, no issue here (I never let my kids go to the ice cream truck anyway because they're unsanitary).

πŸ‘Ž

edit on 6/8/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

They are two legally separate companies with no connections with ownership, however they are obviously openly and publicly connected.

So you wouldn't mind this in your town because your kids wouldn't eat the stuff. But what about all the other kids that do eat it? Yeah, your right...who needs the other kids...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I'm a keepin' an eye out on you. You smell a little suspicious to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerrorAlertRed

They are two legally separate companies with no connections with ownership, however they are obviously openly and publicly connected.

So you wouldn't mind this in your town because your kids wouldn't eat the stuff. But what about all the other kids that do eat it? Yeah, your right...who needs the other kids...

Oh your first mistake....putting words in another members mouth. It's like Abracadabra! I never said who needs the other kids! I said, I didn't allow my kids (who are all adults minus one) to get anything from an ice cream truck because why? They're unsanitary! That's what I said.

I care about all kids that are ever in my presence...period. I'm a Mother, a woman and I happen to be somewhat nurturing as well.

However, all I was asking you was if the two were one in the same and you said no. Okay 😏

Now, that makes me a non caring member of my community? Please!!! You don't know me and I don't know you..fair enough! If you have an issue personal or as a community for whatever reason, then dam it, do something about it! Don't waste your time with me. Write a letter and certify it. Do something. But, what you should not do, is come to ATS, ask a question and then twist what another member stated because you don't like the way they answered. Get over yourself.

You asked a question on ATS and I answered. Period. I never once said I didn't care about other children.

Stop that

edit on 6/8/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Oh that was not my first mistake. And it won't be my last.

Sorry for shoving words in your mouth.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Unnecessary rant that I deleted.
edit on 6/8/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Look, I'm very sorry that you're having issues. If there's anything that I can do to help you please let me know.

We got off on the wrong foot. I got your back if you need some advice or support.

I mean that 😘

ETA
You can always message me. I'll respond 😊

edit on 6/8/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

We got off on the wrong foot. I got your back if you need some advice or support.

Nice!!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Thank you...I wouldn't be me had I not reached out. Besides....she's pretty cool πŸ˜‰

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Personnaly I do not really see a problem, it's a warehouse that stocks wrapped ice-cream in freezers (correct me if i'am wrong), they do not manufacture Ice-cream. IMO rats and various rodents will do more harm than port-a-potties a 100 meters away...

I imagine the ice-cream comes prewrapped in a freezer delievery truck, these wrapped ice-creams go directly into warehouse freezers, and from warehouse freezers to ice-cream van's freezers...

Your probably in direct contact with more human feces remains while shopping than buying an ice-cream from one of thouse vans.

I wouldn't like to work there though, as I guess the place doesn't smell like roses everyday lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Someone sounds like a disgruntled employee. Someone has an awful lot of info for a random passer-by.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yummy!
Two great tastes
that taste great together

yeah try the fecal fudge
with nuts

doo doo jokes aside
have ya ever read the ingredients
on those single serve crap ice creams
its all dyes, sugar, and other crap I wouldn't even think about eating

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: spoonbender
Looking at your location, are you next to an ice cream factory too?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join