It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Asking Any Higher Lifeforms! Earth Needs An Intervention!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
triple post!

here's some food for thought. in the book of enoch, enoch is taken up into space. he describes what can only be an active phase super massive black hole. there were stars circling it, caught in its gravity well. when enoch asked about the stars, the angel told him that they had "transgressed the laws of god." yeeep. somebody made a mistake in translation there. it was further described as a prison house for the stars that had broken the laws. hehe can you see what the text is saying?
edit on 11-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

There are highly advanced humanoid extraterrestrial beings. They aren't gods or angels. They are advanced for all of the reasons we will never be. And yet, they are us, and we will be them.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

There are highly advanced humanoid extraterrestrial beings. They aren't gods or angels. They are advanced for all of the reasons we will never be. And yet, they are us, and we will be them.

define what an angel is. no really, define it and then read it outloud to yourself. you have a mental block that says "an angel or god must be how they were described by a pope." hehe

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
stars "imprisoned" in the gravity well of the milky way galaxy's centrally located, super massive black hole.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I don't need to define it, I don't need the old poorly translated and poorly assembled embellished texts of men to define anything for me.

edit on 11-6-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

I don't need to define it, I don't need the old poorly translated and poorly assembled embellished texts of men to define anything for me.

that wasn't the point. you said those things don't exist, thereby allowing you to ignore any references they made to beings that took humans up into space or that came down from space and abducted humans and taught humans sciences and so forth. if you keep saying the text is useless, you can then easily say the references in the text are irrelevant as well. i ain't gonna let you do that without saying "hey, wait a minute."

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
side point of interest:

around the event horizon of a black hole is something called the ergosphere. scientists have theorized that we might one day be able to use the ergosphere to refuel our space craft. the concept suggested that exchanging negative energy for positive energy from the outer edge of the ergosphere, would allow them to travel all over the galaxy, provided of course, they knew where the black holes were with a large enough ergosphere to tap into.

this sounds like what is happening in enoch's story. i mean it doesn't say he is in a spacecraft. i suppose it could be an astral projection type of thing, but as the story is unfolding, one moment he's seeing a black hole and the next he is seeing an active super massive black hole. these are 2 different things. one has an ascending and descending pillar of fire (jets of radiation of some kind, coming of it) and is consuming material such as gas, debris, planets or stars, being pulled into its gravity well. the other is just a very big, nearly invisible hole in space (in enoch's case, this one sounded like it was still hot, but not emitting the radiation jets). enoch saw both types as he was traveling with the angel.

something happened there. whether it was in the flesh or out of flesh, is the question.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
there's one.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
why do people say there's no evidence for ETs when the ancient texts are simply loaded with examples. i don't get it.

Loaded with examples all based in our speculations. It is like looking at a cloud and I say it looks like God and you say it looks like an alien spaceship. Our speculations are driven also by what we want to see, if you want to see aliens then you will see perceived proof of them all over, still doesn't make them real though.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

what other thing in the universe has stars caught in its gravity well? the book of enoch was written a very very long time ago.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

triple post!

here's some food for thought. in the book of enoch, enoch is taken up into space. he describes what can only be an active phase super massive black hole. there were stars circling it, caught in its gravity well. when enoch asked about the stars, the angel told him that they had "transgressed the laws of god." yeeep. somebody made a mistake in translation there. it was further described as a prison house for the stars that had broken the laws. hehe can you see what the text is saying?

Can you post the biblical quote of what you're describing here?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

what other thing in the universe has stars caught in its gravity well? the book of enoch was written a very very long time ago.

So are you speculating that they knew about Blackholes? BTW did it take alien involvement today to learn about Blackholes/singularities, think about that for a minute. If by chance you can show me 5000 year old math explaining the blackhole theory then I would believe they knew about blackholes, or did aliens take us on a field trip back then and pointed one out?

The problem with the whole alien concept is no one gives humans any credit to just do it all ourselves, for some reason we have made great advances today, but in our past we needed aliens to help us...Hmmm

I personally think we have done it all by our own little lonesome selves, We have not needed aliens today and we didn't need them in our past for the great things we have accomplished.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

a reply to: infoseeker26754

and this post right here proves that you are brainwashed by the special snowflakes who have always owned the place and don't like humans. THEY create the mess then blame it on humans. thousands of years of this.

