It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the real reason the top 5 terrorists were released?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace
That seemed thick with sarcasm.

Why does it have to be religious based? I put Muslim countries because I doubt these 5 are going to hanging out anywhere else.

You infect them and then send them homeward bound. Eventually they may be brought in for questioning by the other side unknowingly infecting anyone they come in contact with. Effectively killing everyone in the organization from the inside out.
edit on 7-6-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OMsk3ptic

That's the best theory I have heard so far. Something else to be considered is that they were Taliban leaders, not alqueada leaders. The Taliban was a political party who supposedly harbored terrorists. Not terrorists themselves necessarily. They might have been top Taliban guys, but not really a threat to the US.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What's the real reason the top 5 terrorists were released?

I wish it was because we had chipped them so we'd know where to send in a big drone strike. But more likely they were let go by Obama - in direct opposition to what all his advisors told him - because Obama is working against Americas best interests. Either that or he's incredibly stupid. One or the other. If it turns out the terrorists were chipped and Obama actually ordered the chipping, then I'll take that back. But, sadly, I doubt I'll have to ...

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Because Obama and the dems want to exit Afghanistan completely and declare a victory right before the next presidential election season.

The afghanis would not even consider discussing the end game unless their highest ranking terrorists were released.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OMsk3ptic
Just my opinion, but I do think this was just about politics. Obama ran on closing Gitmo, the liberals hate Gitmo, but you can't close Gitmo when it is holding war criminals, so you get rid of them, then it is much easier to let the foot soldiers go, and eventually close the place down. That could be too mainstream of a theory to be correct though, most things they do have much deeper purposes.

I don't think it's to mainstream, you are most likely right. I just wanted to put a little flair on my answer knowing fully that it's most likely not the case, could be, but most likely not.

I don't think they would release the rest, most likely transfer them to other facilities around the world. Those 5 probably held the most red tape and no other country wanted them.
edit on 7-6-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matadoor

Actually I was thinking along the lines of "why is Bergdahl so important that he needed to be releaseed?" But this theory deserves the same attention.

Somewhere someone or some agency is profiting from this release, whether in terms of HUMINT or something else...(maybe an arms deal?) Whatever it is, it will probably be flushed out in the next few years.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

All the army people I know said they wanted him brought back. That we don't leave our people behind deserters or not. We punish them not other countries. They are our soldiers not there's.

I agree it's a bad trade tho.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
That seemed thick with sarcasm.

Why does it have to be religious based? I put Muslim countries because I doubt these 5 are going to hanging out anywhere else.

You infect them and then send them homeward bound. Eventually they may be brought in for questioning by the other side unknowingly infecting anyone they come in contact with. Effectively killing everyone in the organization from the inside out.

Of course the M is for muslim MAIDS, and it is only transferred with green tea or goats milk, and grows with the words allah. or the sound a goat makes. No sarcasm just try'in to have some fun with it. But hey if you want serious and think the government could create a selective virus to only infect Muslims, when they can't even create an effective press release, I will just keep quiet. Rock On

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I laugh every time I see your avatar!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It wasn't just to kill Muslims... It would prob kill every man woman and child they came in contact with....

I don't think he ment it would target Muslim extremists alone. Just that it would kill all he came in contact with.

PS. I'm sure it mutates and brings about a zombie apocalypse. :p

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Maybe the US put tracking devices in them and are watching until they decide to drop a big bomb where they are located? I thought we "didn't negotiate with terrorists"?? Whatever happened to that slogan? There's something going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.

Release all prisoners and then get the hell out of the middle east. Stop meddling in world affairs. Stop the war-mongering for Israel and it's agents in US congress. That's what I think we should do.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matadoor

Let me add another possible hypothesis as to why they let them go:

1. The CIA/Obama Admin made a deal with al-CIA-da to release these 5 guys because they were purposefully requested by al-CIA-da.

Given the increased support of al-CIA-da in Syrian (and previously Libya) they wanted these guys for some reason.

