It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Museum’s Biggest Oversight: No Mention of WTC Building 7

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

There were accounts suggesting those who were no longer useful were murdered before the building was destroyed. A lesson here for anyone getting involved in a dodgy enterprise.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sk0rpi0n

@hellobruce...
Yes, there is always at least one.... "Blame the Jews"!!
two words ...dancing israelis. If wtc7 is the smoking gun, then the 5 israelis who were 'documenting' the event are the smoking cannons.

Do not forget the other 60 who were arrested that day and deported back to Israel soon after and all the records of those incidents are missing or sealed from public view. Evidence of high explosives were even found in one of the vans the Israelis were driving. I think it's obvious who done it and why. Larry Silverstein and friends made out like fat rats and what's a few thousand lives to them, anyways? Cross dresser Rudy Giuliani has a hand in all of it too(mu opinion).

This museum is propaganda. It should've been designed by the victims and families and the cost should've been far less to the tax payers. And yes, there should be a nice, big LCD screen in that museum showing the collapse of WTC7. They don't want people to see it though, because most people with a brain that works will ask why or what made it collapse because the official reasons are pure BS. Even ol' Bushy didn't seem too surprised when he was told. He stayed right where he was ordered by his masters to stay while the event went down. The president of the united states should've jumped out of his chair with anger and went to an undisclosed location......but he stayed for story time. All news medias are connected and some follied the info too soon(cue BBC). There were many follies that day that cannot, and have not been explained. This museum is a slap in the face to everyone.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

edit on 8 6 2014 by Kester because: mistake

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Mianeye

To add to your post -

An Areal view of WTC 7 after collapse. You can see the building did not completely collapse.

Source - 911researchWTC 7

I think you have finally lost all your marbles, please tell us, which part of it has not COMPLETELY COLLAPSED.

I think even Good "Ol" Dave would call you on this kind of insanity.

Please provide pictures of ANY other buildings that are completely and utterly destroyed, like WTC1,2, and 7.

Please, oh please say it again, that only videos far far away appear to show the global annihilation of WTC 1 + 2 wasn't Organized.

Your post about me speaks volumes as well, you think by trying to frame the debate into some kind of pseudo-scientific square box, that will get to the truth ??

I have done more research on this topic back in 2005 than you likely will do in your whole life, we have hard drives FULL of thousands of videos, pictures, hell even Youtube has them all still, and every single one of them completely and UTTERLY shows the exact opposite to the official story.

You see, the problem you face is a moral issue, the brain segments itself and divides issues that are NOT divided, and it does so because of agendas it likely does not even know exist.

Too bad those morals you have, like ALL moral systems, rarely have ANYTHING to do with REALITY.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

a reply to: RocksFromSpace

I don't think anyone died in the collapse of bldg 7.

Not according to witness testimony from fire fighters who were in the building before it collapsed...

I recall reading one account where they were apparently "stepping over dead bodies"....

Someone should release the firefighters written testimonies on the internet, again, as they were available in 2005.

Every single one of these Official Story parrots need to read them, some of the most insane and disgusting reading you can encounter, and you are right, in ALL the buildings they were finding people dead on literally every floor, in stairwells, broom closets...

I guarantee someone saved them all, I kick myself for not copying them but I was in such reeling horror after reading the first 150 of them, that I was physically sick from the realization that assasinations on a MAJOR scale were taking place during the chaos...I figured that they would remain on the net.

Another surprise for me (Should not have been), they have been effectively and TOTALLY scrubbed from my prying eyes.

kix

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Of course they will never mention WTC 7... that are they going to say? that wonder woman Invisible plane crashed and it collapsed, exactly like a controlled demolition ...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Building 7 is obviously a sore spot as it's often neglected from the narrative when 9/11 is discussed in the mainstream,
to the point that any quasi Celebrity that mentions it is automatically labelled a Conspiracy theorist, it's taboo to talk about building 7 in the mainstream.

Why is it always building 7?

Also to me the whole debate gets bogged down by how the towers came down, 20 different theories, however look at the crimes that followed, the reaction, the solution.

