It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why ''evil'' aliens????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
EVIL Aliens!!!

Whats up with this trend!?!???!??!?!?

Is this the doing of the media??

Is there really any credible evidence for this stupid statement other than some cases of badly treated abducties and animal (and a few human)mutilation.
I have noticed that many people that are fairly new on the ET subject have the idea that aliens are evil or up to no good.
Also many people famaliar with the subject have these negative ideas about Ets.

Am i missing something here??

The only evilness i have seen and still see is from humans, though the people who are so negative about Ets have to have a high regard the human race.
Am i wrong or is this becoming a new abstract kind of discrimination!?

If we humans dont even have the objectivity to see are own shortcomings how can we possibly have an objective outlook on our outside world en outside co-excisters??

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I would suppose that there are several reasons for 'evil aliens.'

One may be that there ARE evil aliens. Imagine creatures that manipulate our lives and control our actions - then feed on us! (Emotions or bodies - pick one or both). I wonder what chickens and cows say about us?

Another reason is undoubtedly transference of our own shortcomings. It is much easier to blame another person (or species) for our own misdeeds.

I have read much about the interactions between purported 'aliens' and mankind. Since the fifties, most reports involve abduction, manipulation, deception, and control. In the fifties most reports were more along the lines of 'brotherhood' and Them assisting us in some way. I find the change interesting - either the 'good guys' got overwhelmed by the 'bad guys,' or the spin was changed for any number of other reasons.

There is also the MILAB slant - the theory that all reported interaction is perpetrated by humans using technologies unavailable to the unwashed masses for (here it is again) control and manipulation.

And of course there remains the possibility that all of us that have experienced these sorts of visitations are stark-raving mad. heheh

My opinon is that disclosure is ongoing. Something happened to accelerate technology in this last century - from horses and candles to space in one hundred years - with thousands of previous years of stasis. (I am referencing our 'civilisation,' not any that might have come before).

Ah well - an equally valid answer might be, "Why not?"

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Wyzyrd]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well, I guess you can think of it this way. What would sell more tickets (in the hollywood machina mindframe anyway)? Humans and aliens sitting down playing monopoly together or 'mankinds heroic last stand against the unstoppable alien forces'? Ok, ok I just thought of ET too but that requires a *good* plot and so on.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nihilist Freak
Well, I guess you can think of it this way. What would sell more tickets (in the hollywood machina mindframe anyway)? Humans and aliens sitting down playing monopoly together or 'mankinds heroic last stand against the unstoppable alien forces'? Ok, ok I just thought of ET too but that requires a *good* plot and so on.

Yes,the media has undoubtably have a big role in how we imagine/ preceive extra- terrestrial life.The question is how much unconsiously does this effect the mass and especially the people who discuss the ufo subject on this site(and disinformation on the internet)

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Isn't there a supposely stolen ufo government document supposely stolen on Kazaa floating around, find it and see if you believe it.

And one of the things they said was The Majestic 12 or the government sold the idea of aliens to hollywood.

Your decision.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Mankind always looks negatively on something they do not understand...

Kinda like you're either with us or against us

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well I really don't think aliens would come here just for a sight-seeing trip. They would more than likely look for a place habitable for life...and this planet is the cue...making them our enemies. Plus we as humans always love to have enemies.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Humans we say but look we are joust saying it, is there anything to be proud of actually? Or is it the way we use “plaster”? motionknight: “Evil aliens/Good Aliens” is a simple minded thought (can you even call it a thought?). So many people that don’t live in reality only their own illusion.

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I hear you, my friend. Many here maintain that aliens are evil, in fact they even go as far as saying, that no space faring alien species can NOT be evil. This is simple mindedness at it's best.

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
DELETED

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I belive it's just a case of humans realizing that as the top species we can be pretty greedy and evil at times, especially in this role of power. Obviously, if aliens visit this world then they would definitley have the upper hand and we would be at thier mercy. So we fear, essentially, the thought of aliens having the ability to do what they want and being powerless to stop them. What would we do if we could explore other inhabited planets? What if we needed something to survive or make us more powerful from these planets? We all know the answer.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
I see you didn�t understand my post though. That showing who�s really simple minded.

I see you don't understand, that I was not talking to you, but responding to the original poster. Now that's not simple-minded, it's just being presumptious.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Originally posted by Cardu
I see you didn’t understand my post though. That showing who’s really simple minded.

I see you don't understand, that I was not talking to you, but responding to the original poster. Now that's not simple-minded, it's just being presumptious.

Sorry. It seemed it was meant to me thou. Thanks for clearing that up friend

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Picture Humans as the "aliens". We go to another planet, find some less intellegent spicies - what would we do? Collect "samples" AKA dead bodies. We would do autopsies, tests, etc. Once we thought we had figured out what made them work, we would probably do some expirements just like we do on animals on earth. We would track them with implants, we would "spy" on them to learn about them. Eventually, we would try to manipulate them for our own good.

This happens all the time here, why would it be any different? If you were the test subject, wouldn't you call them evil?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chieftian Chaos
Well I really don't think aliens would come here just for a sight-seeing trip. They would more than likely look for a place habitable for life...and this planet is the cue...making them our enemies. Plus we as humans always love to have enemies.

Where do u base your theorie on??These ufos have been seen for several centuries, if they wanted to populate earth they would have done it whille our technology was non-existent.
I heard this theorie of you before but makes no sense whatsover.
people still etnd to think earth is one of the few habitable planets in the universe.Alls signs indicate their are billions of habitable planets, and if ur technology advanced you can make unhabitable planets habitable or make flying space-cities.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

Is there really any credible evidence for this stupid statement other than some cases of badly treated abducties and animal (and a few human)mutilation.

What more do you want? You want them to come down with a large sign that reads "yes, we are very evil" er?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

Originally posted by motionknight

What more do you want? You want them to come down with a large sign that reads "yes, we are very evil" er?

How do you know these abductions are all done by aliens???
Why not the us blackproject militairy are also involved in these abductions. Maybe they are are invlolved in a great scam of descrediting aliens by doing some voilent abductions thus creating fear and deviding th truthseekers.This could be called active disinformation.

The most of the abduction cases were not voilent at all and people actually
were positive in hindside about the incident.
There were some negative experiences but also these ones are very subjective in nature.And not to forget how many of these abductions are all in all genuine.
We just know to little to have a fixed idea about many issues relating to ufo`s and ETs.
Dont make ur mind up so quick cause there is more than meets the eyes and ears...

top topics

join