Having said that, I still think your #3 idea is a good one and both could be possible. I can't imagine them letting these 5 guys go without some sort of tracking. But the reason these particular 5 were selected have more to do with what al-CIA-da needs going forward with all the covert/overt fighting and government overthrowing they (al-CIA-da) have been asked to do.

But, it's just a hypothesis as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ha ha ha, well done.I like the Reptile reference.

I am afraid things are a lot worse than you may believe.

What if TPTB have been broadcasting shows like Star trek and many others that included references to literally thousands of things we have witnessed materialising into our real lives as current technology and they have been claiming to these other Races that ALL OF HUMANITY IS IN FACT BEING TOLD THE TRUTH through these broadcasts while really we are not being told any truths at all,what if they are lieing about it all on both ends huh?

If YOU were an off-world race you could be screwed in the ear this way quite easily in fact it smells like human deception to me.I dont believe it has been rebels in the industry trying to tell us all the truth in code,and i dont believe it has been a slow disclosure action by TPTB,I believe it is just another deception on a most grand universal scale.

All America needs to do to heal itself and become the Global Leader we all need the country to be is simply have a Nationally televised interactive online public Cold Case investigation into the JFK Coup de tat and the entire Global Cabal will be revealed and broken down to its last member.

America the "People" holds straight Aces but no one has the guts to call TPTBs bluff and lay down their cards.

America needs a Crusade to out the Coup de tats Cabal. Nothing less will do,you need Americans streaming in from all corners of the country and NOT LEAVING until their voices are heard.

What are TPTB going to do if 10 million people begin a trek to Dallas to demand Justice?? With no intentions of leaving?

This is the type of non-violent solution that needs to be considered,America needs to get back on her feet,and all the BS in the world will not get her there,but a little olde fashioned elbow grease just might .

Roll 10 million people into dallas with a Judge and a legal team and witnesses and all of the proper bells and whistles and DEMAND TO BE HEARD.

No one is going to screw with 10 million people unarmed people ,no one.

You can stop 1000,you can stop 10000 and you can even stop 100000,but no one on earth is stopping 10 million people from being heard loud and clear and completely.

Actually if 10 million Americans simply voted for the same political party they could likely do the same thing,fix their country,but TPTB will ot allow this to happen.The voting system is subversive and being manipulated.So Americans must VOTE IN PERSON.

Even UN intervention could not stop a 10 million strong unarmed peacefull demand.

All you have to do is out the Coup de tat cabal that killed JFK and stole your country and publiclly punish them and wha la America is back on the Map.

Those 5 men were released because something much bigger than that is coming down the pipes.

The only way a predator will let go of a sure thing is if there is bigger prey near by and available as a sure thing.

I hate to say it but who knows if Isreal was connected to 9/11 in some way that cannot be hidden?

Maybe the money trail led to the masterminds who pimped out the Terrorists with a larger hidden agenda catalysing the entire operation?

Maybe America will be aiming at Isreal soon because they dont like being back-stabbed? Maybe Russia will be supportive because they dont like being kept in poverty?
Maybe China will be supportive because they dont like being starved to death? Maybe India will be supportive because they dont want to be held back either?

Maybe the World will not allow itself to be goaded into another war? maybe they would rather band together to battle their real enemy? You know ,the olde " The enemy of my enemy is my friend" idea?

Maybe in all cases the money leads back to the same places from ALL major countries and they are collectively sick of the drain and are ready to fight it out.

Just saying anything is possible.

Maybe the schoolyard troublemaker is about to be cornered surrounded and corrected?

Maybe it is a bad idea to try to start fights in todays cyber-world where we are all in real-time contact?

Maybe the Money Mongers who benefitted from 9/11 and many other global acts of Humanitarian terrorism need to be held accountable?

What if the JFK Coup de tat had Isreal connections? What if 9/11 also had Isreal connections?

What if America is poising to strike back at her real enemies as we speak?

Maybe we should all be looking at the missing plane that we see in the media as a near miss? Maybe that plane was going to do something to spark a Global conflict just like the Coup de tat nearly did and like 9/11 did?

