It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocelot's Intro!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well here goes nothing:

I was born in Puerto Rico on March 16, 1980. I come from a pretty big family. Im a very family oriented person. I love my family to death. Im really lucky in that respect.

I lived in puerto rico until I was 15. After that I moved to corvallis oregon were I went to high school. I lived 2 years there and I loved it. The people were great and very friendly. After that I came back to Puerto Rico were i graduated high school in 1998.

Likes: Video Games, Reading, Computers, Movies, Girls, UFO Research, Conspiracy related stuff, ATS!!!!

Dislikes: Arrogant People, People that are too "friendly" (you know the type that thinks they're your best friend 5 minutes after they meet you), people who have no sense of humor, cats ( had a bad experience with one), Insects ( hate insects ), the beach (hate sand).

Height: 6'0
Weight: 170 pounds

[Edited on 17-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hey Ocelot

nice post,
How can you have a bad experience with a cat?

What does ocelot mean?

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hey NC.

Well when I was like 10 years old my aunt had a pet cat in the house. I love animals so I went to the cat I picked it up and put it in my lap to pet it. The cat was nice at first but out of nowhere the Damned thing tried to scratch my eyes off!!!
. After that I took a dislike to cats. I think I'll stick with dogs.

Oh and Ocelot is the name from one of the lead charactes in one of my fav games ever. Metal Gear Solid.
Ocelot was the bad guy in the game, I liked the name so I started using it online.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Don't cats have a sense that detects if people are evil or not.....maybe this may be the reason for the psychotic feline episode..

Chris

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Don't cats have a sense that detects if people are evil or not.....maybe this may be the reason for the psychotic feline episode..

LOL!!! Who knows.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
From experience I know cats sometimes just have a 'spaz' and want to get down. Especially when kids pick them up they just have enough and want to get out of the situation. Maybe you were squeezing it without noticing it... or maybe it was possesed!

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Maybe you were squeezing it without noticing it... or maybe it was possesed!

My guess is the damn cat was crazy!!! I wasn't even touching it at the time it attacked me. It was just sitting in my lap and then the thing went crazy!!!

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
From Puerto Rico to Oregon. It's not everyday you hear that.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   

From Puerto Rico to Oregon. It's not everyday you hear that.

Yeah! Weird aint it? Me and my brother were the only puerto ricans in my school. There were a lot of mexicans though.
I remember that at first I used to get pissed off because everybody thought that because I speaked spanish I must be mexican. I was like "You know there are other countries that speak spanish". LOL!

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
How can you possibly hate sand especially coming from Puerto Rico ?

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   

How can you possibly hate sand especially coming from Puerto Rico ?

Believe it or not I dont like going to the beach much. I used to when I was younger. The older I get the less I like to go. Pools fine... I love pools.... I have one in my house. What I most hate about the beach is the fact that sand gets everywhere. I just hate getting sand stuck up my a$$. When you get home you have to shower for like 30 minutes to get all that sh!t out.

AF1

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Man I love the beach! I love that feeling of just sitting in the sand, and that salt water feeling in your hair and skin. I can't remember the last time i went to a pool.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
have i got this right? you hate friendly arrogant people, cats, sand, and insects as well. you must be having a horrible time on this planet.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
OK, Ocelot, I command you to leave P.R. at this time. And if you know any other beach-haters there, make them leave, too. You guys are taking up valuable space in paradise!

Cats are evil Cats are the spawn of Satan.

Lost your cat? Looked under my tires?

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   

have i got this right? you hate friendly arrogant people, cats, sand, and insects as well. you must be having a horrible time on this planet.

Not really. Im having a wonderful time thank you very much.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   

OK, Ocelot, I command you to leave P.R. at this time. And if you know any other beach-haters there, make them leave, too. You guys are taking up valuable space in paradise!

Yeah we should all be made to move out.
But I dont hate going to the beach. I just dont enjoy it as much as I used to. But I still go every once in a while when my friends drag me kicking and screaming.

[Edited on 29-5-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Since there are many new members on the board now I decided to UPDATE my Intro with some new info.

Lemme see well. Im currently in college still studying. I have my own computer business where I build the fastest and most PIMP Gaming Rigs in all of Puerto Rico. I also Repair computers and install networks and all that good shyte! Im currently dating a lot at the moment trying to find miss Right but its proving harder than I thought since Im so goddamn picky that I find myself loosing interest fast. Let see what else.... oh yeah Im also a Moderator on SportzTawk and im sure you guys have seen the banner for it on BTS so hurry up and JOIN!

I still hate #en CATS! They suck!

I dont hate the Beach that much anymore since I've learned to appreciate the fact that I live in paradise and I should learn to take advantage of it and appreciate it.

This is my 4th year on ATS so I guess that makes me a veteran or whatever you wish to call it. So if any new members have questions feel free to ask.

Anyways Just Saying Hi to all the new members. Ok Carry On

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Welcome to the forum you cat hating jerk!

DOGS SUCK!

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Jonna]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I can't stand the mess that sand makes! After leaving the beach I am the most irritable person in the world! I will kill anyone that gets in the way of ME and a SHOWER!

Nice introduction!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Odd, Ocelot is far from new to the forum. Hence the 40,000 plus points.

Odd that you would post a new introduction...

Maybe something more then meets the eye is going on ????

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join