It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of supposed demonic possesion - Brutal NSFW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi Guys

A video has appeared on a channel my friend frequents and they uploaded a video which they claim shows a woman going under demonic possession. It is very brutal as she mutilates herself, so please be warned it is very graphic.

It screams total fake to me but I can't find the original source video on either the site that is shown in the video or on the likes of break.com & liveleak but I just can't find the original source. The things that make it fake for me are the way it is staged, the music starting when the screen switches and you don't see what she is headbutting so video editing would be quite easily as her face goes below the camera line each time. Also the screen switches from split screen to full screen as soon as the attack begins.
It feels like a viral or a scene from a movie but I need some help debunking this one so can you help me out?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am screaming absolutely fake as well.

While I do believe that evil can be in a person, I believe it is a lot more subtle than what these types of videos show.

I can't help to debunk it as I have no video skills whatsoever. I think it is sad that people use these videos to further an agenda of their own. I do believe in God, but those using these videos to scare others is a bit scary itself IMO.

ETA - who uploaded the video if she supposedly died? If she's dead, she can't do it and I don't think a family member would do it either. Unless of course they want us to believe she was giving a makeup tutorial through live feed and someone just happened to be recording at the time??? Another reason, I would call fake on this one.
edit on 6/6/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Probably should just have the link up and not embedded. ...
But not sure what to think but I am with you that it seems fake...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Fake.

When the fake blood is gushing from her forehead, you can hear air being pushed at the same time as the "blood" coming out.

So fake.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I pity anyone who, not only believes this is real, but takes any advice from this charlatan. Git ya some Jesus and grab your guns! The demon zombies are coming! If there is a hell, I'm sure there is special room for this type. May he be force fed corn syrup and red#40 for eternity.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
FAKE! It reeks of propaganda, the fact they're trying to sell shirts with bible verses plastered on them in the beginning is a deal giveaway.
edit on 6/6/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Apparently an in house advertisement for selling T shirts and attempting to get one to believe God will protect you from [ insert any number of horrific diseases, aliments, wars, pestilence, rape, murder, whatever it is you're afraid of ]....

A huge

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
FAKE! It reeks of propaganda, the fact they're trying to sell shirts with bible verses plastered on them in the beginning is a deal giveaway.

Yep fake. The blood is spurting from her forhead like she severed her carotid artery. It is also way too runny. . She also turns her head so as not to hurt herself by accident. The sound of her head and the static fuzz has been inserted to the video. She supposedly loses control of her body and yet she is still blinking and she takes a huge breath before she starts lunging at the screen. All in all, great acting and effects but you can't trick all the people all the time.

Maybe if she had spun her head around or started flying around the room, or ripped her own pretty face off i would be more impressed.

The tards that are using this to sell t-shirts and jebus belong in my septic tank.... Alive.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

That freedom fighters channel is huge. There are a lot of videos. It's like all the dumbest stuff you will find here on ATS, except they have turned off all the comments sections. Haha. I guess they like to marinate in their own opinions.

I would not be surprised to find a video using scripture to show people that jesus wants you to buy one of their shirts.

edit on 6-6-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Don't I know it I share a flat with a guy that has Pastor Begley (WHAT!!), freedom fighter, bpearthwatch and thornews. I'm slowly showing him that these guys are just frauds and have successfully debunked 99% of the crap he watches but this one.
The video isn't from Freedom fighters, they're not creative enough for this and he got the video from some other site but guess what he doesn't post a link and the video site that is in the video I can't find it on there either.
I've already successfully convinced him that it's fake I just would like to know what it was a viral for but it may just be a new viral as I have never seen it before.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
My lil cousin showed me this yesterday, it was on baitbook

She was arguing black n blue it was real with me for about an hour

Soon as the split screen went away I said fake

If real why not show both angles

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The new "religious right" is now putting out a bunch of these...End of Days, UFO's are demons, Devill Possession people, etc..etc...Ive been fooled a few times in the video store seeing something like this...only to find out Kirk Cameron is starring in it. Church stuff....all phony to fool us.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
The new "religious right" is now putting out a bunch of these...End of Days, UFO's are demons, Devill Possession people, etc..etc...Ive been fooled a few times in the video store seeing something like this...only to find out Kirk Cameron is starring in it. Church stuff....all phony to fool us.
Not us my friend, not us. You'd think after all the frauds that have been brought into the light over the years, they would start to catch on a little bit. How many evangelists have been caught so far? How many pastors and priests? How many faked videos have been proven hoaxes?

The truth is (actual scientific fact) your thoughts are physically imprinted in your brain by neural connections. The younger you "learn" something and the longer you accept it as truth, the more connections are made and the stronger those beliefs become. Making it near impossible to change your mind even if you want to. Those physical connections are still there. You know its not true but you have associated it with so many other thoughts, it really is impossible to change your mind. It's why that song always reminds you of that girl, or the smell of baking bread reminds you of your mom or a memory from your childhood.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Haha. Kirk cameron. Every time i think of him i see that other guy shoving a bannana up his ***. And saying that it's the perfect fit, therefore, god.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver
there are so many authentic looking ancient civilization and ufo movies that a lot of them...if you can sit thru through them on YouTube...turn out to be produced by the churches to look legitimate to attract us...and its just THEIR take on it...to get their ideas out by fooling us

new topics

top topics

join