It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Museum’s Biggest Oversight: No Mention of WTC Building 7

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem
a reply to: Mianeye

If you watch the documentary Loose Change

Loose Change is a "documentary" movie produced by Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe, and Jason Bermas that has received widespread attention on the Internet — and that does not bode well for evaluating the intelligence of the billions that use it. Through monstrously poor logic it attempts to "prove" that the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks were a false flag operation carried out by the United States government, specifically by high ranking members of the Bush administration. Claims made by the movie have been proved false so many times that there have been several updates in which bogus claims have been removed, although the hypothesis has been unaffected. No one knows why it is called "Loose Change," though that is theorized to be the sound you hear whenever the people who produced it shake their heads.

rationalwiki.org...
and
www.ccdominoes.com...
and
screwloosechange.blogspot.com.au...

You really should not believe the many lies in 'loose change!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Yeah sure, he is the one not thinking....says the guy who still believes in fairy tales.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

says the guy who still believes in fairy tales.

Wrong again, "loose change" is a fairy tale - as I showed you, and you are the one that believes it1

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

So the guy who was in the WTC 7 building, and was on TV on 9/11 right after being rescued, who said he heard many explosions in the building wasn't real?

Riiiigghhhhttt.....

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I can think for myself....providing a link to a blog called screwloosechange is idiotic to say the least.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

So the guy who was in the WTC 7 building, and was on TV on 9/11 right after being rescued, who said he heard many explosions in the building wasn't real?

Riiiigghhhhttt.....

And hearing explosions proves explosives planted or whatever you seem to getting at?

Is that what you are getting at by bring up this guy?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I brought him up in a reply to someone saying prove it that there were explosions in WTC7. He felt them, heard them, and saw the damage they caused on the lower floors as he was being rescued.

I am not insinuating that explosives were necessarily "planted" nor pointing fingers at anyone. However, a first hand account of someone experiencing that(along with NIST not acknowledging it at all or even bothering to interview him) is concerning.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What if it did have explosives in the buildings so they could take it out if they had to erased, however didnt plan it, the bombs just went off when two planes hit it.

They cant admit there are bombs in certain government buildings for emergency's, because that would cause some issues.

Now i think this is silly, but just another option out there - i dont think its as bad as some ive read on ATS so out it goes!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

I brought him up in a reply to someone saying prove it that there were explosions in WTC7.

No, you brought up loose change and how this guy was interviewed and made some vague comment about how strange it is that they died of unknown causes.

What were you insinuating there if not that he heard pre planted explosives going off to bring the building down and thats why he was killed or died of unknown causes?

And again how does hearing explosions and seeing the damage on the lower floors prove it was explosives in Building 7 that brought it down.

Why couldn't the damage on the lowers floors seen be from Oh I don't know two towers collapsing earlier on?

He felt them, heard them? If they were just outside or in a building close by why wouldn't he feel and hear them?

He felt them, heard them, and saw the damage they caused on the lower floors as he was being rescued.

Yes many heard explosions that day. 2 planes did crash into buildings with much fire attacking anything it could reach, why wouldn't explosions be heard and how would one be able differentiate a detonation from a charge compared to a combustion explosion?

However, a first hand account of someone experiencing that(along with NIST not acknowledging it at all or even bothering to interview him) is concerning.

Is that what the nist report was for, to detail what witnesses heard or saw or was it a scientific paper examining the collapse and giving a cause?

I am not insinuating that explosives were necessarily "planted" nor pointing fingers at anyone.

Sure does sound like it.

He was interviewed, said what he said and died with unknown causes.

You said what he said was something unacceptable and died of unknown causes.

So if your not insinuating nothing along those lines what and how you post certainly does.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Not sure why you do not attempt at all to use your noggin to ask these questions of the story YOU believe to have taken place,

Anyone who can think freely of dogma, can easily see, that your beliefs, are far less likely to be the truth, no matter if you use science, probability, seeing who benefits, or HOWEVER you look at it, it serves to show us just how badly these guys have gotten most of the world,

the DNA itself so badly skewed, that it absolutely will deny every truth and INSIST that the LIES of your masters, which are far more difficult to prove and less likely to ever be true,

Becomes the reason they MUST be believed, so fervently, almost like a punishment! It suits the brain development of the trapped, to feel they have a reason to live!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Why couldn't the damage on the lowers floors seen be from Oh I don't know two towers collapsing earlier on?