Well you can discount the fact that PEOPLE are killing every darn living thing, cutting all the trees and get angry if their fishing, hunting or whatever is curtailed at all.

People HATE each other over weight, size color, religion.

Maybe they start wars but if we said I won't kill they could not have any wars.

Here in the redwoods my two nearest neighbors just cut every single tree from their acres. They did not even sell the trees they ground them up. PEOPLE do the lazy weed kill that lasts a year all over their yard even though they know the kids and animals play there and the water runs off.

My town just VOTED to have fluoride still in the water...

I could go on forever.

edit on 11-6-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Yep! It's come down to everything else being an inconvence to most. Take Deer, Hit on from time to time and there's goes the car! Oh My God! I have a Bear in my yard! Darn Pest's, gonna need some more pestisides! Everything else has to move; limited or if unable to work for them, only thing left is to Kill them!

Where is the Wildlife going to live when we keep moving into whats left of open land? Bugs, wow crybabys! Hint, having red Ants in your yard keeps the Terimites away while spyders take care of the House. Yet spraying kills everything just for that day and you have more bugs? Has anyone figured that out yet? No, your too busy being sick, tired and wonder why.

Trees, the more you have the cleaner the air in your yard anyway. Birds get to singing, bugs go about doing what it is they do and your house is just fine! Now lets take another bug, who is able to pretty much poison will not work, know what it is? Cockroach! People say you can not get rid of them, never had that problem! Lived in the worst infested place and maybe one here or their every 6 months. Just Never Killed It! Yet next door, apt Left, right, above was infested! Friends would come over and ask Why I did not have any running around. Well, simple. Clean your house! PM me if you need some help, won't cost you a penny!

If people only knew whats in their bottled water, more would drink from tap more often. Although tap warter has just about everything we spray outside and flush down the potty Bowl! Some bottled water is so clean, has nothing but water missing key parts your body actually needs. Now you know why some of you are Hooked! Plus the fact it's a scam really to see if we are stupid to even Pay for it. Later just to have water, clean will cost a heavy price while the water coming to your house is recilcied Poo Poo water, okay everyones Waste! Just wait for it, already happening now in some parts! Okay to drink, add some more floriade, bleach and who know how to spell some of the words they come up with!

One could go on forever, Point is do the work yourself and look into it really. Much better then watching TV and not knowing. Might find something new like today, seem Flu Shots have more Mucury then even Fish at 1,000 times passed FDA Limit! Still looking in on it, so for now just hearsay.

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Demons! Other then Humans, haven't seen any around Lately, but my Own. Now back some time ago, knew where they hung out, when they go stocking, and what they Loved the Most!

It would seem back then, it was your friend, wife, workers, people one hangs out with from time to time. Calling them demons would be wrong, more like Energy Suckers! A real Demon will rip out you Lifeforce and not think twice, yet They Like To Play and keep you around so you can Create more of the Energy they need! Be nice to you, help you out in times of need, always by your side, shifty little critters! Gotta Love Them!

Most of the time, one Opens the door. Now it's not clear if its Your Door Itself allowing what parts you hide away, or just Plain Out Demons! Yet I'm more into the Human Factor then Say some Demon! At least then one could go about bring Love, Understanding and some Compassion to the matter and be done with it! Yet with Humans, it's a whole different story Indeed!

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Only somehow thats in your head. Surely you know yourself to be beyond all that right? Claiming to be above only brings more stuff from under any rock that you take notice. We all have flaws, some learn to work with them while others seem to keep them. Since I see myself already going to Hell by any standards set by Man. Might as well keep others from following my footsteps.

Then again, These Flee Wings are kinda cool if you ask me! Maybe next week I'll see Fly Wings or end up burning the ones I have! Still I'll find my way out someday! Best if you just go about doing what you can for yourself. Seems somewhat wrong thinking this way. Yet, you are responceable for your life first. If not, how do you expect to help another along their path if you can't even do your own?

Taking info means questioning just what info is given first. Just because someone claims to know this and has all the paperwork to back it. Still does not mean its a fact! Until one proves it Theirselves, gone through all the work required, then you can say at least you have been there, tried, and tested what info and have a say-so.

Until then, might as well have been a story and nothing more. Lots of stories today out in the World, most have very little Facts. Even our History has missing facts yet still claim as fact!

