It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What do you think the universe looks like when you leave it?
What do you think the structure is?
How do you think it was formed ?
Do you think it was created by a intelligent being.
Do you think there are other universes?
If so do they affect eachother in anyway?

So what do you think?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Those are all good questions for a curious mind.
I think you should google them and find the answers.
When my kids were old enough to start asking " How do you spell....?" I bought them a dictionary.
Going to the trouble to find the answer for themselves helped them retain the knowledge longer.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I have my answers for those already.

What do you think the universe looks like when you leave it?
I think it looks a bit like a galaxy, or a black hole. But it has fields of particles circling it and a small gap of nothing between it and the other universes.

What do you think the structure is?
That of a infinite wheel (like Ezekiel's wheel but energy)

How do you think it was formed ?
I don't believe in the big bang theory. Not until they figure out how two particles came to be inside infinite nothingness.
I suppose our universe (not the first universe) came to be as a result of the death of another (like a supernova) which then collided with other particles (from another universe). The two were antimatter and positive matter universes, when they would cancel eachother out and create more energy. That would be the only time there would be enough energy to make another. Energy relies on energy to exist, so there had to already be something for us to be. Perhaps dark matter interacting with antimatter.

Do you think it was created by a intelligent being.
No but i believe it to be a intelligent being.

Do you think there are other universes?
Yes, there has to be, or there would be no energy for us to exist. (But, There doesn't have to be a universe, but there has to be some other pool of energy)

If so do they affect eachother in anyway?
I believe they can. But i think they would have to collide with eachother to do so, or emit particles from the inside to the out. (like a cell can) I think they can cause great alteration to occur, such as whole areas of the universe being wiped out. But, when that occurs something would take its place. (due to energy transfer) But it would occur so slow (or so fast) that we would never realize it ever happened anyway.

I just wanted to know what everybody else thought

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well, its possible that our entire universe is just one weird particle in an even bigger universe.
or
Maybe our universe is just a skin cell of some giant being!

Prove either of those idea's are wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Not until they figure out how two particles came to be inside infinite nothingness - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have been asking this question ever since I was WhiteNite. You will get the run around. How does all of this come from nothing? Great question that nobody can answer.
edit on 6-6-2014 by DarkAngel8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I often wonder if we are in a big display case on some giant beings dresser with other universes like the marble in MIB

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkAngel8

Maybe that is because we are all looking for something, when we should be searching for nothing.

top topics

join