It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Misandry Reels It's Ugly Ahead Once Again!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:44 PM
The law says an adult shall not have sexual relations with a person not legally considered an adult.
You can either work to change the law, abide by the law, or break the law.
Don't do the crime if you don't want to do the time.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:14 PM
a reply to: tothetenthpower

"predator" carries connotations that i didn't consider.
I think WookieP summarized it nicely.

Society has its viewpoints. Much of it is religious based. And there is quite a bit of misogyny and misandry to go around. Like the double standard regarding sexual activity and the way society percieves it.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:21 PM

originally posted by: Bilky
If that is what they call rape (I am male) then I wish that had happened to me in highschool there were some real hotties as teachers.

LMAO, I can relate. We had a number of damn sexy male teachers in my years. Plenty of the female students had wild sexual fantasies about them, and a couple actually had the stones to lay it on thick & try to seduce them. Whether or not any of them took the bait is beyond me (though my gut says probably not) but the girls were totally looking to get laid by the smokin' hawt teachers. You guys are absolutely not alone there.

And yeah, this is not rape. Underage sex, yes, rape, no. Rape is a whole different animal, and calling underage sex with the willing rape is a slap in the face to victims who weren't willing. We need to work on finding a better definition here. No matter what,though, it's as unprofessional as a doctor hooking up with a patient in the exam room. The teacher should be just as out of a job as that doctor should be.
edit on 6/6/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:13 PM
She raped him 30 times?
it only wrong if she was ugly....

new topics

top topics
<< 1   >>