It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suffering from Politician infestation, need advice on spray or traps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Just like my title says I'm Suffering from Politician infestation, need advice on spray or traps?

What can I say, it's just that time of year and the signs of politicians are sprouting like weeds.
You hear their insistent buzzing on the TV. Just yesterday there was this huge smiling head on this billboard asking for votes!
Man their thick this year...

So I went to the feed story and asked what people around here use to get rid of pesky politico's.
Ortho Pest be gone or annoying nat spray... maybe they have some kind of bait trap like you use for slugs?

Well the kid working the counter thought I was joking and had no real practical advice to offer?

Since he was no help at all I turn to the boards here and ask--- what to you all use for Politician infestations?
Those little creepy crawlies really freak me out and I know if they get into the wood work there's no getting rid of them!

So what do you all think--- maybe a giant bug zapper?
edit on 7-6-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

I recommend ATS spray, it provides a healthy dose of political skepticism while protecting your family against 99.9 percent of MSM propaganda that could harm your children.

ATS-denies ignorance, deplores despotism.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Bait traps with actual money, and don't use the "live-traps".

It's kinder to just euthanize them immediately.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think that you should call Monsanto.

They seem to have something to kill most everything on the planet.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
First application can be with traps to help identify the more serious con jobs and reduce the toxicity required with sprays, as they do tend to have more collateral damage when used.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
They are incredibly sneaky and thus must be lured in. Whatever you do don't attempt to ask them difficult questions, as that will likely make them shy away from you. I have found that the best method of luring them in involves offering to make a large campaign contribution in person. From there there are a variety of things you could do. I have found bear traps to be the most effective at incapacitating them, but whatever you do don't let them try to smooth talk you. They do this a lot, and if you listen they will likely work their magic on you and somehow talk their way out of the situation. Earplugs might serve you well in this capacity, although a BS detector is also efficient.

Also, generally assume that the opposite of anything they say is the truth. Moving on, once you have neutralized their mobility via a bear trap, you can use virtually anything to achieve ultimate elimination. Dogs, buy spray in concentrated amounts, bees, just use your imagination. Another thing to remember is that you cannot convince them to leave on their own. You cannot reason with such creatures, and once they have an idea in their heads that is all she wrote. The bad part is that these critters are like weeds. You get rid of one and they just sprout up somewhere else. I am looking into a strategic-level anti-politician spray device, but apparently they do not make these yet. There is a patentable idea.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I suggest garlic, multiple crucifixes and a liberal sprinkling of Holy Water. If these items are in short supply, just hide behind the couch until they move on to try and infest your neighbours homes

new topics

top topics

join