It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Immigrants bringing diseases across border?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:45 PM
Your corporate overlords have NO intentions of paying lawmakers off to close the borders.
When the system is like this, we all beg for work to the point that when we interview we fear to "Ask for too much". Those who ask for less are picked.

The reason this is even a PROBLEM is that the same people who fund the wars that generate poverty in central America/Mexico ALSO profit off of the decreasing wages due to escapees seeking refuge here.
It's FU-Ked up BIG TIME.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:17 PM
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

If you want to worry, worry more about the people coming over and not about what they're bringing with them .

Tell that to the Native Americans, and just about any other culture where huge numbers of people came over in droves carrying things that people didnt have an immunity too......

There are many things we dont even vaccinate for anymore because its been whipped out in the 1st world countries.....

Not so in countries who dont have our standards of vaccinations......

To not think ahead is folly........

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:15 PM

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: generik

Try leaving the USA legally for another country without proper immunizations, vaccinations, etc. Some destinations require specific immunizations, screening etc. And you may be subject to screening upon returning home...

really? not something i have ever had to deal with flying in and out of the US to a third world nation. never even heard of having to have "proper immunizations, vaccinations, etc", i know they recommend some, but i have never had any for that purpose. i have also never even seen any "screening" upon returning home. or issues leaving the country. on the other hand i have seen other countries try to screen people coming into the country. i know Hong Kong has a ton of medical people(?) armed with heat scanners, scanning all people as they leave the plane and enter the airport, was a group of like 20 of them in a pack scanning everyone (even made me remove my hat). South Korea, Japan, and the Philippines also do the same just not as overtly as in Hong Kong. on the other hand i have never seen this done in the US or Canada.

If you just open the gates and let people (most coming from extreme poverty) come in, then you must accept the risks and costs that come with that.

where did i say they should open the gates? i just pointed out that these people are FAR from the only way disease comes into the country. and guess what many "legal" immigrants also come from the same extreme poverty. i would know since i do personally know some of them and their families, not to mention i am often in some of these areas of extreme poverty myself.

If you can't see how this can be dangerous without trying to make a political point then I can't help you. If someone you know or care about contracted a serious infection from a reckless policy like this how would you react then?

what political point is it i am trying to make? i suspect i know, but i would rather not be like you and assume to know things that may or may not be true. perhaps you would like to tell me what political point that you assume i am trying to make.

If these people want in, let them in, if the Obama administration wants that, then there should be a process the immigrants go through to assure they aren't carriers of infectious diseases or parasites, and if they are get them treated before they are released into the population... Let them also find a way for that without forcing it on the states.

i think i need to remind you there is already a system in place and has been for many years for people to legally immigrate, and to insure they "aren't carriers of infectious diseases or parasites". too bad it relies on doctors in other countries who will submit fraudulent medical reports and tests and still lets these people in.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:38 PM
a reply to: generik

A mass of undocumented democrats for the next election?

De-population of all of us?

Maybe, the big CA earthquake will be engineered, thus causing mass depopulation?

Maybe we should make the bushes, clintons, obozos, pelosies, boxers, rieds, holders and the rest of the criminal politicians reside in prison with these victims that are streaming across our border right now.

The USA has been destroyed from within. We should all weep.

new topics

top topics
<< 1   >>