It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are losing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
a reply to: SystemResistor

We are not losing... We have already lost.

And we won

edit on 8-6-2014 by Ove38 because: tex fix

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The entire planet could go into upheaval and everything on it could be swallowed by the action of plate tectonics and we would come back and do it pretty much the same next time around in a few million years.

I am of the opinion this has happened many times before and will continue to happen until the planet can no longer cleanse and repair itself.

As an earlier poster in this thread said, it all runs in cycles, those cycles are called a saeculum and the ancients were fully aware of this.

We are so modern and knowledgeable, yet the ancients knew more than we ever will.

Human-kind is forgetful.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I've struggled with this whole problem for years now. If you're a bit of a truther or one who is more aware of what's going on in this world than most, it's soo easy to become inundated and frustrated by the state the world is in right now and our collective inability to learn from our mistakes and problems.

One thing that I have been able to find solace in is the fact that all this only matters to a certain extent. For the aware ones, the red pills as it were, we do what we can with helping people wake up and by spreading truth as much as we can but at the end of the day, when it comes down to it we're all just spiritual beings having a temporarily physical human experience. All the stress and strife and conflict and problems and everything else that we are completely unable to do anything about, it only matters for such a short frame of time and within such a limited perspective in the grand scheme of things.

Also, don't get frustrated when you think that your actions don't have any real effect because they absolutely do. We have no idea how our actions will ripple out and what changes they will affect along the way. Like a stone thrown into the middle of a calm pond, the ripples it creates will continue outwards long after the stone itself has sank and is resting on the bottom. Don't ever underestimate your own power and how much effect your actions will have.
Life can only ever be understood backwards after all

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

I'll cover your back side Brother! Even in the worst of times, while seeing the whites of their eyes, comes help. Hell, being an Old Soul myself. Sure would like to toss in the towel, be creative and bring the Dark One back myself if I could.

Yet, after all the hardships, downfalls and sidetracks from Others; Hate soul suckers! Learn to tune in to what I call WonderMint. Take a day off from it all and Do Nothing! Meaning kick back, read some doom, play with kittens or whatever you happen to have hanging out long as it's Not Human, and enjoy what there!

The world gets too caught up in the term Happiness! You are lead to believe it even exist outside yourself and that is one flaw man has. Another word used by man that has no real value outside Himself! Since having Voices myself, i turned to them and listened.

At first, nothing but yelling and what some would call evil. Yep! They exist yet only to get your attention to what really matters! You! You do not have to be the Superhero, nor the evil person out there. No need to be Holy nor run with the dark side. All one needs is to drop the need of say inportance outside oneself rated by others who really do cause harm.

Leave the world to them Haters for the time being and go seek out yourself! So your having problems walking, unable to see without glasses and live with a suckapus; Opps Thats My Life! Only without the suckapus, I would have never learned to Listen to my voices, learning to deal with my club feet: bad year some time back, and the new glasses just bought few months back Suck!

Yet somehow I can be by myself with my voices and have a blast! They come up with the strange ballpark ideas I never knew could even Exist. Yet no harm ever to another, although the thoughts do come from time to time! Thats being normal and sane then going with main stream ideas of Voices lead to trouble so go get yourself some pills!

No wonder why people are going bonkers, off the deep end and care for nothing but themselves.They Hide from the voices, cover them up and shame if say one happen to get out. True happiness is knowing all the voices in your head and all are working Togetter As One! They are parts of yourself you created in the first place. Then go about hiding them away like trash.

They are your Children, your emotions created them and need the respect they give you. After weeding out the loud ones first; allow them to speak then others seem to pop up either going with what was said or tells a different story! Some seem to disappear, greatfull you even listened while other tend to blend with each other. No yelling nor nothing crazy, just the plain truth as they see it in many different forms of your Being.

And people actually call me crazy! Strange but true, in a good way! Most do not ask for any info, since knowing I will not lie and say it like I see it. Some stop by just to hear what might be wrong with them. Really though, good friendships are rare and hardly ever seem to cross your path. Then sometimes while the Heat is on, some person you considered not a friend, steps on your side while walking down your path.

Give it your best even if it's 32% that day! Could be 45% tomorrow if it existed! Problem is people have placed so high a % on themselves that at the end of the day it feel like one lost. So far I haven't meet anyone Perfect, have you?
All one can do is give it their best, and after that day be greatfull you did.

Sometimes it's okay to give just 1%, if one is at home and relaxing! Unless you live with a ? demanding you do something! Sometime telling one to go chew on a pile of #, if they need it. lets them know your learning Respect for yourself! Oh I should not be telling you this. lol

Peace

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Plus the fact knowing we really haven't a clue on just about everything. Like Hello, we just started keeping records and since computers have only been around for a very tiny short time. How did the dumb@ss come up allowing it to be Facts?

Yet people buy into this way of thinking, and now we are becoming more stupid every year. Lets not add becoming more Lazier also. Then using the same dumb@ss, change History and still could not carve a simple stone like we use too. Working on changing that too somewhere down the line.

If it is Written down on Stone, It was put there for a reason! Surely one would go through all that trouble just to say nothing. It had to mean something to them so wrote it down for future ref if need be. Yet, Just how many have been broken or hidden throughout time makes me question the whole thing!

