It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Government Dumping Illegals here in Arizona!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Did a search and nothing came up so I hope I don’t get in trouble.

But have you guys and gals and aliens heard about the Feds from Texas and other parts of the nation dumping illegals here in AZ by the bus load everyday??

This is no joke ICE and others have basically said there is nothing we can do so lets ship them all to AZ. I went and saw with my own eyes and at the Greyhound bus station near Sky Harbor Airport there are hundreds of illegal’s from elderly to children sitting outside and inside. It was 107 Deg here in AZ yesterday and leaving these people outside with nothing is borderline insane.

Our wonderful Gov here in AZ sent Obama a nasty letter though so it should all be stopping here soon (sarcasm)

I wonder what the federal Government is trying to do here though. Are they flooding red states with illegal’s so when they roll out amnesty and red states will become blue states and Democrats have more voters for life??

Any thoughts??

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Since Arizona is the only state that can profile people then pull them over and check for a green card, Id say this is probably a good idea...Smart move by our government

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

What gets me though is the honor system there putting these people on.. There dumping them then telling them they have to report to ICE within 15 days how many of these people are going to show up. In just the short time I was there donating water I witnessed several families get into landscaping trucks and other cars and take off. With whom I would assume was a family member or someone. Something is not right here.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I am still at a loss to understand why so many people have a problem with Mexicans. They are human beings. That is a real thing. Borders are imaginary constructs. I am from planet Earth. I should be able to travel as I please.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Your government is in league with the Cartels......
It simple...
The more illegals you take in...the MORE RAKEOFF THOSE CORRUPT OFFICIALS GET....iTS THE SAME WITH THE WAR ON DRUGS...THERE WOULDNT BE A WAR IF THE GOVERNMENT DID NOT FACILITATE THE TRANSPORT OF DRUGS UP FROM THE SOUTH......

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I have nothing against Mexicans or any race for that matter. I just think if you want to come to America you need to go through the proper channels first. I know some people will say that the system for legal immigration is broken and out of date and I agree but the law is the law. I have no problem with paying more taxes or voting in a bill that would make it easier for any person to legally immigrate here to America. But they need to do it legally. I live less than 100 miles from the border I see first hand just how bad illegal immigration has gotten here. Two very close friends of mine were welders making 15 bucks an hour working for a sheet metal company. (BTW 15 an hour for cert welders is nothing) But both of them got laid off in 2010 because the owner said he was going bankrupt and closing his doors. Which was a lie because he fired them to hire two illegal’s who would de the work for half the pay all cash under the table. These two same illegal’s now get WIC as well for there children who were born here. There spouses have food stamps and section 8 housing. I have no problems with anybody that wants to come here work hard and become a productive member of society. But to come here and purposely abuse the system and screw over Americans I have no respect for that.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Also another guy I used to work with has had three different identities in two years. He will buy somebody’s info run up there debt buy cars open credit cards and screw people. And when he cant borrow another buck or charge the card anymore he tosses it in the trash and buys a new identity and off he goes again. Stuff like that needs to stop. Its already an epidemic.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

It would be interesting to know some more details about the Arizona spot mentioned.

2nd-Hand-( and very unusual )-Observation:

Approximately 10 huge buses seen travelling together ... ( yesterday; late afternoon; near dark; storming; high winds and dust ) ... travelling south near Seminole, Texas.

Unknown if the buses were ... Full OR Empty.

Also Unknown ... Source-n-Destination.

-
Greg Abbott Promises to Secure Texas-Mexico Border

AND ... Credible-Evidence:

Texas Lieutenant Governor David Dewhurst announced a Texas-led three-week effort that he says reduced illegal immigration, smuggling, and human trafficking to a standstill in the Rio Grande River section of the U.S./Mexico border.
. . .
“In the Rio Grande Valley sector, nearly nothing moved in those three weeks. We shut it down. We had teams of Texas law enforcement in the brush, high altitude aircraft, gun boats, and more," he explained.

“Our intel revealed that the Gulf cartel was growing frustrated with our three-week effort.”
Texas Lt. Governor: We Shut Down the Border Ourselves

-
OPINIONATED-NOTE:

Greg Abbott WILL be the next ... Governor of TEXAS.

edit on 7-6-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

It will be dark today when I get off work. But tomorrow I will go down to the bus station to donate more water and toys for the children and I will try and snap some pictures and show you just how many there are right now. Able to wander the streets of Phoenix as they please and not show up to ICE if it suites them.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The problem isn't the Mexican trying to survive. It is the employer taking advantage of their willingness to work for less out of desperation.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
NM. Sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet.
edit on 7-6-2014 by whitewave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Obama has recently proclaimed that it is "his government" and he can do whatever he wants.