He felt them, heard them? If they were just outside or in a building close by why wouldn't he feel and hear them?

Considering the timeline of his account from when he had heard explosions in relation to when the towers fell, they are at completely different times.

Yes many heard explosions that day. 2 planes did crash into buildings with much fire attacking anything it could reach, why wouldn't explosions be heard and how would one be able differentiate a detonation from a charge compared to a combustion explosion?

Have you even seen his interview? I would imagine you haven't otherwise you would already know the answer to this.

Is that what the nist report was for, to detail what witnesses heard or saw or was it a scientific paper examining the collapse and giving a cause?

Well the NIST is a whole different story due to the amount of ties to the Bush family, but yes they were in charge of the investigation. They even stated in the report that there were no reports of any explosions in the building. Why not interview the two people who were inside that say otherwise? If it was just a scientific study they didn't need to mention that.

He was interviewed, said what he said and died with unknown causes.

You said what he said was something unacceptable and died of unknown causes.

No you misread. In his interview he said that the official story was unacceptable. I never said anything was unacceptable.

I am just posting facts about what people who were there stated and what happened to them after. They speak for themselves really.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Not sure why you do not attempt at all to use your noggin to ask these questions of the story YOU believe to have taken place,

did you use yours to post this above?

The story I believe?

What story might that be?

Anyone who can think freely of dogma, can easily see, that your beliefs, are far less likely to be the truth, no matter if you use science, probability, seeing who benefits, or HOWEVER you look at it, it serves to show us just how badly these guys have gotten most of the world,

My beliefs are far less likely to be true?

I have many suspicions about events that occurred on 9/11, can you tell me what I believe happened that day, twice now you bring up my beliefs, are these beliefs, my personal beliefs to questions we all ask ourselves on a philosophical level or beliefs of events as portrayed by the media and governments that day?

Some of things in this post wants me to suggest you take a break and get some fresh air, "My masters", how many do I have and who are these masters of mine that lie?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Considering the timeline of his account from when he had heard explosions in relation to when the towers fell, they are at completely different times.

Sorry but I understand that most of day there was explosions and destruction happening all around the area.

His account fits quite well with the events happening all around him.

Have you even seen his interview? I would imagine you haven't otherwise you would already know the answer to this.

Most likely have, I have seen many interviews with many fire fighters describing their experience of the events they faced, watched most of Willie Rodriguez's interviews and hours and hours of news broadcasts.

Remind me what he said that proves beyond a doubt what he heard was explosions inside and how they couldn't possibly be caused by planes crashing into the towers and much falling debris causing damage and igniting fires.

Sorry its been a few years since I have bothered with the 9/11 conspiracy, for me its still open as to the culprits and their causes. A few years back I started to formulate my own theory but much time is needed to invest to give a precise and logical account that one can accept and still keep a rational mind.

What happened that day was an act of war, all acts of war are like any other acts in a play, they are not real, its an act to entertain our minds just as an act of war is an act to instill fear in our minds. The reasons and purposes we are fed by our own nations governing bodies are to keep a system of control alive and maybe make some profit for those at the top of these governing bodies.

Well the NIST is a whole different story due to the amount of ties to the Bush family, but yes they were in charge of the investigation. They even stated in the report that there were no reports of any explosions in the building. Why not interview the two people who were inside that say otherwise? If it was just a scientific study they didn't need to mention that.

The Bush family was in charge of the investigation done by NIST?

It was a study to determine the collapse, NIST did interview occupants and first responders.

How about giving a name of this "guy" so as maybe to refresh my memory or if I haven't come across this, something new to look at.

No you misread. In his interview he said that the official story was unacceptable. I never said anything was unacceptable.