I would rather have the whole Truth no matter what pain it caused vs. living is some sort of game play! Just how many Quarters does a person have nowadays? If still on your same one, your doing good! Never allow them to offer more lives! It will Cost you dearly since you have to Earn Then Yourself don't you know!

Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I don't see it that way, even when bad things happen, people may need to bottom out, then they are horrified and their consciousness changes and since this universe responds to consciousness, they bounce up, even higher than before the fall because they learnt, only through hardship instead of doing so joyfully and in positive ways. I want us to learn in progression, positive happy ways, however. Period.

Everyone is learning.

I tend to see the bad guys here as actual infested by demons type.

Supernatural the series, my kids like it I absolutely hate it, don't like the blood shed and the violence and having to cancel cancel any spells they seem to put in it, and denounce their spells and codings.

But then started noticing things in the show, current events and possible masonic or ancient babylonian type beliefs and even religious type things. I mean our religions. The show is not about real angels, or real heaven lets put it that way. There is no fighting or warring in heaven. Read NDE's to understand the Love and Goodness above.

So watch for clues or codes.

ie. Solvent Green, and the Leviathin.

how the Leviathin got the US, and in this deal, Crowley, sort of satan, head of demons, was given Canada

I pay attention to things like that.

And crowley goes around kissing people to sign contracts. Seen any leaders doing that?

Leviathin reminds me of the Levites, or the group that slaughered their own families, thousands who supposedly started worshipping so called false idols.

So Leviathin are religious leaders? Or murderers.

Well anyway, to me, we're not losing. Even tough lessons teach us.

And the bad wolves here are really infested by some really bad guys. Lower dimensionals.

So large number of people operating in the world and stirring up the troubles, not even sure they're real people. They could be dark side agents.

The real people are the normal good ones, overall. Some people end up traumatized and fall. But most of the real people are the good ones.
edit on 9-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I couldn't agree with you more. I'm glad there is someone who has the same frame of thinking. It is refreshing

But as much as I love what you're saying there's nothing to do. I feel too small as a single person compared to the hundreds of corrupted powerful, manipulative genius people who can literally dictate where my life goes. The government has more control over me than my parents. The world's a f**ked up place. I wanna change the world but sometimes it's just hard enough to get by. I hope in the future there's opportunities to change the world. Be selfless. Enjoy what you have. Good luck living in this death trap of a world. Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The transition from mature to old soul is a critical one, it requires much acceptance of the external, it takes learning to love yourself fully crap and all, and not caring what others think, your ego needs to slowly die off, and then you mold into the I AM. This process can take quite a while and tends to flip you back and forth until you stabilize in the new realization of coming into your core frequency, it is the seed from which you came.a reply to: infoseeker26754

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

The real people are the normal good ones, overall. Some people end up traumatized and fall. But most of the real people are the good ones.

I think I'm a real people and a good one. And so can you! :p

After a mystical experience, I got it in my head to go on a pilgrimage. I got in over my head and took some damage. I think I was traumatized and I fell.

I'm feeling much better now and I am planning a 3 day fast on the summer solstice. Would you care to fast along with me?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

Those who rule us are the incomplete. The ones who search always for more affection, more power. The next fix so that they can ignore the fact they won't ever really feel anything like the people who can be actually happy will they why can't they just feel that way why the hell did everyone else get the full set and not them why not me why not me I want to be human to. But they never will and they grow to hate all that is human and they scoop out what remains of their shriveled hearts and they throw it on the street and they go and order the killing of another thousand children because what is the day without a little blood?

And their opposites die like flies empathy killing them by the score because the world is painful you know? the world is this painful place and it just rubs on us like sand on open wounds and the only ones that can get ahead are the ones that were born dead but pretended to live. and they pretended so well that we all thought that they were the ones really living and they took the world and they made it harder and harder to bear and we can't bear it and it just gets worse every day.

and they make us all hollow. they work us and they crush our soul, pave it over with brick and concrete and tears. they turn us into them because they cannot stand life, because they never got it.

But they rely on all of us, those dead things that claim those steel thrones towering into the sky. They need us more than we need them. We have the power to destroy them, as soon as we stop believing them when they tell us we don't.

Hope. Hope like a fire licking at their desiccated flesh.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

you should probably also cross-reference by politics. like, I'm a communist so I'm going to have a very different view of our prospects compared to a right-wing liberal.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Simply put...we are the evil. We are human, and humans screw up, cause problems, create evil, hit rock bottom and then correct ourselves. Sometimes that pattern takes a week...sometimes decades. But that is what we do and the meaning of our lives. We learn by trying something, failing and trying something else. It is just pure luck that we haven't wiped ourselves out yet. And this is a good thing because without trying and failing, we would never learn.

We have been around a good long time and our collective faces bear the scars of our lessons. But again...it is our meaning of life. We can become anything we want...that is how we are built and how evolution works. We have all the parts, we just need the time.

So...we walk, we run, we fall, we bandage our wounds and try again. One day...we may become what we would today call Gods. Or we may one day fall and not get up. But if we do fall and fail to rise...that is because we gave up...not because were weren't built capable of reaching infinity.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Amazing how them dumb #ing animals can be born after being dropped off as an egg and know what to do to survive because they have those damned instinct things, they just somehow magically know....
And we think we're so damned smart....

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

top topics

<< 1   >>

join