It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Putin on Split Screen with Reaction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

This is just a huge slap in Russia's face. Obama enjoyed it but Putin in the other hand, not so much.

This is a USA vs Russia media war.

How do you think Russia will respond?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Russia's reaction when the allies bombed Germany's war industries into submission then landing on the beaches of Normandy sure had a more happier greatful look on there faces

That even made me cringe, he really didn't hide that to well did he

edit on 7-6-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'd say put the two in the "octogon" and let them slug it out.

The only problem? We'd lose badly.

Obama rides a bike; Putin rides bears. Do the math...

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blundo

This is just a huge slap in Russia's face. Obama enjoyed it but Putin in the other hand, not so much.

This is a USA vs Russia media war.

How do you think Russia will respond?

This wasn't American media. This was a french film crew. They provided the split/screen. That is what the crowd is reacting too.
edit on 7-6-2014 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I'd say put the two in the "octogon" and let them slug it out.

The only problem? We'd lose badly.

Obama rides a bike; Putin rides bears. Do the math...

I always find the people who act big and tough do it for a reason

#wimps

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Here the both of them are at the luncheon later....

see the 3rd video....

related story....
Secret recording shows Obama and Putin's 'informal conversation' - moments after President publicly ignored Russian leader at D-Day memorial

LOL

edit on Jun-07-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Why would those sheep clap for them?!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I swear I feel I'm living in a really bad movie sometimes. Christ almighty. . .

Who wants to go live in the woods with me?

a reply to: Blundo

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
No amount of media will ever convince me that the world supports this puppet of a president!! That is all, may as well strap in for an accelerated new world media campaign!!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
No amount of media will ever convince me that the world supports this puppet of a president!! That is all, may as well strap in for an accelerated new world media campaign!!

Which one?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Good question! Since the video was CNN attempting to make us believe that the world loves Obama, he is the puppet I was speaking of, however it does apply to both for whatever MSM Russia has for Russians I am sure did the same thing for comrade Putin!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Good question! Since the video was CNN attempting to make us believe that the world loves Obama, he is the puppet I was speaking of, however it does apply to both for whatever MSM Russia has for Russians I am sure did the same thing for comrade Putin!

What you don't seem to realize is that the video feed was sent out as a world feed. It was on BBC, CBC, etc. etc. It wasn't a CNN camera man, it wasn't an American camera crew or production crew.

The commentary was unique to each broadcaster, but not the video.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Oh I understood that and believe the unique commentary from each broadcaster to be agenda specific. I am simply saying that the American broadcaster is trying to convince me that the world loves Obama, proof of which was in the cheering/clapping audience. This would also go for Putin in Russian MSM as well, I would guess. They clearly stated in the video that it was a world feed, I did not mean to give the impression that I did not understand that, I was simply blasting the propaganda being pushed.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Oh I understood that and believe the unique commentary from each broadcaster to be agenda specific. I am simply saying that the American broadcaster is trying to convince me that the world loves Obama, proof of which was in the cheering/clapping audience. This would also go for Putin in Russian MSM as well, I would guess. They clearly stated in the video that it was a world feed, I did not mean to give the impression that I did not understand that, I was simply blasting the propaganda being pushed.

Understood.

I took the applause as somewhat ambiguous. Some could be laughing at the two Mean-girls in the cafeteria having a spat and being shown together, or cheering that they were at the same event and should get over it, some cheering Obama, some cheering Putin.

All of the above?

What do you think the Presidents, Prime Ministers, assorted royalty and dignitaries were reacting to?

The fact that they were there to commemorate the last time the world ripped apart Europe over a territorial dispute can't be lost on everyone, can it?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

It would be hard to know what was going on with the clapping. It is difficult for me to imagine that there would be that many people there who would be genuinely supporting the president of America. As you stated they are there to commemorate WW2 and this country has been the driving force to a potential third war. Perhaps the people they allowed at the ceremony are on par with the American Idol crowd, or maybe they are clinging to hope, I know nothing about French people so I can not speculate.

As for the Presidents, PMs, assorted royalty, I am sure this is a show put on for the masses. Play your role smile and go ahead with your plans. They have been taught we a sheeple to be lead and until we collectively show this not to be true, they will have been taught correctly. We simply decided to play the game of life when it was set to level extreme!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

I already live in the woods and there is a nice house near me for sale. Let us build our own community
Our tax money goes to our community. We succeed from the US government.

The medias are smearing Putin because their zio crap in Ukraine got checked and it will again. This is how they work.

new topics

top topics

join