It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need an admin/mod

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Good afternoon ats from England. I need to speak to a mod or admin that is involved with the fragile earth subject. Don't know if you guys have set forums to moderate.

I appreciate this thread doesn't say much but I need a mod or admin to U2U me regarding a thread subject here on ats. I can't post what it is about as it's a sensitive subject so I need to speak to someone. I'm at work but can reply fairly quickly but apologies if my replies take a bit of time. Any way if there is a mod or admin who has a spare moment please message me

Apologies to all if this post seems ridiculous but I cannot share anything in public. Have a good day ats!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Then most effective way to contact staff on something very specific like this is to open the top line menu and use the Complaint feature. I know the name suggests a certain purpose, but it's also our feedback and suggestions form.

If you send us an outline of what you have in mind or what your question is, it will go to a spot where all staff currently online can view it and get back with an opinion or whatever it is you're needing with it.

I hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Wrabbit you are gentleman (please be a man) I have a lunch break for an hour coming up in the next 20 mins I will do as you have mentioned. Thanks for your help and again apologies for making this post didn't know what else to do

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Sorry wrabbit is it ok to U2U via the complaint method?

Just clicked the complaints tab .. I see how it works now forget what I said above

edit on 7-6-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

You're very welcome and it's our pleasure to be of help.

After all, that's what we're here for!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Thanks again wrabbit I've sent the message and it's wizzing it's way through the air so you guys can discuss, after all you lot don't have much to do
jokes

Appreciate the help you are more than welcome to close this now that I have learnt something new

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

as your alert has been rec'd......closing this thread.

top topics

join