It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A formal complaint to ATS society (the members, yeah... YOU)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sump3

Let's work together to make a more serious, caring, loving, genuinely happy discussion again on ATS. Many have fallen into the trap of making a bad habit in their responses.

We will never get what we desire because the world is not like us. The world is like a woman.

It cares only about itself. It cares about its shelter, it's clothing, its nice sunglasses and makeup, but it cares Not The Slightest Bit about another human being. Women have perfectly told me over, and over, again, that they would rather not have me as a part of this earth for doing nothing but existing. They want fine clothing and money but they do not want anything to do with another person. They lie and they become hypocrites, they use false judgments to badger and pester incorrect things at people which is totally unfair yet Always happens to me.

It is a very miserable and difficult thing for a female human to do something nice for another person. They will cry as if their soul was poked by the devil's rod from the Thought of doing something that another human would appreciate, and they smile that the Thought of doing something that another human dislikes. So the law of the prophets - do unto others - IS IN NO WAY RECOGNIZED BY A MODERN WOMAN!

Every single word that comes out of a woman's mouth confirms what I say - you can tell pure hate from the devil of hell every time they speak.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
No laughing.
No Joking.
Only seriousness all the time.
Got it, dude

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

In all seriousness... you need some new women in your life. I believe reality is what we all perceive it, if this has been your experience with all women I am at a loss for words.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

But, you're not funny.

That is the annoying part.

link   
Again
edit on 8-6-2014 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

link   
And again.
edit on 8-6-2014 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I am a woman, I have helped loads of people.

If I met a guy like that guy I wouldn't like him either, he clearly hates all women and believes them as all being the same, evil etc, that isn't the personality or mind of a likeable man. No wonder all the women he has met disliked him.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer
We will never get what we desire because the world is not like us. The world is like a woman.

So you have have had your heart broken or been rejected by a woman like every other man(just like women have dealt with the same from men) in the world and you can't handle it correctly so your response is that post you just made.

That about sums up your contribution to this thread based on that post.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I am a woman as well and was taken aback by the post. I do many things for many people without wanting thanks or monetary payment. I do those things because it makes me happy to see other people happy. I have never met many women who are as he said they were. In honesty, I have met some... But not a ton.

I would wonder if you don't make a good point. It could be that is what he is expecting, therefore that is what he is getting. I do however think it is sad anytime anyone feels that way about a whole group of people, regardless of which group it is. You miss out on a lot when you do that.
edit on 6/8/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Just push it... yeah that's it just push it.
A doctor will be out immediately to discuss
your situation. Good luck and stay away from
firearms. This has been your 911 operator, have
a good day.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: applesthateatpeople
a reply to: beezzer

But, you're not funny.

That is the annoying part.

Why do you have to be such an APPLE?

Saying Beezer isn't funny is like saying the Pope
isn't religious, and Frank Sinatra has a squeaky voice.

Besides how would you know you have no eyes or ears.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

It is a very miserable and difficult thing for a female human to do something nice for another person.

They will cry as if their soul was poked by the devil's rod from the Thought of doing something that another human would appreciate, and they smile that the Thought of doing something that another human dislikes.

So the law of the prophets - do unto others - IS IN NO WAY RECOGNIZED BY A MODERN WOMAN!

I'm sorry that you feel this way about half the earths population, it's very unfortunate.

The comments made above are way off base, there are tons of women that apply the golden rule to their lives and treat others with the same respect that they themselves would like to receive. There are many physicians who are woman, saving lives on the daily, no doubt.

Honestly, I find this statement to be hypocritical on your part, what you are crying about above, about women and how they treat others, well...that is exactly what you are doing.

And by the way, women are not "It's" they are human beings, you expect women to treat you how you want to be treated, you may want to consider following the golden rule yourself.

Have a beautiful day

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I thought there was going to be some funny joke at the end. But once I got about a 5th of the way through it I thought wow this guys got a lot of hate going on there.

With that much hate for 50% of the worlds population, that's going to make you a pretty dark person.

Think he needs a bit more of this in his life.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Sump3

Humor is how I communicate.

It may be how others communicate as well.

"And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'Tis that I may not weep” "
-Lord Byron

Beez,

That wasn't funny at all.

2nd

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

This is one of those things that if you go out thinking you're going to have a bad day you will. If you go out everyday and think this really is the way women are, guess who you're going to meet. I feel sorry for the person that is always angry about everything, and every problem they have is because of someone or something else. That bag of misery marbles you carry will not get distribution when meeting me I don't want any of those marbles. I refuse to be miserable, I refuse to let anyone make me miserable, I am in control of my life no one else.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join