It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia "Sovereign Citizen" After Attempted Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Uh-oh, I'm a sovereign citizen of the United States of America. The Law of my Land is the Constitution and the Declaration. Unfortunately, my country is being invaded by domestic terrorists that the sheep call "government," pigs that serve the terrorists that the sheep call "police," and greedy aristocrats that the sheep call "upper-class."

There is NO such thing as a good cop in America, since all cops serve a government that has reneged on its duty to both the Constitution and the Declaration. No, sovereign citizens are paying tribute to Abraham Lincoln's cause, who says, "We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men[/women] who pervert the Constitution." The police, unfortunately, include the men and women who are perverting the Constitution, whether they are doing it intentionally or not is irrelevant --they are allowing corruption to exist.

Where do I find this 300k? I'll be their Commander-in-Chief. I have pledged my Life, my Fortune, and my Sacred Honor to the Declaration, and I intend on fulfilling that pledge, but by myself, I cannot do anything.
edit on 11-6-2014 by WhatWeNeedToday because: why doesn't IE have spellcheck?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join