It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football field sized UFO stops 2 Alabama I-20 vehicles. 01-20-14

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The crafts sit UP above us all. If they do need to come down, they go primarily to where they can refuel off the Nuke boats far out at sea.

(Go and read the sightings off the coast of Iceland, UK, Western USA, and you will see that these fishermen are unwittingly near Nuke routes).

Small triangles, medium sized, massive, supermassive, chevrons, octagons and squares. All ours. All of them.

here is a test then. Cut out eight triangles / make eight triangles. Take a square with the same side lengths as your triangles, and make a chevron. Its easy, place the square at the head and have four each 'arm'. Nice, your triangle just became a chevron.

So, super massive triangles. OK, take four of you triangles and make a bigger triangle.

Octagon. Take eight of your triangles, and make yourself one.

The ONLY craft here that is not made of smaller units is the 'flying door'. The reason is simple - it is the docking port for the aerial habitat. Yes that's right, 'up there' are aerial habitats that live for hundreds of days at a time.

Ever wondered why we have no 'super massive' sightings any longer? well, we learnt the hard way and stayed aloft, sending smaller units down for crew transfers. The nuke boats sit out at sea with our guys aboard, swap them over and back upwards.

The 'lights' also have a major reason for existence, and all that 'scanning the ground' is actually 'creating a stable tripod so we don't crash'. Think about it.

Any way, the USAF is now utilising this 'triangle lights system' onboard a soon to be operational airframe and its going to freak more than one person out when they see it. Isn't that right BASSPLYR?

Oh one last thing? memory loss as some one rightly stated can be induced by specific frequencies of energy at specific parts of the skull. Been known for decades, since the 1930s in fact.

PS

People always say 'but why test them over cities and highways? why not....' and I've said it time and time and time again, here for the last time: They are not testing, they are operational, and you are both the energy source and the computing power.

Cheerio

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Intriguing, it happened 2 days before I saw what I thought was a similar UFO. The jury is still out on that one. Airbus or UFO it still has similarities to this report and those mentioned by other witnesses (on page 1).

This report, and a couple of others from around the same date of Jan 20th this year only confuse me further...but in a good way! So I find this witness report interesting and hope perhaps there will be some follow up, by MUFON or just another witness coming forward (like the truck driver) etc.

Thanks for bringing it forward. I do find sightings that happen around the same time as my own very cool -- especially when it seems/feels like the same craft*

*Maybe
edit on 7-6-2014 by markymint because: Fixed link

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This just doesn't sound right, football fields aren't triangle shaped, how can she compare it to a football field.

No pictures heh? Well, I can't discount it but I can't believe it either.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

No. I don't think the professional RN seeing things that aren't there is the most likely possibility at all.

It sounds to me like she experienced and perceived exactly what she said she experienced and perceived.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I must'v been an alien in a past life because I can easily imagine how this would be possible without pics or video, whereas some seem to be baffled by it and assume it to be a hoax. A hoax with nothing to gain. I guess some of the primitive minds cannot grasp these posibilities. No offense of course. It is not your fault if you simply do not possess the ability to grasp these concepts. It sounds like the highest of insults but it is not meant this way.

Other than alien technology, imagine being scared #less. Or imagine being in such awe that grabbing a camera is the last thing on your mind. Imagine wasting the time to interrupt the experience by taking a photo or video....and nobody believes you anyways.

It's one of those things you won't understand until it happens to you.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
No pictures so most people are thinking or saying hoax. Shows just how pathetically brainwashed we all are.

When a person has a very close encounter, whether you think they are real or not, they experience something that confounds the mind. They will go into a mental process of trying to debunk their sighting for themselves as it is happening. Many will be in a state of semi-shock, or something akin to it, which prevents them from doing anything you people THINK they would or should do.

Wait till you have a very close encounter and then explain why you didn't think to grab pictures or video.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Whats the probability
that she was probed ?

because with abductions
comes a good probing

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: phantomjack

originally posted by: imitator
The reason for no pictures or video.... Answer: UFO's have the technology to cause Mass Memory Lapses!

It has been shown that phosphenes can be induced by electrical currents. What if UFO's have the technology to cause strong transcranial magnetic forces... those side effects would be; temporary loss of vision and mass hypnotic amnesia! Thus no pictures or videos!!!!

Respectfully, what does the induction of phosphenes have to do with someone snapping photographs for videos? Memory loss is one thing, but the phosphenes wouldn't delete photos or video.

I think it would have to mean the capability to tell people to delete their own evidence. In my case i was in the neighboring town 30 mins away so I would think being effected to not respond normally would mean they had the capability to affect anyone the persons with the sighting contacted also.

It is all a very LARGE assumption but it reminds me of the movie The Forgotten (2004)
www.imdb.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

I don't know where you get your info from . . . and without a meticulous comparison with a jumble of factoids in my memory . . . I'd say that you must have several things right or near right.

Just my impression.

However, I do not think it is all human stuff. I think the fallen angels are involved thickly and controllingly.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

What about the incident in Phoenix? Air force fighter pilots, governors, mayors, engineers, -all saw a craft that they estimated over a mile or more wide.....but none of them got photos either. Just sayin'.....

