It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Amazing: Floating Objects with Magnetic Levitation Device

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:13 PM

originally posted by: one4all
Please make sure that if you have kids they see these types of videos,be aware that the education system is a fraud and this stuff hasnt been "just discovered' it is all suppressed knowledge,so ensure that children see this stuff so they have the concepts and ideas in their minds lest we ever have the internet stolen from us all.

The more kids in schools see these amazing discoveries the more insurance we have that the knowledge can not be easily suppressed again.

What are you talking about?

When I was in school I had a science teacher who delighted in showing us applications of magnetics, and also explosions, something that gets the attention of most 15 year old boys. He also taught us basic aerodynamic principles with a 'boomerang', which he made himself and demonstrated to us.

Hardly suppressed!

edit on 7-6-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:35 PM

originally posted by: yuppa
the water experiment i call bs on. it looks like its cg. DID they use a highspeed cam?

not CGI , its a stroboscopic effect.
The frame rate on the camera (24fps) matches the vibration of the water stream so it seems frozen.

You can make the stream to appear to run uphill too if the vibration frequency is reduced, see ...

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:40 PM

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
... We've discussed and showed the work of John Hutchinson before who has done this 20 years ago. No one that I know has topped his initial discoveries and youtube demonstrations.

Mr Hutchinson is a third-rate magician ...
edit on 7-6-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:34 PM
a reply to: Phage

Good evening Mr. Phage!

Oh boy...if I have you responding to me, I know I've mis-spoken, mis-stated, wrongly inferred, implied or flat-out got it wrong. Allow me to try and correct myself.

I was attempting to just mention that ONE of the researchers who had found a way or ways some time ago in making normal household objects levitate was odd-ball researcher John Hutchinson...who also was not long ago told he'd have to move from his apartment before he blew up the neighborhood with all his equipment, gadgets, inventions of his and wires and power supplies.

He was to the general public at least, one of the 1st to present to us layman video evidence of his success with magnetic levitation. He was by no means the 1st or best, nor were his discoveries and tests. What he did present to the everyday person was some of the 1st average film evidence of his limited successes.

Additionally...I can remember I believe riding on the mag-train monorail in the mid 70's when Disneyworld in Florida opened. (If Im incorrect as to the DSNYWRLD monorail being a mag-train then...Im sure you will correct me!)

Once again sir....thank you for clarification. Im off to the wood-shed with the dog.....sigh

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:36 PM
a reply to: engvbany

Yes. Agreed. Sorry this is short...Im in the dark woodshed after responding here to Mr. Phage. You are correct.
*see my reply to Phage

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:47 PM
Magnet = boring.

but.. water effect - wow cool!

Maybe music (since that is in the audio range) has a significant effect on the body.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:19 PM
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The Disney monorail runs on standard pneumatic tires...

new topics

<< 1   >>