It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof god is not conservative!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: cosmikDebris

It's the same as the dinosaur bones. Just a trick by the devil to confuse us. Lmao

Can you show mw where Christians say the devil buried dinosaur bones to trick people.
I am very interested in your source
Thanks

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

www.godlikeproductions.com...

There's one... Way more say fossils are from the flood... Lmao

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

a reply to: [post=18015064]borntowatch[/post
www.godlikeproductions.com...
There's one... Way more say fossils are from the flood... Lmao

Is that it?
One single post by an anonymous user.
I should go on an atheist site and say dinosaurs were really aliens come to earth and created it.

Then say all atheists believe that about dinosaurs.
Really, really???

I could be as patronising but I dont think that helps.
Believe what you want to believe.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I do not know of any adults that believe fossils were planted by the devil, but I know kids were told this by their parents when I was growing up. I had a friend that was a pastors son and he was adamant about it because his dad told him so. I am pretty sure at this point he knows better, but it was a saying to keep kids from doubting.

I have some loud neighbors behind me that I hear all the time. They have a little kid I figure may be about 4 or 5. The other day I was out doing some yard work trying to hurry up because a storm was on its way and I could hear them out by the pool. The kid didn't want to get out of the pool and a few seconds later you could hear the rumble of some thunder. The parents pulled the God card on the kid and told him God was shaking the sky because he was mad that he wouldn't get out of the pool.

Really.

Telling their kid God is angry at him and is shaking the sky because he wasn't listening to his parents to get out of the pool.

I heard that and just sighed, when the kid starts learning about dinosaurs it will not surprise me in the least if his parents tell him the devil did it just to keep the faith a little longer and the control.

Oh I also had a cute chick come by yesterday ring the bell trying to sell (actually the way she put it was donate money) some bible based cookbooks to me. I told her at first I am not interested thank you anyway, she pitched some more and I told her look I am not religious and that I really do not need those books she then tried to pitch again to where I declined she then asked if she could pray with me. I said "No thanks I am not interested in praying...have a nice day by now" then shut the door.

Seriously??? Bible based cookbooks!!! WTH? That sounds horrible to me. Maybe they have fish Fridays or a lot of lamb recipes. I don't know I didn't look at it aside from trying to hand them back right away.

Anyway I think I will get some Dawkins literature to hand out when groups such as those come by. I stoped answering the door for the JW groups while back.
edit on 9-6-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If god was conservative I think I'd be phoning ahead and reserving myself a room in hell.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

This might should have gone under jokes but oh well. :p in another ATS thread some one posted this concerning the amount of habitable planets in the universe:

Doesn't matter and I don't know.
If your trying to insinuate that based on the math we're not alone in the Universe,your wrong.
Other then God, we are the highest form of intelligence out there.
Until humans develop ways to go to other galaxies and planets to sprinkle DNA of different species of plants and animals, there's nothing out there.
Just rocks and gases.
Humans RULE....

End quote.

If the poster is right then god is absolutely the most wasteful being in existence. The US government and Obama have nothing on the wastefulness of homie's god. :p

Wow talk about ignorance. Probability alone pretty much proves that we aren't alone in the cosmos. We already know that under certain conditions in the universe, life will spring up and evolve because life on this planet is evidence of this. Therefore, regardless of what the conditions are and the probability of life starting, given a large enough area and enough chances, the probability of it happening again goes to 100%. Considering scientists are now estimating that there are planetary systems around just about every star out there, the chances keep increasing.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This drawing was found in Mount bullshiz, in the Middleofnowhere desert.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

The creation museum also has a life sized person riding a Dino. A lot of Bible Belt evangelicals believe stuff along those lines.

P.s. I know evangelicals only make up about 30% Christians...but to be fair they are louder then the other 70%

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

You know about the one you can have your picture taken on as well. Right!

It kinda makes me question the creators motives of the Flintstones show.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join