It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clean-shaven Michael Moore on Jay Leno

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Michael Moore was a guest on Jay Leno last night, clean shaven and wearing a suit. He had some comments on the recent election:

Michael Moore: 'Bush Got More Votes'

Democrat conspiracy mongers currently pushing for a recount in Ohio in hopes of overturning the presidential election got no help last night from conspiracy monger-in-chief, Michael Moore, who told "Tonight Show" host Jay Leno that President Bush won the contest fair and square.

Asked why Democratic hopes went up in smoke on Election Day, Moore said simply, "I think Bush got more votes."

Clean-shaven and wearing a suit, he remarked:

"The Republicans - I'll give them this - they had a story to tell," the Bush-bashing filmmaker conceded. "The Democrats, oftentimes, aren't very good at telling a story."
Moore explained:

"And the [Bush] story was: Out of the ashes of September 11 rose one man. And he stood on the rubble of lower Manhattan with a bullhorn and he said, 'I will protect you.'

"And he did," Moore added, as the audience began to applaud. "And we were never attacked again."

Clean-shaven and dressed in a suit? The first steps in becoming a Republican, maybe?

This is from NewsMax, but whatever the source, the facts is the facts.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I hate Jay L, but I watched just to see if Micheal Moore would make an Arse of himself. He must have gained about 60 pounds since I saw him last. He definatly doesnt look healthy.

[edit on 11/30/04 by Kidfinger]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Was this his twin brother maybe? Or maybe he is trying to gain relevence before his next Republican bashing "documentory". But at least he admitted defeat. Alot of ATS members should follow his lead!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
MM is cleaning up his act. He's on a mission and im glad to see that he's trying to look more respectful. Good for you,MM! Turns out, you've been right all along..

new topics

top topics

join