It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Government Dumping Illegals here in Arizona!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

You got any grape? As long as you have good AC count me in!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

You bring up a good question.

Why hasn't there been a clear attempt on all bi-partisan sides to make illegal the hiring of illegal aliens?

1) it takes jobs away from Americans who need it.

2) it allows the companies to get tax breaks from hiring and paying illegals - something that should not happen. If they are illegal, they should be off limits to hire Period without first going through the proper channels.

What we have here is a situation that is illegal but not enforced - it cannot be legal to hire illegal aliens knowingly I am sure these companies are breaking the law and they know it. We need o make these laws tougher and enforce them.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
How do you know which human being to interrogate are there random checks? AZ must be strange when every single citizen has to walk with their SSN/Identification or they can be detained.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

I do agree the person most responsible in that situation is the owner of the company. But the illegal’s would come here no what as long as we keep giving them free stuff like wic for there children section 8 housing and Snap benefits.

Another prime example of abuse of the system is a US citizen lets call him George gets section 8 housing for 50 bucks a month. Get his child on section 8 for the same price at a different location and his spouse as well. Now on paper he and his wife are not married but do live together just not in the eyes of the law and his child lives with him as well even though the child is of age to move out and make decisions. Now they have three houses they pay 150 dollars a month for but two are not being occupied. They then take the two section 8 houses rent those out to illegal’s who cant get section 8 for say 500 a month cash and pocket the difference. I have witnessed this first hand being married to a Mexican for three years (we are divorced now) but the abuse of the system is rampant. There not just taking our jobs there abusing the system any way they can. You can even Google ways illegal’s can get free stuff from the government that an everyday citizen could never get.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sorry everybody if this thread is turning into an Illegal immigrant debate ha ha..

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlubberyConspiracy
How do you know which human being to interrogate are there random checks? AZ must be strange when every single citizen has to walk with their SSN/Identification or they can be detained.

None of that is true . . . nobody is (or ever has been) stopped and asked for papers in AZ.

You are listening to people who believe what some ignorant talking head says on t.v. or writes in a blog. It's called propaganda and is directly related to a bill that was over turned for vague language that the protesters claimed made racial profiling legal . . . even though it did not (sb 1070).

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is part of the globalists plan to create the North American Union (like Clinton w/ NAFTA). Once we are flooded with hispanics, bye bye America. And it's not that I have anything against hispanics, but they vote with the Dem-Coms, and the Dem-Coms are actively working to "fundamentally transform America". Of course if you disagree with amnesty, then clearly you are a racist, at least according to our corrupt State-run media.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

How and where do I apply to apply to become an illegal alien? Oh wait, I have to live in Arizona? Never mind.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Looks like Sheriff Joe is going to have to buy more pink Jammies and Bologna, perhaps move some people into his "privileged" prison for those with money.

Who am I kidding? Who will cook the food in the restaurants and do all of the gardening and housecleaning for those aforementioned privileged?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Oh yes that was the guy no?

Sheriff Joe?

So AZ never actually started profiling itself like NYC?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The people who live in AZ and all over the country should be CONCERNED.

And stay FAR AWAY from illegal immigrants.

MCALLEN, TX - There’s a growing health concern with hundreds of illegal immigrants crossing over into southern Texas.

Agents are worrying about a viral outbreak.

We are sending people everywhere. The average person doesn't know what's going on down here,” said Border Patrol agent and Rio Grande Valley Union representative Chris Cabrera.

www.abc15.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: solomons path

None of that is true . . . nobody is (or ever has been) stopped and asked for papers in AZ.

Sure they have, and not only in AZ.

Every time someone gets in the car and drives, and gets pulled over 'Papers please'.

Every time someone buys a pack of smokes, or a bottle of Jack Daneils, 'Papers please'.

Every time someone buys a gun, 'Papers please'.

Happens ALL THE TIME.
edit on 8-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's not just Arizona, and it's not just Mexicans. In fact I would say that based on my own observations, and limited language abilities, a few questions and answers... A majority are from south America.

IMO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join