You can't argue with a dictators policies.
edit on 7-6-2014 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

There are already severe penalties for both hiring illegal’s or being illegal. But until we can stop the influx of Illegal’s the problem will only get worse. When Obama even mentioned amnesty the amount of people flooding across the border was incredible. I went offroading near the border in the Sierra Vistas and i saw two separate groups of 30+ illegal’s crossing over into America. I know this sounds crazy but we need to stop the illegal’s pouring over the border before we can fix the system designed to legally bring them into the country.

edit on 7-6-2014 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I am still at a loss to understand why so many people have a problem with Mexicans. They are human beings. That is a real thing. Borders are imaginary constructs. I am from planet Earth. I should be able to travel as I please.

Mexico does not agree with you.

They treat undocumented immigrants entering their country from south and Central America far, far worse than the US or Arizona has.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You are late to the party somewhat and a little misinformed on what is really going on . . . Don't rely on Fox

This has been going on for almost three weeks. I know people who are volunteering to keep those stranded fed and provide water, etc.

Previous thread, of many, on this issue . . . Very good info in the thread below: BTW- I'm in AZ.
Migrants at bustops

edit on 6/7/14 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth
Since Arizona is the only state that can profile people then pull them over and check for a green card, Id say this is probably a good idea...Smart move by our government

That's not true at all . . .

That was part of the "left-side"'s propaganda against SB 1060 . . . it has not, nor does happen. Now, USBP and ICE do run check points along I-8 in southern AZ. But, they do that in every border state . . . so, that's a federal thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: solomons path

Oh dang my bad lol

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

How can a human be illegal? Damn, do I have to be the whitey version of Martin Luther King? They wouldn't have to break laws if they weren't classified as illegal. They are human beings trying to survive.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ahhhh....if only I could have such a naive and simplistic view of the world. I tell you what, since you don't believe in borders, how about I come over and start my hobby farm in your backyard? I hope you like tamaters!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
a reply to: solomons path

Oh dang my bad lol

No worries . . . Even most of the news outlets didn't start reporting this until middle of last week. For the benefit of this thread, I'm copying my first response from the link provided:

First off, I'm an Arizona resident, so I have first hand info on this. I have a family friend that volunteers her time with a group that helps these abandoned immigrants. I'll pass on to you all what you don't hear from any of the media outlets that just copy and paste their stories from other sources . . .

1. - This is not new. This is ICE following the same procedure they do in EVERY state. Yes, this has been happening in EVERY state and has been for quite a while.

2. - The reason this is happening in AZ to the scale it has currently reached is due to a recent influx of Central American families crossing through Texas. Texas Border agents are overwhelmed due to the sheer volume of recent crossings. At the same time, BP in Arizona has seen a 26% drop in "traffic" and have the resources to process these immigrants, so after being detained in Texas they are transferred to Tucson.

3. - ICE policy on those that are detained at border . . .
- BP detains person/family. For those that have relatives or friends that are supposed to be putting them up (physical address), they then get processed by ICE. For those with no contacts here in the U.S. . . . they remained detained, until bused back across the border.
- Those with contacts in the U.S. . . . ICE contacts the contact to make sure they are aware that someone is coming and confirm the U.S. resident is "OK" with them proceeding.
- Once contacts have been confirmed ICE releases the individuals. However, the "release" is nothing more than taking them to the nearest Greyhound trans-con terminal. Basically, ICE drops them off and leave. ICE provides these people with no money, bus ticket, food, water, supplies, etc. They are simply free to carry on.
- Before they are released, they are given an appointment in 15 days to visit their ICE "rep". This rep will always be in the area that their contact is in. If your contact is in NY, your ICE appointment will be in NY . . . even though you were dropped at a bus depot in AZ.

Where this is becoming a problem . . .
All of these immigrants crossed in Texas and almost all of them are heading to the midwest and back east. That's why they crossed at Texas, as it's the closet U.S. crossing point to where they are going.

So now, they are further away from their "contact" locale. Have no money for bus tickets or food.

Good . . . you say. They're illegals anyway. Well, because of the talk of "amnesty", families are sending kids (yes, kids) by themselves to stay with the contact. And those that do come with families . . . well they're still kids.

In the past, my friends group they would get a few calls a week to help those dropped at the depot. These few calls always involved single males . . . sometimes a husband and wife. Very rarely were there kids "stuck" at bus depots across the U.S.

Now, not only are there whole families . . . but, also the lone kids without families. Dropped off 1200 miles from where they were supposed (or thought) they would be.

So, yes . . . crappy thing ICE does. However, they are not doing anything they don't normally do and senile Brewer and any true journalist (does their research) should realize/know this is nothing that hasn't been happening for a long time.

BTW - my friend's group simply takes donations and provides bus tickets to their destinations, food, water, clothing. Again, in the past it was helping out adults who could help themselves somewhat, but now they are seeing hundreds of children.

ETA - the group I'm talking about isn't even a real charity (501c) . . . they work out of a residential garage. Here is a link to an article and newscast from a couple of days ago.
NBC news PHX, AZ - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join