It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would/should the U.S.'s reaction be?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is purely a hypothetical.

What would happen if the rainbow coalition (LGBT organization) were to blow up a church full of people in the center of Moscow. Then Russia demands justice and insists on sending in troops to insure justice is served.

What would the US reaction be?

What would Russia's reaction be if you think they wouldn't want to send in troops?

Would we be looking at WW3?

Would the U.S. Allow russian military into the country to investigate?
edit on 7-6-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Would there be americans involved?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hypothetically .. ivan from the fsb would arrainge tragic accidents for the people that did it .. ivans been bored since the kgb restructure and happy to have work again so he can buy more vodka and a bright red lada motorcar to impress the ladies ..
edit on 7/6/14 by Expat888 because: typo..

edit on 7/6/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

So my answer is purely hypothetical as well....

The chuchucabras would band together to protect America and bite the foreign invaders and make them cry!!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Bullets would fly at first.

Followed by wicked dancing to awesome techno music.

Oh yea...fireworks too!

True story

edit on 6/7/2014 by TiedDestructor because: A simple colon sought my destruction!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yep Americans from an American political group. The tea party would be another group.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well...if the rainbow group was American, and Russia was of the "fight them there, so we don't have to fight them here" persuasion and were to follow the U.S.'s example, they'd probably invade Canada and tell their people that Canada's oil would pay for the war, so the U.S. wouldn't have too much to worry about.

edit on 6/8/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I don't know why the U.S needs to get involved but hey, they put their nose in other peoples business all the time.

hypothetically: I'd me more worried about what would happen to LGBT people around the world then what the U.S & Russia would do or not. If we think they are being treated poorly now, it would get much worse.

It should be treated as Extremists doing what extremists do, unfortunately it would do a lot of harm to the LGBT community & trying to get equality.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Margana

Do you think Obama would let them come in and start roundin up gays? Or at least the ones who could possibly be involved?

What would the American population do with armed Russians on American streets?

Or more likely Obama tell Putin to kick rocks and we got world war 3....

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Triple post lol
edit on 8-6-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: ArtemisE

So my answer is purely hypothetical as well....

The chuchucabras would band together to protect America and bite the foreign invaders and make them cry!!

Maybe more likely then a group of high ranking American Rainbow Coalition drag queens blowing up a Russian cathedral. So I say that's a fair answer :p

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

What would happen if the rainbow coalition (LGBT organization) were to blow up a church full of people in the center of Moscow.

I dont see what business we have in Moscow.

If the Russians want to send troops to their capital over a bombing....I guess its their show.

edit on 6 8 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

No Russians sending troops into Oregon after some American rainbow coalition activists.....
edit on 8-6-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

So american rainbow collation blows up a church in moscow??

Umm yea I don't think the US would do anything but label them domestic terrorist and that would be that.
And no way in hell we would allow russians in US to investigate.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The OP said Moscow.

I´ll comply though.

Armed Russian soldiers on US soil?

Grab your gun and kill em all. Thats my preferred reaction. I dont even care if our government asked them here. Who ever asked them here should be shot too.

They can have an investigation and WORK WITH our forces to apprehend the crazies. We don't want that threat here either.

Showing up with a MILITARY force in our country.. NOPE. Not having it. Kill em all.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The Second Amendment has pretty much ensured that the United States will never be invaded by foreign troops. There are millions of people ready and waiting for that day.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

The church is in Moscow . But then the coalition people return home before they are detected.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Yeah I get that,

US citizens bomb Moscow church and Russians want to send a military force into our country.

I say kill em all. Not a single armed foreign soldier in the US EVER. Not UN, European, or from elsewhere. ESPECIALLY not Russian soldiers considering how they have recently invaded a sovereign country and STOLEN their land. I thought that sort of crap was over and done with. Their leadership still thinks its the 1400s apparently.

If they want they can work with our cutting edge and very effective law enforcement.

If not, they can get shot by everyone from grandmothers to children. We proliferate guns in this country for this very reason.

They have Russian winters to great invading forces and kill them through attrition. Our version of compounding attrition is that we have more guns than Asia has rice.

They are welcome to TRY.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
We would probably say, "Yeah sure Putin, whatever you say", and go about our usual business of bombing countries that can't really fight back, because, you know, that's what we do. We haven't had a good fair fight since Viet Nam. On the other hand, do you really think the Russian bureaucracy is stupid enough to really try to send troops into the US? That would just give us a good excuse to have a real war. With that said, we'd defend, probably counter-invade/bomb Russia (if we weren't too busy defending), lots of people would die, and in the end a few nukes would probably fly. As another note, I don't believe the Russians have enough naval landing craft/troop transport aircraft to make an effective attack on the US, without most of it being shot down/sunk.
You see, the thing is, If 9/11 had been caused by Russian terrorists, we would not have tried to go into Russia saying they were supporting terrorists, we don't have that much of a death wish. Iraq (and Afghanistan), on the other hand, had little to no chance of being able to defend itself in the face of a full-on US invasion. The "real" war was over in a matter of days, much like it was in the first Gulf war in '91 when Saddam invaded Kuwait. After that, it was just guerrilla warfare. If we had left after the gov't was overthrown, we would have lost nearly nobody. As it was, I dont' really see the point of going into a country to overthrow a gov't when all thats going to happen is the same junk that happened before. And now, in a repeat of history, we are delivering F-16s to the Iraqi Air Force. I wonder how long until we have to go shoot those down again?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join