I think our world is to small for the Global cabal now and that the combined pressure of all major world governments which was catalysed via internet realtime pressure from the PEOPLE is actually forcing superpowers to come together in a common cause.

I think Humanity has to come together now and the only way to do it is to clean house on a Global scale.Just trying to clean up one Country is not enough,the Global Cabal must be run hard ,cornered and treed and then mediated.

Yes I think possibly the 5 men were released because a common enemy has been identified.

My gut instincts say Isreal is on the hotseat and the crap is about to hit the fan.

America and Russia and China are going to hit Isreal and level it and split up the middle east between the 3 of them.They will not allow themselves to be baited.England will bite the bullet and stay out of it because they are implicit and they know it,their connections to the Isreal money and power are undeniable and if they even blink the wrong way at the wrong time they might find themselves in the crosshairs.

I think the Global Powerbase is about to be dramaticlly changed,that the biggest fish of all are now going to ground and Isreal was not one of them as influential as they are Globally.

Somehow we all should have known as soon as the term "follow the money" was coined that this would all come to a head in Isreal sooner than later.

Once Isreal gets corrected then the Global influences flowing out of and through there will be crippled and disenfranchised.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: nugget1

Boy that's not reaching is it? Lol

I forgot to add
. I really didn't think we were being serious here.....

If I'm to be serious, how about this:
The reptilian overlords came to the Whitehouse and threatened to expose obama and his alien heritage if he didn't do as ordered.

edit on 600000066America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Lmao nope, the aliens wee gonna disclose his Muslim heritage! :p

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hey, we're five bodies closer to closing Gitmo. That in itself is a positive.

Add to this that five or even 50 are just a minuscule percentage of our problems and that we really didn't have anything else to do with them, and it's almost a non-issue. For every one we capture three replace that one. Not like we're ever really going to capture or kill them all. It's like that multiheaded serpent, eh?

Now, as many have suggested, we just follow those chips we implanted in them and drone them.

ETA: The Taliban isn't al Qaeda. And while classified by many as a terrorist organization, many would even make a pretty good case that they are simply warlords or guerrilla fighters or militants in their two countries. What we classify as terrorism is broad now.

edit on 6/7/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I agree with you and kinda wonder if they didn't " switch Muslims" on us with the Taliban just like they did with Iraq. I was late teens when 911 happened and cared little for world news or politics. So like a lot of others I kinda thought we were invading Iraq because of 911. I think they played off the average Americans anger at 911 and acted like one had something to do with the other. So I wonder if the same thing didn't happen to the Taliban. I'm not saying they were good leaders. Just that maybe none of them had anything to do with 911 and they just got sucked into a war with us.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE
Pretty much. First Russia and then the U.S. and their allies just swarmed their country for its resources. For a while they tried to play on our righteous indignation about how unfairly they treated women. Well that is a horrible thing but that's their fight in their country and the women are standing up just fine, getting stronger and stronger and not really because of us, and even if by some chance it is partially because of us, what right do we have to invade a country and do anything for a moral reason.

Plenty see the U.S. as pretty messed up as well, and we sure as hell wouldn't like it and would become the "terrorists" to end all "terrorists" if they did. But lets not tread on any moral ground here. For both Russia and then the U.S. it was all about the real estate, the pipelines, and the other natural resources, not some terrorist harboring or moral high ground. Worse genocides take place daily and we do nothing if there's nothing in it for us.

So, again, what's 5 or 50 in the grand scheme of things? The only thing that bothers me at all about this whole exchange was the apparent cluelessness of the administration and the fanfare. But there again, there could be many things we don't know going on behind the scenes, as mentioned previously in this thread. If there are allegations or military charges against this man, he'll have his day in court.
edit on 6/7/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Check out this thread I started. Don't mention it's an analogy for Afghanistan yet. :p

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Eeek! I didn't even see your post...we both said chipped and drone strikes. Whoa...did we hear this somewhere?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join