It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to planet X and all the other rogue inbound planets that were going to hit the earth o

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TiM3LoRd

The "legitimate" scientist were really on top of the russian astroid that everyone say in videos over and over and over again -

Guess that little one was just an "anomaly" - or ?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I love me some Planet X/Nibiru threads. Anytime there is a thread I will open and read it, lol. Planet X does exist and I don't think anyone refutes that. It's just the manner in which it was portrayed is what misleads people. But ya no rogue planet will be touching us anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Is anyone still living in some caves in the Ozarks?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buddyman
Hey Guys.

There are a lot of scientists that support the idea of there being a binary twin to our sun

casre to name 5 of these "lot of scientists"?

There is the small matter of second suns being spotted around the world..what is it?

Something someone just made up!

I consider it quite disrepectful when people mock this subject and call it "nonsense" as there is a bounty of plausible questions which go unanswered (read my thread on Planet X/Nibiru-please

Why is it "disrepectful " to mock rubbish?

unless there is an alternative reason for this second sun??

The reason is someone just made it up....

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
As a mortician I prepare for all Apocalypse type scenarios. I mean even zombies want to look good after death right.

But nothing ever happens.

At least I know the obesity crisis is a sure thing. Kind of like Planet X. But with more mass. So none of my prep will go to waste.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
How much proof would you like? google: earth changes and pole shift, it will give you more info then you can handle. Go over to youtube and search for, earth wobble 188, you can watch our little marble wobbling around on it's poles, cause something is coming. The wobble explains our screwed up weather. Read about Velikovsky's book Colliding Worlds. The proof is out there but denile is easier.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

They all gathered for the next comet/asteroid cluster/ elenin fleet display scheduled soon
to be shared with general populace after the visual observation tech is fitted properly to show them as just rocks

Patience my friend

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bagrman
How much proof would you like? google: earth changes and pole shift, it will give you more info then you can handle. Go over to youtube and search for, earth wobble 188, you can watch our little marble wobbling around on it's poles, cause something is coming. The wobble explains our screwed up weather. Read about Velikovsky's book Colliding Worlds. The proof is out there but denile is easier.

Welcome to ATS. I see your first post is to serve us a nice platter or doom po-rn. Be prepared to have a lot of popcorn served in your DP threads. It comes with the territory...

We also pass out tin foil hats free of charge. Have fun, enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bagrman

What screwed up weather? And you can prove the earth hasn't been 'wobbling' all along? Hello btw!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So, most stars are binary, okay, so just why are most stars binary? anyone know? or have a theory, I should have typed.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

1 can only postulate that when star systems are formed one or more stars may be within the vicinity. And possibly the stronger of the group knocks the other off or into another orbit depending on the energy emitted from them both causing a repel or contract response. this is my subjective response to your question pikestaff...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
To reiterate YES 1 feels the ANNUNAKI are real beings that do travel the cosmos in some form of transportation that can be compared to a dyson sphere or STAR, and they launch from it with smaller craft which still may dwarf some of the SOL systems present moons... There/their time and MAN time is different so they may leave for 5000 years on EA*RTH but to them may only be a stroll in the galactic neighborhood meaning they CAN still exists today as well as their offspring/Spawn.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 6/10/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bagrman

How much proof would you like?

of what exactly?

google: earth changes and pole shift, it will give you more info then you can handle.

Google anything your mind can think of and the internet will give you more info then you can handle.

Go over to youtube and search for, earth wobble 188, you can watch our little marble wobbling around on it's poles, cause something is coming.

All these marbles and poles, stop playing around with your marbles and pole before you loose your marbles

The wobble explains our screwed up weather.

how can weather be screwed up, do you mean the extremes on both sides (hot and cold) seen in recent times?

Read about Velikovsky's book Colliding Worlds.

Why not just read the book instead of reading about it?

What would one gain reading about a book that they couldn't gain reading it?

The proof is out there but denile is easier.

Proof of what exactly, that Planet ISonibiruapocalypselenin is real and will destroy the planet in 2012?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Don't be fooled into believing that we can see every single thing that is heading our way, because we can't. There are many factors that play into the course of any cosmic object. Hell, Jupiter could explode tomorrow, though highly unlikely, and obliterate planet Earth.

We simply just do not know everything like some people like to pretend that we do. The Dinosaurs were most likely eradicated by a rogue meteorite. Not that they were watching for anything.

~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shasta9600
Is anyone still living in some caves in the Ozarks?

Who says I ever left?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is exactly my point when I say Planet X is misinterpreted. We do not have the technology yet to scan the entire space between us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
My first post brings out the shills. Velikovsky wrote in his book, Worlds in Collision, that there is a geological record that every 3600 yrs there is a catastrophe on earth. The Sumarian text tell of the planet Niribu coming every 3600 years. Just a coincidence. Our planet is wobbling on it's axis enough to cause our weather patterns to move north and south instead of west to east, but thats natural. Planet X is sitting between us and the Sun pushing our plant around and you can actually see it using a filter made from the film inside of an old floppy disk. Putting a red filter or the mylar out of a floppy dick over you camera lens and taking pictures at dawn or dusk, you can actually catch PX. You will want to move the camera so the sun is in each corner of seperate pictures. The lens flares will move PX will stay in the same spot in relationship to the Sun.
Shill on, babys.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

It was all a lie, some wrote books and made money.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Look I can understand that some people drank the 2012 koolaide and now have indigestion as a result but lets call a spade a spade..

There was no planet x and all the evidence put forward to prove its existence and even its arrival were wrong.

That fact you can read this proves it. I dont need to read a book about how the data was misinterpreted because it was all bunk to begin with.

So my question to those who admit they were wrong not the ones in denial is this:

How does this change the way you perceive reality?

At one stage of your life you were convinced of something and it turns out you were wrong. Are you going to persist with your beliefs or do they change because, well you didn't die?

There was no planet X or Niburu nothing happened in 2012 nothing happened in 2013 nothing has happened today mid 2014.

Of course this doesnt mean something wont happen in the future but waiting for it to rain and then claiming you were right when you predicted it would rain 10 years ago isnt proof of anything.

Im just trying to understand the mentality of people that believe outrageous claims with no proof. How or better why are you so sure of something that has been proven time and again to be wrong?

When will you accept that your perception it not aligned with the observable reality and do you understand the implications of that?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bagrman

Velikovsky wrote in his book, Worlds in Collision, that there is a geological record that every 3600 yrs there is a catastrophe on earth. The Sumarian text tell of the planet Niribu coming every 3600 years. Just a coincidence.

Care to show these Sumerian texts that say such?

No its not a coincidence.

What geographical record is there for catastrophe on earth every 3600 years?

How old are the Sumerian texts you speak of that give the 3600 year cycle not that there are any, but how old are they supposed to be?

Planet X is sitting between us and the Sun pushing our plant around and you can actually see it using a filter made from the film inside of an old floppy disk.

Why cant it be seen without a filter if it can be seen between us and the sun?

Putting a red filter or the mylar out of a floppy dick over you camera lens and taking pictures at dawn or dusk, you can actually catch PX. You will want to move the camera so the sun is in each corner of seperate pictures. The lens flares will move PX will stay in the same spot in relationship to the Sun. Shill on, babys.

Great pics you have there.

My first post brings out the shills.

Brings out or introduces?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join