OK gotcha,

He didn't believe that the destruction from the initial attack could have caused the explosions he heard, he suspected something else, well why would NIST put a witnesses beliefs of what caused explosions he heard in a report when those beliefs go against their findings?

How did this guy die, an autopsy couldn't determine cause of death so they are unknown?

I am just posting facts about what people who were there stated and what happened to them after. They speak for themselves really.

Well its a fact that all you posted really is 'watch Loose change and a guy said this and died, its strange' in a few more words.

One fact you could post is a name of a guy being interviewed or you are simply like me using most likely a false memory of information due to overwhelming amount that pushes this idea or that one of the events of that day.

However all this is getting way of track and the thread is about a memorial and why Bldg 7 isn't part of it.

A few members have pointed out what member Xcathdra pointed out or at least I think they were trying to say an I agree.

Bldg 7 is on the timeline of events on of the museums online site, all the other building destroyed were also left out of the memorial.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

No you are right. It all makes sense now!

Since the destruction of all 3 buildings were examples of how a perfect demolition should go, and a demolition company probably couldn't do it any better anyways, I am going to start a new demo company. Instead of using explosives we will just fly things into them instead.

bingo bango donzo

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Since the destruction of all 3 buildings were examples of how a perfect demolition should go,

seriously, perfect demolitions don't have parts of the building being ejected across a few blocks.

I am going to start a new demo company. Instead of using explosives we will just fly things into them instead.

Enjoy playing games

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
Well, I call it the REVELATION, those who see it, and those who do not or WILL NOT.

So true...

We see ONLY what we want to see and hear what we want to hear:

I have a friend who turned to a seat mate who had just sat down and said in his English accent: “Particularly nasty weather? The woman immediately got up and went to the stewardess and complained. She asked to have her seat changed because the gentleman next to her said, “Tickle your arse with a feather?” We see what we want to see and hear what we want to hear. www.joesugarman.com...

ALL of us have been programmed from birth to deny reality:

Modern Western culture is based on denying objective truth and erecting a false reality in its place. The New World Order is dedicated to replacing Truth with a solipsism created by the same people who create money from nothing and charge interest.

"We have already contrived to possess of the minds of the goy communities...[they are] looking through the spectacles we are setting astride their noses." (Protocols of Zion, 12)

Modern society is based on a solipsism created by Illuminati (Cabalist) Jewish bankers and their Masonic minions. The word "solipsism" means a self-created reality that has little or no connection with Truth. Instead of being dedicated to Truth, humanity has been hijacked by the bankers. The "New World Order" is a solipsism that stymies and enslaves mankind while increasing the bankers' power and wealth. We are being drawn into a solipsism that inverts good and evil; truth and lies. We are being inducted into a satanic cult.

Denying Reality

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

seriously, perfect demolitions don't have parts of the building being ejected across a few blocks.

That's not how gravity works either.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

That's not how gravity works either.

Correct.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
What happened that day was an act of war, all acts of war are like any other acts in a play, they are not real, its an act to entertain our minds just as an act of war is an act to instill fear in our minds. The reasons and purposes we are fed by our own nations governing bodies are to keep a system of control alive and maybe make some profit for those at the top of these governing bodies.

True...

Think about WHO owns Hollywood.

These people have become VERY successful at entertaining and creating films that look incredibly real.

9/11 was obviously carefully planned, scripted, staged, and orchestrated just like all other wars.

The “elite” cabbalists behind 9/11 are one and the same group of people who are behind all wars.

Wars are deliberately staged and orchestrated for nefarious reasons just like 9/11 was.

Wars are contrived to demoralize, degrade and destroy humanity, EXACTLY like 9/11 did.

"All war is based on deception." -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

"Wars are all based on lies, could not be fought without lies" — Charles M. Young.

“All war in history has been hatched by governments, independent of the people’s interests, to whom war is always pernicious even when successful” ~ Leo Tolstoy

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Oh really Mr. Demolition expert. How many demolitions have you done or are an expert on that were on towers 1,368 ft tall?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join