posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:42 PM
Your question doesn't make much sense to me. You're the one claiming the results are offset to the left. That is to say, you claim you're not so far
to the right of the political spectrum as you actually are, that the test results falsely depict you as being more to the right than you actually
Disputing this I replied that, were the map actually displaced to the left as you claim it is, I would not be smack dab on the left edge of it. I
would be more towards the center.
Yet I am right on the edge. And I do not disagree with the evaluation of my politics, as far as the left-right dimension is concerned. However, I am
far more authoritarian than the graph depicts me as being.
As to what questions are missing?
Well, I'd also ask people taking the test how much they agree or disagree with the following as well:
1. Private property is continued theft from the commons and what ought to be public property by default.
2. Money should be abolished.
3. Or its issuance should be completely nationalized, the exclusive purview of government, and a guaranteed minimum income instituted.
4. Right of inheritance should be abolished.
5. Use of force against counter-revolutionaries and reactionaries is justified.
edit on C0343f30America/ChicagoThursday by Chiftel because: (no reason given)