Add in some massive coincidences like why the air force couldn't stop them, how the 'best' military intelligence on the planet failed on a massive scale. How there is no pentagon pictures released apart from the 4 frames (or however many it was). When you consider some of the gruesome pictures of Iraq's executed that we have all seen how is it possible not one pentagon picture leaked, at the time it probably the most cameras on the building on the planet.

Common sense tells us, the OS is not ALL true.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Stop being lazy and go to the link I provided in my response, which is to the report along with pictures.

No, I asked for proof of the girder walkoff, not for a link to the NIST report, which is at best just a highly improbable theory. Especially when you take in to consideration the very important structural components that they just happened to leave out. Tell me, do you believe that their computer sim accurately reproduced the actual collapse of WTC7?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is my first post to ats after years of lurking. With that hello everyone, it's an honor to join you finally. After reading this I felt inclined to join and bring another detail to light about building 7.

WTC 7 was also a CIA annex in addition to whatever offices it housed. I didn't see this mentioned anywhere and suppose it makes sense it is not common knowledge. There were even field agents on the ground amongst the chaos making efforts to collect sensitive documents floating in the streets following the collapse.

So considering that, there is another reason for the secrecy. If you didn't know, now you know.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
No one has really addressed this issue, so I feel this bears repeating.

originally posted by: ZeroReady
The museum website does include the collapse of Building 7 in the timeline. So they aren't really trying to cover it up or omit it from history.

Link to timeline

It IS strange however that WTC 7 was excluded from the museum. Surely, more people will visit the museum than that particular URL on the museum's website. More people will be exposed to the official account of events as presented in the museum than the timeline on the website.

Perhaps WTC 7 was included on the website's timeline so that, if for any reason the exclusion of WTC 7 in the museum generates significant media attention, the website could be used as a scapegoat.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul
An expensive piece of propaganda, which proliferates an "official story" that is a lie and a ceaseless "war on terror" that is genocide, the 9/11 memorial and museum cost well over $700 million to build and now requires $165,000 each day to operate.

source: bigstory.ap.org...
source: en.wikipedia.org...
source: www.911memorial.org...
source: en.wikipedia.org...

It totally agree. I was going to say something similar but you summed it up.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RocksFromSpace

How can you have a memorial and leave out a 47 story building collapsing ???!!!!
It seems the Government thinks that omitting building 7 falling they can conceal the truth, but I think the people are getting wise to this.

There was a digital presentation showing the flight paths. There where photos of Shanksville and the Pentagon. But by now you may be noticing there’s a glaring omission to this report. There is nothing on WTC7!

To add further weight to this proposition, just think how the truth about WTC7 actually changes the meaning of everything in the museum! Just think how the entire official narrative caves in on itself. It boggles the mind…

911Building 7

No one died in WTC7. They view the collapse as a secondary event caused by the primary event.
edit on 8-6-2014 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

There were accounts suggesting those who were no longer useful were murdered before the building was destroyed. A lesson here for anyone getting involved in a dodgy enterprise.

source?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Debunking 911

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: phantomlord

In all 6 buildings were destroyed that day. Is it a conspiracy that those buildings were left out as well?

What part of WTC memorial for those who died in the towers in the 1990's and 2001 do you guys not comprehend?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more with you! But you realize you're actually making sense and stating facts of what really did happen against all these bs conspiracy theories. You won't win against all the 911 truthers. I hope none of them go to the museum and disrupt things.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
History has been warped around false flags events since 2,800 BC and this won't be the last. This is a common epiphenomena of human power structures and, believe it or not, a large % of the history you think you know is a lie. 9/11 is just the biggest occurrence in your lifetime that you've consciously detected. By next generation the OS it will be accepted truth, just as many accept the truth behind the events leading to Israel's founding, Pearl Harbor, or even human origins and the Great Pyramid.

You must accept one thing for your own sanity: no truly guilty party will ever be held responsible for the tragedies of that day. Give breath to the truth when you can and where it's acceptable, but don't put yourself at emotional or physical risk over it. Remember, countless have been killed over this and the truth will never outweigh the lie they plastered over it because of one simple rule - they direct civilization itself. It's like wishing to set a man to stand trial when he is also the judge, jury, and owns the DHS. It's just not going to happen. Ever.

