It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Museum’s Biggest Oversight: No Mention of WTC Building 7

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Obviously some debris was hurled out they were hit by freaking planes. What do you expect? I was just referring to the actual "collapse" of the buildings.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I just don't understand why you think that news sources that hate America would cover up for it.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

But during the collapse debris was hurled outwards. Are you saying that happens in a "perfect" demolition?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Obviously some debris was hurled out they were hit by freaking planes. What do you expect? I was just referring to the actual "collapse" of the buildings.

OK,

But is this the thread for all that we have been discussing or a thread about the memorial/museum and not how or why the twins or Bldg 7 fell.

Its still a heated subject after 13 years and puts many in a state of distrust where we come here and argue with posters and stray of thread topic because of how much crap surrounding both the truthers side of the conspiracy and the official story given by media and government.

Its hard to hold rational conversations as our minds are rushing at times when delving into the 9/11 conspiracy.

Just look at some of the posts and replies in this thread, we stray so far off topic and reply to things out of context and then get upset at each other when we are all here searching for some truth, whether its to verify a belief in the official story given or to find holes and maybe come up with another scenario which better explains the events of the day.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuniorDisco
I just don't understand why you think that news sources that hate America would cover up for it.

Thanks for clarifying, I think I see where your coming from now...

Trying to figure out who to believe is a HUGE dilemma.

Sometimes it seems impossible to determine if a source is reliable or not.

This is why it's so important to check out a source first thing before wasting time reading propaganda.

Many times a good source will have some bad info and vice a versa.

I know I'm barely scratching the surface of your question but I gotta run now...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: JuniorDisco

A "perfect demolition" hurls bits of debris 400 feet? I don't think so.

A gravitational collapse hurls bits of debris 400 feet? I don't think so.

Well maybe YOU would like to use this to see the level of forces generated

Impact Force Calculator

The difficult thing is as the collapse didn't stop and you need a stopping distance to calculate an average force, I suggested using the thickness of the bolts that held the floor trusses as they were sheared or even the steel cleats that these bolts went through as many of these were sheared the cleats were 1" thick 25mm or 0.025 mtrs.

The distance between floors 3.6 mtrs use a 10kg mass to keep it simple.

See what force that could generate now look at the mass in the collapse, some info below just on the concrete in a floor slab.

This is how the floors were held in position (and why they could fall internally)

How the floors were suspended

The forces generated are immense the concrete in one floor slab although only 4.5" thick covered an area of 42,000 sq feet so that's 15,750 cubic feet the floor mix was quoted as 115lb per cubic foot so that's 1,811,250 pounds or 905 American short tons (2000 pounds per ton) or 808 tons (2240 pounds per ton UK) or around 821,569 kg that's just the concrete !!!

edit on 19-6-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

The difficult thing is as the collapse didn't stop

ROFLMAO.....if there was NO stopping, then HOW can there be IMPACT?????????

Friction force

A mass projected onto a surface will be brought to rest by the kinetic friction force. There is no way to get back the original kinetic energy of the block after the friction force has brought it to rest. The directed long-scale motion of the block has been transformed into kinetic energy of the randomly directed moving atoms that make up the block and the plane. We can not associate a potential energy with the friction force.

also you have materials of like structure in terms of identical composition, CANNOT SMASH THROUGH EACH OTHER, WITHOUT, the addition of a huge extra motivating force either in the form of massive extra density, or huge velocity....to which neither applied at the Towers.

I suggested using the thickness of the bolts that held the floor trusses as they were sheared or even the steel cleats that these bolts went through as many of these were sheared the cleats were 1" thick 25mm or 0.025 mtrs.

and THAT PROVES what???????

no evidence the type of joining methods, materials, or welding procedures used was improper NIST 1-3 p.99

recovered bolts were stronger than typical. NIST 1-2 p.133

it's NOT the floors that must fail duhbunker, it's the load bearing vertical support they are ATTACHED to.

also....NO floors within the core, duhbunker.......just 47 continuous steel box columns with cross, lateral and diagonal bracing throughout. Elevators, stairways and landings ALL go in-between these load bearing columns......so that means NO 'crush down' mechanism within the core by floors......just a straight shot of end to end steel vertical support from the hat truss to the bedrock.

and there ya go, FOREVER pointing to duhbunking sites RATHER than quoting the OFFICIAL 10,000+ page NIST reports from the only entity in this Country to scientifically investigate 9-11

why can't ya use the ACTUAL report?

