It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk swinger cops have buddies cover it up until the buddies get in trouble too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

A wild, off-duty brawl between two Denver police officers and their wives — including lurid details of “swinging” and wife swapping, booze and a gun being pulled — may lead to criminal charges against at least one officer and his wife, according to information gathered during a CBS4 Investigation.

I wont judge these people on their personal behaviors indoors. That stuff is their business. Even if they like pointing guns at each other. That's fine with me too.

At some point one of the drunks drove home. This is when his cop buddies arrived. So he drove his drunk self back to the scene.

Police saw Ownbey drive up to the house. Although one officer reported “I observed that Jeremy also exhibited signs of intoxication,” Aurora police never bothered to check him for a possible DUI and in fact drove him and his car home. Another officer on scene wrote, “I asked him how much he had to drink and he related that he did not know, but that he was drunk.”

Cruising all over town piss drunk and the cops response is to ignore it and drive him home. I believe that's what we refer to as the "good 'ol boy" system.

Fania said his department has begun an internal investigation into why four Aurora officers failed to arrest the off-duty Denver officer for DUI. Fania said Aurora officers should have done roadside sobriety tests and cited Ownbey for DUI, but did not.

Shoulda woulda coulda. But didnt.

On a more serious note, why is that swingers and orgy types IRL are always ugly?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere

On a more serious note, why is that swingers and orgy types IRL are always ugly?

Ugly people have to be willing to do more freaky stuff, and take what they can get.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Not all of them, but you have to know where to look if you want to find the good ones...they remain discrete for a reason.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace

Not all of them, but you have to know where to look if you want to find the good ones...they remain discrete for a reason.

Shhh. Don't be giving away our secrets.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Not trying to derail, but to be honest, if you're a swinger, and all you can find are the ugly ones, then something tells me you're also one of the ugly ones.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Alcohol and deviant behavior have long been complementary partners to each other for ages now. Add in few a-retentive gun-toting mongreloids in mufti and you have a cool sampling of every community's finest during their leisure hours when they are not protecting and serving anyone but themselves. With the era of Prohibition-for-Profit coming to a close and peace-loving pot-smokers gaining more social acceptance we most likely shall be experiencing an up-tick in such occurrences as our waning role-models struggle to keep traditional American values in the forefront.

Edit to add: In keeping with moderator's request to adhere more strictly to the Posse Comitatus angle I will reiterate that we can count on these upholders of law and order and administrators of justice in our society to "protect and serve" themselves in a superlative manner that is not befitting for those of us who are not members of their club. Equal protection under the law are really just pretty words.

edit on 6-6-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Here's A Link

The cop should have been charged with DUI or at least tested. What a weird situation.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
MODERATOR NOTE:
The topic of the OP which is currently (tenuously) keeping this thread in the Posse Comitatus forum is the aspect of the thin blue line and its presence in a case where a cop was involved in a domestic disturbance, drove under the influence, and was covered by his fellow officers. Let's keep the discussion on that topic. If the thread continues to devolve into random "swinger" talk, the thread will be either moved out of a conspiracy-centric forum or deleted entirely.

Thanks,
~burd

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
lol

Fania told CBS4, “We made a bad decision. We wish we could do it over.”

famous last words huh....

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Considering it's standard operating procedure for cops to let other cops off I'm sure they'll have plenty of opportunities in the future to do it over.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Police in the USA are killing people in open blood just about every days of the week and are getting away with it.

SS-Guards in Germany also had the same protection and this allows the police to control people using fear so keep paying your taxes to feed these pigs.

new topics

top topics

join