It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocelot's Intro!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Confusion is caused by the Steely muscles and defiant pose of your avatar. I, as well, am in awe.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
OK, that opens my mind up. Then why are you talking in it alot right now? Ok, here we go again with the confucion
Dang it.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS OUTRAGE!! CATS ARE THE DEVIL'S SPAWN!!!!!

Oh ocelot, I so agree...dogs are so much more wonderful. For Jonna to say such a thing about dogs and baby Jesus is simply unforgivable.
Hmmm, and who ever heard of getting a cat for companionship or protection?

Bottom line: I dislike cats, and the feeling is mutual. (I try not to hate anything.....)

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma
OK, that opens my mind up. Then why are you talking in it alot right now? Ok, here we go again with the confucion
Dang it.

Im talking in it because you guys keep replying LMAO!!!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Confusion is caused by the Steely muscles and defiant pose of your avatar. I, as well, am in awe.

I knew it was the avatar. I am after all the SUPERMAN of ATS.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Bottom line: I dislike cats, and the feeling is mutual. (I try not to hate anything.....)

Exactly. I've had my dog Jordan for 10 years now and he's been a friend and loyal companion. I love my dog to death and he's a part of the family.

Cats are well.... just cats.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
[Oh ocelot, I so agree...dogs are so much more wonderful. For Jonna to say such a thing about dogs and baby Jesus is simply unforgivable.

My cats were trained in the black arts at an early age and have mastered the forces of nature. They have also held apprenticships with legandary sword masters. I even had little katanas constructed for them from an alien metal not found on Earth.

They have taken blood vows to up-hold honor and justice as well as my safety. See them training here:

www.funpages.com...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
LOL, are they studying Katt Fu or Katrate?

link   

Originally posted by Jonna
My cats were trained in the black arts at an early age and have mastered the forces of nature. They have also held apprenticships with legandary sword masters. I even had little katanas constructed for them from an alien metal not found on Earth.

They have taken blood vows to up-hold honor and justice as well as my safety. See them training here:

www.funpages.com...

Pfffffffttttt!!! I think My dog Can Kick Both your Cats asses!!

link   
well, all I can say, you are lucky to have special cats. Every rule has its exception.

And, of course, I forgot about the Viking kitties (thanks to SE7EN
)

But, in general DOGS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
LOL, are they studying Katt Fu or Katrate?

LMFAO!!

No they're learning how to get their asses handed to them. Thats what.

:bash:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hey Ocelot, great intro thread. I like your sense of humor as well, you hate cats and named yourself after one!

Ocelot---->

Thats awesome!

You are lucky to live where you do, although for myself I would miss the snow after awhile. But I guess I would get used to going to the beach year round.

There are alot of ship wrecks around P.R. , you should learn how to scuba dive and try looking for gold!!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
You are lucky to live where you do, although for myself I would miss the snow after awhile. But I guess I would get used to going to the beach year round.

There are alot of ship wrecks around P.R. , you should learn how to scuba dive and try looking for gold!!

Yeah thanx. I am Lucky, I dont have much to complain about.

Oh But I do know how to scubba dive since ive done it on many occassions. There are a lot of ship wrecks, and I might take your advice on that. Maybe I'll find an old Spanish War SHip FULL of gold!!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Pfffffffttttt!!! I think My dog Can Kick Both your Cats asses!!

I think that it would be more likely for you dog to go about sniffing my cats asses. Pervert dog!!! For God's sake, think about baby Jesus!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I think that it would be more likely for you dog to go about sniffing my cats asses. Pervert dog!!! For God's sake, think about baby Jesus!

Hey!! Dont go dragging baby Jesus into this conversation!!
ANd My dog is not a pervert!! Sure he sniffs the occasional ass and he spends hours licking his balls but that doesnt make him a pervert!!

On second thought it kinda does doesn't it? LMAO!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Your pic doesnt work Jonna, but im guessing you wanted to use this one:

Strange as it works for me.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Strange as it works for me.

Damn that is so weird! Well if you can see yours then there's no reason to have mine up so I'll remove it. I just thought the link was dead lol!.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hey Jonna! Here's What I think of your CATS!!!

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Ocelot]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join