WHY do you ALWAYS point to 'SPECIAL" duhbunking sites that...'tell' us what the reports really mean...lol.

maybe cause the official report does NOT support the BULL you spew here..

so please point to this explanation WITHIN the 10,000+ page NIST report....if you can.
edit on 19-6-2014 by hgfbob because: am just trying to educate , the uneducated.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

But during the collapse debris was hurled outwards. Are you saying that happens in a "perfect" demolition?

when they don't care about disturbing surrounding buildings?.....that is far from a 'perfect' demo, duhbunker.

yes WE SEE the debris getting ejected. and what do YOU DO???....Do you actually think YOU can use the collapse to EXPLAIN the collapse.....lmao....["see lookie there...it's doing it"]
....to bad for YOU, gravity CANNOT pull/push material sideways...it can arc out as it falls, but it CANNOT project with force....gravity can NOT lift debris and send it in an upward arc, outward....gravity is simply not that robust a source. Neither Tower shows any of the expected actions of a collapse, and ALL of the actions of vast energy being expended, not only to shred the Towers, but to cause dustification as well. Gravity cannot act like this....

also mr duhbunker, the debris falling outside is not available to crush the building...is it, and regardless of where the debris was ejected from, it still MUST offer resistance until it was ejected.
We SEE all the debris from the collapse was ejected equally in all directions, this is called symmetry which is not possible from a chaotic asymmetrical uncontrolled collapse.

that news sources that hate America

according to you, ANY news source NOT affiliated with our MSM , hates America.

then all YOU have to do is PROVE IT WRONG by PROVIDING supporting evidence of the official claims PUSHED as truth....

yet all you seem to be able to do is to provide SECOND hand accounts of 'ESPLAINING' the NIST 10,000+ page report....

forever pointing to duh-bunking sites RATHER than the only entity Charged to investigate...

but don't worry, I'm here to help ya on that account.

no thanks needed!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

This is why it's so important to check out a source first thing before wasting time reading propaganda.

absolutely!.......to which the official story pushers have NO source....the 2008 NIST hypothesis crew refuse it.

"NIST is withholding 68,246 files. These records are currently exempt from disclosure. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16 story and the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures leading to collapse."

so, what and where do duhbunkers point to for support?

duhbunking sites that 'TELL' all what is really in the 10,000+page NIST reports from the only entity in this Country to scientifically investigate how and why three buildings fell on 9-11...and HYPOTHESIZED a brand new never before seen physics phenomenon"...they refuse to prove through science.

what and where do 'truthers' point to for support....we directly quote the 10,000+ page NIST report whom did NOT find any scientific reason why these three buildings fell on 9-011, and taught known science.

first come the asserted official claim pushed as truth..

now 'truthers' here asking questions and demanding that supporting evidence.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hgfbob

Tell the other guy, he's the one who thinks they were 'perfect' demolitions.

As for me thinking that any news source that isn't part of the US "MSM" must hate America, I have no notion how you could contrive something so stupid. My point was that plenty of mainstream news sources dislike America. Chances are if there was any merit to your claims they would relish exposing your "inside job". But there aren't, so they don't.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Xcathdra

That's a ridiculous argument. Trying to compare valid questions concerning WTC7 and the homophobic ramblings of Westboro just defies logic.

No lives were lost in building 7 because it was empty because it was being imploded. Yet the owner takes out an insurance policy covering terrorist attacks just months before, then receives a billion dollar insurance payout after being on TV saying he made the call to "Pull it" .

These things raise legitimate questions which remain unanswered. Having suspicions of nefarious goings on and insider knowledge is not unreasonable under the circumstances.

It doesn't necessitate Govt. collusion, but it casts lots of doubts on the official story and who knew what and when.

If this statement doesn't sum up the entire TRUTH to this entire "conspiracy" I don't know what does!! If I could star this post 1,000 times, I WOULD!! This is the statement the people who believe the OS need to read over and over again and just let this sink in for a moment....Leave your mind open and just read this statement, very simple, very short, 100% to the point and the reason this entire event should be questioned!

EXCELLENT JOB watchitburn!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hgfbob

The difficult thing is as the collapse didn't stop

ROFLMAO.....if there was NO stopping, then HOW can there be IMPACT?????????

