9/11 Museum’s Biggest Oversight: No Mention of WTC Building 7

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hgfbob

the subject is WHY is it called a museum if it contains NO information on the actual hows and WHYS???

That's the subject of the thread. The subject at hand was that you had asked me why they had evacuated. I supplied you with an answer.

You ignored this and changed the subject. Which is

trollish behavior....

my views do not enter......I present FACTS from known science and the event of 9-11.... facts you can not argue away.....

so now you pretend to be ALL concerned and confused....

par for the course for a
-bunker

So you have drawn no conclusion whatsoever from your findings? You literally have no views based on what you've discovered?In which case, what on earth are you trying to do? If I tell you that I agree with you what will you have achieved? And what will I be agreeing with, since you apparently have no stance I can actually, er, agree with?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
the three collapses on 9-11 are EXCLUSIVE to ONLY 9-11....if this a museum, why NO information as to the FIRST TIME EVENTS that took place on 9-11 to MASS MURDER 3000 innocents in an instant

3 collapses in an instant killed 3000 innocents in an instant....

3 total global unified building collapse in one day, all claimed natural events. yet ALL completely globally collapse within seconds....no stopping and starting through laws of mechanics, conservation of momentum, transference of energy, Newtons 2nd, 3rd. law, known structural failure behavior...

and NEW physics is to blame....if this is a MUSEUM, why NO MENTION of the BRAND NEW NEVER BEFORE SEEN physics phenomenon' claimed by the 2008 NIST hypothesis crew ????

"the phenomenon that we saw on 9/11 that brought this particular building down was really thermal expansion, which occurs at lower temperatures."

it ONLY occurred on 9-11 never to be seen again......just like the 3000 dead....

new topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join