It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football field sized UFO stops 2 Alabama I-20 vehicles. 01-20-14

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Did a search and didn't see this posted. The incident occured on January 20, 2014 but this testimony was given May 29, 2014. This woman has right at 30 years experience as an ER Registered Nurse and seems to be genuine. She also reports in her testimony experiencing the phenomena of missing time. Pretty cool stuff.

The witness was near this location traveling eastbound along Alabama’s I-20 nearing the 205 exit when she first saw the triangle-shaped object hovering at the tree top level on January 20, 2014.

An Alabama witness eastbound along I-20 nearing the 205 exit reported stopping her vehicle to watch a silent, triangle-shaped UFO “as large as a football field” moving slowly at the tree top level that terrified her and appeared to cause missing time, according to May 29, 2014, testimony in Case 56669 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database. The incident began sometime between 2 and 3 a.m. on January 20, 2014, as the witness was on I-20 heading toward Georgia with an 18-wheeler about a mile or two behind her.

Huge Alabama UFO
edit on 7-6-2014 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

Not one photo of the object? Strange no one thought to take a picture with their phone or other mobile device.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I as well find it a little odd that something the size of a football field wouldn't be noticed enough to take MANY pictures and video. Even from miles away it seems like a strong probability. She take too much of her SSRI's or stop taking them recently?

After seeing the photo of the interstate I must question how much traffic goes through there as well. If it's a lot, this woman is seeing things that aren't there.Which is still the strongest probability.
edit on 7-6-2014 by Antipathy17 because: Poop

edit on 7-6-2014 by Antipathy17 because: poop 2

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Giant UFOs stop traffic but there are no pictures or video?

What am I missing?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
she was 17 when she started being a nurse?
I travel that road 4 times a year and there is alot of cars, main route across the US.

Think she had a drink or two with her meds....

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well this meshes well with the case of my Daughter her husband and her brother in-law and father and Mother in law.

Many years ago my Daughter called me late one afternoon and said..."did you see the UFO? It blocked out the whole sky!"

She said it blocked out the sky and that they all ran outside and saw it. This was in Chico CA, not a small town but the home was outside the city a little way. I expected the Chico newspaper would carry the whole story but it never did show up in the paper.

After this call (which was weird because we were not on speaking terms at the time) she no longer remembered anything about it as she never mentioned it and for some strange reason I didn't remember nor ask for many years.

Then one day I just suddenly recalled all the details of that call I and I asked her about it and what she saw that day, she looked all blank and said in a far off voice..."I remember something about a UFO but I can't remember what". Well she then went and asked everyone who was with her that day and she called me and said "you know Mom it is really strange because they all said the same thing, they said "I remember something about a UFO but I can't remember what".

There were no pictures that i know of this would be about 1992 and I could find nothing about something that was able to "block out the whole sky!"
edit on 7-6-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Giant UFOs stop traffic but there are no pictures or video?

What am I missing?

Hoax...

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is the closest we'll get to a visual.

This guy believes the woman was abducted which would explain the lapse in time from 2:00am -4:00am.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
No picture no video

Moving on....

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
people - please read the report - the aledged incident is claimed to have occurred " between 2am and 3 am on a janurary morning "

this would impact both witness numbers and availiability of vid / stills photography

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
This is the closest we'll get to a visual.

This guy believes the woman was abducted which would explain the lapse in time from 2:00am -4:00am.

That Triangle-Object isn't far off from what I've seen approximately 3 years ago ... ( and I've not talked about it with the exception of a couple of country-neighbors ).

My nearest neighbor is 2 miles away. I live 13 miles from the nearest town. I live 50 miles from the nearest city. It is important to know that I have very little Light-Polution. I'm able to see the Sprials-n-the-Milky-Way.

It is also very quiet where I live. I am able to listen to a conversation from up to 4/10ths of a mile away when the air is still.

1. The Triangle should be closer to a Sharp-Edged-Perfect-Triangle.

2. The White-Running-Lights on the object should be changed to lights smaller than the largest stars in the sky and moved to the Extreme-Tips of the Triangle.