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

no pictures or video = heresay

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Like seriously, the same folks out there who complain, or find it suspect that there is no phone pic or video are probably the same ones who would condem a pic or video if it was put up saying how fake it is. Some people aren't always inclined to grab a camera first all the time, and I'm sorry to say if it is that way for some, then that is real sad. Just because no pics were taken doesn't mean it didn't happen. And as for other witnesses, there could have been more, we can't say for certain yet. But really, what's usually going on at two, three a.m. anyways, and also the factor of how many are inclined to look up while going about daily business. I'm not saying it did or did not happen, truth be told we live in such strange times, It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she saw something that was really there, but could not be readily identified. I just think most people on here jump to conclusions way, way too fast, and should ponder on things, discuss things, but let time tell the truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Even if something did fly over there, I can agree that from the many triangular sightings something must be real, but I still would call this military. I don't know where 'As huge as a stadium, therefore aliens' comes from. And the person's claim in the video 'It is abducting humans, so it's ET' is laughable. Like he is not even 3rd party to the case, has never seen ETs, like the rest people doesn't know if anything about them is real, and says 'It is ET' wow..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Additional Opinion of 2nd Witness to my Original Post within THIS Thread.

Not to forget about the 1st Post of 2nd Witness.

-
I forgot about the Cockpit-Light located On-Top-Very-Near-The-Front
( like/similar-to the old "Flying Wing" in the late 1950s and Pointy like the more modern Stealth-Fighters ).

Also, the Wind-Sound (passing around the Triangle-Object) was NO Louder than a Gentle-Breeze Thru a Row/Line of Tall Trees.

I also remember thinking/wondering soon afterwards IF it were powered by Electricity
( i.e. hydrogen-fuelcell or atomic ).

NOTE:

If it had not been for the Milkyway in the backgound, I would have not been able to see the sharp-triangle outline ... ( heck, I may not have been able to have seen it at all if not for it blocking-out the Milkyway and relative stars ).
helps to explain the ... Lack-of-Photographs.

-
( since I am no longer able to edit my original report/post )
NOW ... End-o-Report.

edit on 8-6-2014 by FarleyWayne because: Extra Details

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What a fascinating thread.

People showing the classic 'UVLF fear reaction' capability doing what it is designed to do. It is actually to keep you safe and unharmed. At low levels or on the ground, that will be broadcast at max strength, and you will notice an absolute void of wildlife via complete silence and a deep feeling of utter dread 'in the gut'.

The 'red' centre light isn't a 'light' in the classical sense, it is a frequency generator that can and does utilise aimed electromagnetic fields to target the short term memory. Its function (think of it as a massive array of billions of graphene 'fingers', able to create many (hundreds) of individual or one /two super massive beams) would be amongst other things, to lift, carry, connect, to move, to destroy, to seek, to probe, to receive... as I said, multiple tasks, some of them just plain old ordinary 'screw with your head 'aka wipe that short term memory.

As for the person who wrote that they felt it 'communicate' with them, the Scientific Experimentation Support teams often put 'positive reinforcements' into the abductees brain as a marker.

A marker for what? when they go to sleep at night. Like biolume marker in a lab test. Except this ones energetic not chemical.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
One of the main tasks for the SES teams is operating and maintaining the 'field analysis system'. Sorry folks, but that is a nice way of saying 'make sure our lab rats are not screwed with'. Lab rats being the 'abductees'.

The answer to the eternal question then: What are they doing all the time so low and so slow over major cities and road ways? why not at #insert secret base / ocean name here# for test flights.

They are not testing anything, they are hard at work making sure the super computer they need to crunch massive numbers is operating at peak efficiency. That super computer being hundreds of sleeping human beings, all electronically manipulated into 'dreaming' about the same subject.

That's right folks, they are using your sleeping brains as the most potent computing system ever devised and operated. That big old triangle is beaming down what the problem is, and you all are searching hard for the solution in your dream worlds.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
in this day and age where everyone has a cellphone on them with a camera and society is enamored with taking pics and posting them on social media sites and passing them on its very interesting that in all these UFO reports NO ONE TAKES A PICTURE! At least take a selfie with the UFO behind you! Is that so much to ask for?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

I'm pretty sure that any civilization capable of manufacturing the triangles would have acces to infinitively more powerful and usable computer systems than some human brain WLAN.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Good point what if that is their clocking field. They discovered a long time ago that if you blast people with certain frequencies via radio or microwave fields they can do all sorts of weird stuff. Act crazy, aggressive, scared, not remember things well, Visually not see things or loose their sensory perception.

What if that is a type of cloaking they use. Maybe they do it in a more sophisticated way instead of using radio or microwaves maybe they use some sort of quantum induced thing that accomplishes the same.

Also, about not getting photos. When you see a real ufo, you are too busy looking at it and absorbing all from the experience you can. Taking a photo is the last thing on your mind.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Looks to me like she was high on crack coc aine or meth? Why do we even keep these forums open any more?! SHUT IT DOWN.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join