Knowing the truth yourself is infinitely more important than trying to convince others of it. This is one of the main philosophies that inspire Eastern ascetics and why some of the wisest, most capable men in the world choose a life of solitude and peace.
edit on 8-6-2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Aazadan

We have people in this thread bitching because its not included in the conspiracy manner, which is the problem. The memorial could contain a list of building collapses from that day and these people would still bitch because it does not tell the story in the manner they demand.

Why not ask every single family who lost a person in the attacks that day and see what they want included.

With that said all we need to do is look at the posts in this thread, where I have been attacked for merely suggesting the opposite side of the argument. That child like mentality is a problem and introducing it at a memorial / museum site is problematic. Even more so when the official investigations do not support their claims.

You want a comparable situation -

The JFK museum in Dallas Texas and the fact the conspiracy around it is still being investigated. I don't see people throwing fits because circumstantial evidence is not included at the museum site itself.

Let the families who lost people on 9/11 have a place they can go where they can reflect on the loss and not have it distracted by people who want building 7 enshrined as a sinister plot in a memorial to the deaths from WTC 1/2, which it has nothing to do with.

I would wager that if a building 7 section were included people would be bitching if it did not use the words conspiracy, pull it, massive conspiracy by the government of the United states to engage in an action that killed over 3k people in order to justify a war on terror as a subterfuge to incarcerate the whole of the United States under Martial Law.

Stop trying to make yourself out to be a victim. You weren't attacked in any way.

How does what you said make any sense? Why would one go to a 9/11 Museum to remember their loved ones? Do you know how weird that would be? It's comparable to losing a loved one to a psycho maniac that stabbed them to death, only to then "remember" them by going to a Museum about serial killers.

Hardly anyone wants to remember the circumstances surrounding a loved ones death; instead, they seek to remember the person. Most do that by looking at pictures, talking about them with other family and friends, or even by merely thinking about them; not by going to a damn Museum.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Someone should release the firefighters written testimonies on the internet, again, as they were available in 2005.

they still are......if you can read through the mostly 'blacked out' with magic marker, sometimes entier pages of testimony of what the FDNY saw, heard and felt.......WHY did the City 'blacken out' some testimonies before they were forced through court to have them over?????....after all, these were just office fires.

503 firefighters, paramedics, and emergency medical technicians, were made public on Aug. 12. The New York Times has published all of them.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

duhbunking 9-11?????

and I quote from the first page....the FIRST LIE!!!

"As the tower peeled open, it easily tilted over to reach building 7. Below is evidence showing that conspiracy theorists are wrong."

to which NO image/video shows this occurring....

and even the 2005 NIST SCIENTIFIC investigation found that DID NOT OCCUR!!!

NCSTAR1A p.39/130
"the damage from the debris from WTC 1 had little effect on initiating the collapse of WTC 7."

How the Loss of One Column May Have Led to the Collapse of WTC 7

lmao.....so, one column created conditions for global unified acceleration EQUAL to g.
NOT a 'gravitational' collapse where the collapse is causing itself, TO collapse.....acceleration equal to g. where the structural mass is REMOVED in order TO collapse and accelerate EQUAL to g.

which is supported by ALL known science....NONE of the gravitational energy was available to destroy the supporting structures, ALL converted to MOTION!

meaning, any bending, crushing, breaking connections, REMOVAL of structural RESISTANCE, BELOW the mass ACCELERATING, is occurring WITHOUT the assistance of energy from the mass accelerating. Zero resistance.

now where else ON EARTH do we see those SAME numbers????
open ANY science/physics text...."rate of acceleration seen by ALL mass REGARDLESS of weight toward the earth, at sea level, *~**WITHIN a VACUUM**~* is *9.8m/s^2*.

hmm.....the SAME numbers we see under 'CONTROLLED conditions, WE SEE occurring globally and UNIFIED in a 47 story steel frame @ 1.75 SECONDS, when kink forms, to 4.0s of the collapse....2.5 seconds later, it's done....6.5 second building collapse from FIRE we can't really see from the windows.

NCSTAR1A-3.2]"It is likely that much of the burning took place beyond the views of the windows"

see, now ya made me repeat myself.....but I really can't stand ignorance.

so tell me all about this "ONE column" creating conditions globally for the found FFA that occurred for 105 vertical feet.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join