3. An additional 4th White-Light should be added to the Exact-Center-of-the-Right-Hand-Leading-Edge of the craft.

4. The Red-Light in the center of the object should be changed to the size of the largest star in the sky ... ( and blinking ).

The air was still the night that I saw a Triangle. The Triangle was silent EXCEPT for the air moving around the object as it was in constant motion. When it was nearly directly overhead, I was unable to know its distance-above nor its size.

After passing over me and over my neighbor's house nearly 2 miles away, I determined that the object was only flying approximately 500-feet from the ground and estimated its approximate size to be much closer to (plus or minus a bit ) TWO-Football-Fields in width. The width would also be its length since being a Near-Perfect-Triangle.

I first noticed it to be flying from East to West. It did make a slight left-hand bank, then headed West-South-West ... ( and out of sight ).

If it had not been for the Milkyway in the backgound, I would have not been able to see the sharp-triangle outline ... ( heck, I may not have been able to have seen it at all if not for it blocking-out the Milkyway and relative stars ).

I observed this Triangle for approximately 2-Minutes and I had NO time-lapsing memory-loss.

If I were to guess its speed ??? ... Approximately 150-180 mph.

2nd-Witness' Account

End-of-Report.
edit on 7-6-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The reason for no pictures or video.... Answer: UFO's have the technology to cause Mass Memory Lapses!

It has been shown that phosphenes can be induced by electrical currents. What if UFO's have the technology to cause strong transcranial magnetic forces... those side effects would be; temporary loss of vision and mass hypnotic amnesia! Thus no pictures or videos!!!!

edit on 7-6-2014 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
The reason for no pictures or video.... Answer: UFO's have the technology to cause Mass memory lapses!

It has been shown that phosphenes can be induced by electrical currents. What if UFO's have the technology to cause strong transcranial magnetic forces... those side effects would be; temporary loss of vision and mass hypnotic amnesia! Thus no pictures or videos!!!!

Unless the aliens come out and explain that matter-of-factly, I'm afraid I can't buy it.

There had to have been at least one person who wasn't affected, was out of range etc. and taken a snapshot.

edit on 7-6-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I would think alien technology accounts for everyone in viewing area!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
My apologies, the title both in the source and my original post is misleading. "Football field sized UFO stops Alabama I-20 traffic." The "Traffic" is the witness giving the testimony and an 18 wheeler a mile or two behind her according to the link. That's significant.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Maybe if she saw something it was something like this ...

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Interesting story, I recall reading other incidents where more than a few people witness the sighting but later don't talk about it as if it wasn't worth discussing. A normal person after witnessing something so extraordinary would be chirping like a bird, relating their experience.

You have to wonder if these people were experiencing missing time or none at all, some of their memory about the sighting or the significance of it, may have been manipulated or blocked.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
The reason for no pictures or video.... Answer: UFO's have the technology to cause Mass Memory Lapses!

Respectfully, what does the induction of phosphenes have to do with someone snapping photographs for videos? Memory loss is one thing, but the phosphenes wouldn't delete photos or video.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Char-Lee

Interesting story, I recall reading other incidents where more than a few people witness the sighting but later don't talk about it as if it wasn't worth discussing. A normal person after witnessing something so extraordinary would be chirping like a bird, relating their experience.

You have to wonder if these people were experiencing missing time or none at all, some of their memory about the sighting or the significance of it, may have been manipulated or blocked.

Even more true in my case as I am VERY interested in the topic of UFO's aliens and anything outside the ordinary, HOW could i go years and years without this memory! How could i ask her no questions even at the time of the call! it makes zero sense.

My daughter is a realist and never had any interest in UFO's, aliens or anything like that, if it is spoken of she tunes you out, she only reads non fiction and never watches my beloved sci fi her husband is the same kind, so this whole thing is just amazing and I still don't know what to think.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
No picture no video

Moving on....

Yes, a picture would make this report so much more credible, because as we all know pictures are impossible to fake.
edit on 7-6-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join