It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are They Now!!! What Will Become Of Them!!! A Fun Game (I Think :D)!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is a game!!!

The rules are simple!!!

It is based on Reincarnation!!!
Even if you are not a believer in Reincarnation, or even the journey of the Soul...
Please either ignore the thread, or for fun's sake, play along for the Spirit of the game!!!

It's not an attempt at debating the Afterlife, it's just a bit of recreation for all to enjoy!!!

So it's based on the idea that those we Judge...
We return to Earth to live the Life of those we criticised!!!

Iblis, the Fallen Angel of Islam criticised & Judged humanity, & returned to live the Life of a Human...
To walk in those Shoes!!!

Here is an example:
Where Are They Now???
Adolf Hitler persecuted & Judged the Jewish community...
I now believe he would be an Jew in an Israeli Prison for refusing to fight in the Army!!!

What Will Become Of Them???
Richard Dawkins has a thing for Judging the Religious community...
In his next Life he will return as a Priest, spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ!!!

Hopefully this has been explained well enough!!!
& hopefully you see how fun this could be!!!

Who are your examples... & Where Are They Now!!!
Have fun, try not to argue... & Judge not, lest ye be Judged!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Actually I believe Hitler would be a Palestinian mother who has lost everything due to israeli terrorism.
I wanna come back as one of Michael Vicks dogs, just so I can have a chance at mauling him.
I know it won't end well but the life won't be that long.
Just the chance!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Sounds too religious for my taste but I'll play.

where are they now

Elvis Presley is singing old country western songs.

what will become of them

Pope John Paul II is an atheist.

edit on 6-6-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hitler would come back as himself. I can't think of anyone who would be more persecuted today.

Stephen Hawkings would come back as a pro wrestler. After a successful wrestling career, he will make two movies that flop. He will die at the age of 45 due to complications from steroid abuse.

Justin Bieber will come back as the world's most talented musical composer. His work will be ignored.

Bill Gates will come back as an extremely talented athlete. He gets a college scholarship to play football, but an ankle injury ends his career. He gets a job as a data entry clerk. Ironically, he developes the world's first bug free computer operating system and web browser. Unfortunately, someone steals his idea and sues him. He ends up destitude in a nursing home where the staff steals his stuff.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoomJustin Bieber will come back as the world's most talented musical composer. His work will be ignored.

Ha! That's very clever.

Earl Warren has comeback as a conspiracy theorist blogger and podcaster. But he's not very good at it. And he's only able to maintain a very small audience. To make ends meet he works in a book depository.

Rush Limbaugh will comeback as the manager of a Burger King. But his severe and domineering wife makes sure he never eats any of the fast food. Friends call him "Slim".

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Jefferey Dahlmer has been reborn to a vegan family.

Hitler is most likely now a jewish transsexual named Cinnamon.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Jefferey Dahlmer has been reborn to a vegan family.

Lmao!

What else can u say to that.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Barrack Obama would come back as sheriff Joe Arpaio and his wife would be Whoopie Goldberg that came back as Nancy Regan.

Were Are They Now?
Bill Gates would come back as the artist that created the penguin logo for the Linux Operating System on a windows OS and be the one that coins the phrase BSOD.

Hitler would come back as the Rabbi making the commercials for food boxes in Israel.

Rosie O'Donnell would come back as the editor of Guns & Ammo

Sadam Hussien would come back as the sole George Bush running shoes.

I would come back as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie would prefer threesomes with Jennifer Aniston.

Ed Bagley Jr. would come back as the chief engineer for GM.

J. Edgar Hoover would come back as Richard Simmons.. Oh wait he already is sorry

Rush Limbaugh would come back as Maureen Dowd.

Maureen Dowd would come back as Shawn Hannity.

Rock Hudson would come back as a journeyman cup fitter for playtex.

My little brother would come back as the founder of hooters using Brad Pitts money for finance.

Chris Matthews would come back as George W. Bush

Charles Shumer would come back as John Browning the greatest gun designer of all time.

Thats enough for now.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Great list pal

I especially like the Hitler reincarnation!!!

Peace Marlin!!!

new topics

top topics

join