SERIOUSLY if something is hit by an overwhelming force what happens to the object hit!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Except if you actually think about any of those statements they fall apart.

1 Why would conspirators who happily killed people in a demolition of the towers worry about evacuating building seven before demolishing it?

2 If Silverstein knew the attacks were coming why did he have inadequate insurance cover? And since he had terror cover in 1993 how is a renewal, for less than the value of the towers, suspect? Why were insurance companies able to take him to court to contest the claims? Surely if he had foreknowledge he would have made the contracts watertight?

3 Why would someone go on TV and admit their involvement in the crime? 'Pull it' does not in any case refer to "controlled demolition via explosives".

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

No, huge freaking planes crashed into them. That is far from perfect. I am talking about when the buildings actually started collapsing.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

1 Why....2Why......3 Why...

lmao, when are YOU gonna stop yer pathetic 'WHY'gning, and PRODUCE!

PROVING FIRE will nullify EVERYTHING else duhbunker......what part of that do you NOT understand?

it's not my problem that you nor anyone else CAN.....the reason YOU focus on what you do......the 'distractions'.

look at this post you did.....pathetically throwing everything in BUT, supporting EVIDENCE representing the official claims PUSHED as truth.

tell me all about the OFFICIAL CLAIM given in 2008 that "a brand new never before seen physics phenomenon" fell WTC7 equal to g. within the first 1/3 of it's global unified 6.5 second collapse..

why do you avoid that claims like the plague???????

lol!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

SERIOUSLY if something is hit by an overwhelming force what happens to the object hit!!!!

for one, there is NO over whelming force naturally occurring.......load bearing vertical support was REMOVED to create it.

pathetic duhbunkers forever focusing on the RESULT, rather than the cause.

there is NO force until the vertical support ALLOW it to occur......the only reason we are here.

that you nor anyone else has evidence the fires PRESENT allow that to occur.

2005 NIST found impacts caused MINIMAL localized damage to each tower, 14.5% and NO supporting evidence the FIRES PRESENT failed any load bearing vertical support to fall these buildings...x3.

"No conclusive evidence was found to indicate that pre-collapse fires were sever enough to have a significant effect on the microstructure that would have resulted in weakening of the steel structure." NIST NCSTAR 1-3C, p. 235

no evidence the type of joining methods, materials, or welding procedures used was improper NIST 1-3 p.99

recovered bolts were stronger than typical. NIST 1-2 p.133

"no core column examined showed temp. above 250C" NIST 1-3 6.6.2

NCSTAR1-3 7.7.2 "because no steel was recovered from WTC7,it is not possable to make any statements about it's quality"

AGAIN duhbunker, you can NOT use the collapse to EXPLAIN the collapse....

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

if there was any merit to your claims

I have NO claims. I am a 'truther' here asking questions and demanding the supporting evidence already in-place claims PUSHED AS TRUTH!. I say this often, yet YOU ignore that.......big surprise there....care to tell me why?

specially since the official claim from the 2008 NIST hypothesis crew states a "brand new NEVER BEFORE SEEN physics phenomenon" took place ONLY on 9-11

...where "warm steel" at ONE end of the building, somehow REMOVED the 105 vertical feet of structural resistance to allow the unified GLOBAL acceleration recorded within the first 1/3 of it's 6.5 second collapse.

"the phenomenon that we saw on 9/11 that brought this particular building down was really thermal expansion, which occurs at lower temperatures."
Shyam Sunder at 2008 NIST technical briefing

why do the authors REFUSE to prove this ONE TIME EVENT of brand new science?????

why do they refuse to prove this NEW science through science????

NIST is withholding 68,246 files. These records are currently exempt from disclosure. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16 story and the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures leading to collapse."

why do duhbunkers RUN from these FACTS?????

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

I know. And during that collapse chunks of debris fell into other buildings and streets as much as 400 yards away. How is that a perfect demolition?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hgfbob

We've been over this before. I don't need to "nullify" anything. There's nothing to nullify. The world proceeds with no new investigation, no general accpetance of your claims, no foothold for them in the media.

You're the one with the mountain to climb. I'm sitting on top of it.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Well like you said it wasn't a demolition, but considering the record for tallest building ever demolished was 1/3rd the height of the WTC towers, how do we know what perfect would be?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join