It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paper Lettuce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I just wanted to share a dream from a couple weeks ago. I was on a spaceship of some kind and it seemed to be a school. It was around lunch time and i entered into a room with a salad bar set up and began to fix a plate. When i reached for some lettuce it was laying there like a stack of paper and when i got a sheet there was a cutter that cut it into normal looking lettuce.

The dream itself would be considered boring but it seems to be on my mind very much since then. To me i get the idea from it that maybe lettuce could be mass produced very easily in this manner even though it is not hard to produce normally but perhaps this methoed could be used in space or i am just reading too much into a dream under the wrong interprutation.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

To me i get the idea from it that maybe lettuce could be mass produced very easily in this manner - See more at:

In what manner? with scissors? That was all you mentioned.

Lettuce takes a lot of water and we are in a draught at least here we are, maybe the dream is along those lines.

Weird dream I find the weird one fun.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think you had a prophetic dream; when Monsanto gets through alter all food properties, everything will have as much nutritional value as as napkin. Maybe less....

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee I don't have much knowledge of such things and i am just rambling here. What is in my mind is how lettuce seems to grow in layers on top of layers so it would respond to growing between two clear sheets of glass and with the right nutrients and gas mixture it could grow rapidly. If it advanced enough then it could be the food of choice in space.

top topics

join