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

And by the way, has anybody found it interseting that said ANYBOOK relating to anything happening today, Happens to be Discovered? So someone happens to have said book sitting on shelf and then comes up that Nows the time to Share IT?

Normastramas lost book came out just before 2012, Wow! Lost Books Popping up like Crazy! With Human Skin! Yet perfect and with colors too! Have one as my Avatar, only it's a rock! Found it myself, or it found me. Tried to share it with the world, no a soul interested. Yet I know It's Story, well close to the story I could come up with spending almost 2 yrs looking into myself.

Yep! Looks to be God did send something to Earth say 13,000 to 15,000yrs ago here in the US. Now the only reason I use God is because of the Face above the sky! Why the face anyways? Had to mean something, and why does the rock look like a Br. Bear? Stand it up one way, see the start of the story while long way is the end! If standing, looks like one is riding a horse and blowing a horn, while the mouintan is up. Now after the ball from the face, if long was, no longer a mountian, just a cave while people are standing their happy to be alive!

Yet, it is just a rock as I am told! Funny though. Even the Rock is disguested as per the vibes anyways! Nothing like a Real Story being forgotten over Time! No we try to hide the real ones and change History so one can Never Truely Learn! One can if one works at it and becomes the story itself. Just reading a book means nothing.

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: conundrummer

surely.

CHAPTER XVIII

11. And I saw a deep abyss, with columns ⌈⌈of heavenly fire, and among them I saw columns⌉⌉ of fire fall, which were beyond measure alike towards the height and towards the depth. 12. And beyond that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of the heaven above, and no firmly founded earth beneath it: there was no water upon it, and no birds, but it was a waste and horrible place. 13. I saw there seven stars like great burning mountains, and to me, when I inquired regarding them, 14. The angel said: 'This place is the end of heaven and earth: this has become a prison for the stars and the host of heaven. 15. And the stars which roll over the fire are they which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord in the beginning of their rising, because they did not come forth at their appointed times. 16. And He was wroth with them, and bound them till the time when their guilt should be consummated (even) ⌈for ten thousand years⌉.'

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Never give up on Faith! Hope is wishful thinking since it requires no work. Now their is the so-called problems that if God was real, would He be helping us now? A push here, nudge there one might get, only it would seem somewhere theirs a catch to it all!

First, one must continue to do the work intended. Since the real work has been Hidden, you have to go about finding it out for yourself. And that requires one to set aside the world views and see if said views actually have any merit! Take for example: Their can be no Peace without war? Now, Who actually said this? Since all we have is War and War and more wars! Has anyone seen any Peace? One would think by now this Statement is a Lie!

Now take another idea floating out their that we have a soul, everlasting be it! To some, it is held as Truth, considered a Fact, Yet has nothing to back up said Fact! Except until one Becomes As Children, Only then may he enter Heaven. Looks to be a requirement first if one asks me!

Happiness! Since when did man require a set List of Things to be in order to be Happy? Ask anyone what happiness is and their will be a list of things required to at least be Happy. Who made up this small Lie? Yet most of the time all I see is people Trying to be Happy and nothing more. Real Happiness is when for no reason, your Happy and Nothing came about to Make you Happy! Actually True!

How this shifted to Aliens from Higher Beings tossed me for awhile since Life works on so many Levels, Anything can be Possible! Hell a Ball of Blue Light would be the same as say God happened to come down from the Heavens! How one looks at the world discribes what one sees vs. what is actually there.

Either way, if it is Our Time to Grow Up. At least show some respect to what else is Alive on this Planet! I haven't found anything they have done that requires they Pay the Price also. It is just wrong in my Book! And if thats the case, then the word God is a need and nothing more. Created out of nothing since Man can not account for His Actions and therefore gets whats coming!

If one wants to think about it, Deeply. You would want too, change your ways so others will do the same,maybe. Else have to go about it your way and thats all that would actually Be Left!

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Yet God was speaking to Enoch, after the time during/happening? the crime on the Watchers. 500 yrs they had to watch their children pay for the crimes adgence God Creation. Now word has it people actually lived over 500 yrs and were 32 feet tall at the time.

Then after that, The Watchers themselves were sent to the belly of the earth! Could it be that They are the aliens we now Call? #! With all these holes we did and lets really think about this. Say we found a tomb, carvings that clearly stated Not To Open!

Placing Bets That We frick'in Opened It!

Peace

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join